What's new

Free Tibet, Our Right: Tibetan exiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha nice map Roy.

The problem for you, is that all those provinces are majority Han Chinese. Inner Mongolia for example has 80% of their population as Han Chinese.

India was created by the British, such an artificial colonial entity cannot continue to last for long. The hundreds of millions of Muslims in India will rise against the ruling Hindus, as their numbers grow larger it becomes more inevitable.

Turkistan_English1.jpg

running out of painting color? :lol:..I bet you could do better..try harder :lol:

i find it funny how the Chinese who treat oppress Muslim Uyghurs can even think to say things like this
LMAO...If not today, then tomorrow the muslim brotherhood will surely achieve freedom and liberation from the Hindu's oppression that they now are suffering...and India will be sure balkanized or partitioned

Let not your spirit break, brothers !

there are more than enough patriotic Indian Muslims one example is Dr. APJ Kalam a man who literally is considered one of the founding fathers of the Indian ballistic missile program and nuclear program i could name more individuals who are patriotic

Indian_Muslims.png

A true warrior. i hope tibetans stay peaceful as they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
we will bomb you back to bloody stone age.:rofl:first save ur a$$ in tibet and xinjiang.

Your atomic dirty bombs aren't going to do sh!t.

The reality is that we are going to destroy your entire navy/air force/infrastructure back to pre-1947.

Thank for your support bro, and the days of India's illegal occupation over South Tibet and Kashmir are definitely numbered.

We are brothers in arms, against the hegemonic neo-colonial entity known as bharat.

TO ALL INDIANS, THERE IS NO USE IN TALKING WITH THESE STUPID CHINESE.
OUR TIBETAN BROTHER HAVE STARTED TAKING CARE OF THEM
THE WORLD NEEDS TO SUPPORT THEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom