What's new

Free Tibet, Our Right: Tibetan exiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUR TIBETAN BROTHER HAVE STARTED TAKING CARE OF THEM

What, by burning themselves? Basically saving the Police the effort of finding the separatists?

President Dawood of Free Kashmir is much more successful, and he speaks for the hundreds of millions of Muslims that live in India. :cheers:

i find it funny how the Chinese who treat oppress Muslim Uyghurs can even think to say things like this

there are more than enough patriotic Indian Muslims one example is Dr. APJ Kalam a man who literally is considered one of the founding fathers of the Indian ballistic missile program and nuclear program i could name more individuals who are patriotic

Yes keep these patriotic muslims people in key posistions in Indian gorverment...they will serve Muslim cause one day ...and this how we treate Muslim Uyghurs :D

Last edited by a moderator:
2413328208_e8d33932b5.jpg

hahahaha china will get older before it gets rich. stupid one child policy. say hi to your sister from me.:lol: ooops sorry

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

No by bombing buildings. ;) bye stupid chinese

Wow we can have only sympathy towards people that suffer from such a virulent form of inferiority complex.

i don't really care about Tibetans or there cause buts funny to see both sides going at it on here :pop: i actually feel sorry for Tibetans poor people light themselves on fire for a lost cause quite sad really

Now the Indian Army has already said that it is no match for China at all.

So if the PLA works with Pakistan, and both attack at the same time, victory is inevitable.

Long live President Dawood of New India!

IndianRumpState.jpg

Don't post too many Free Tibet flags guys, Chinese government might block this website.

We don't want to miss out on valuable inputs from our Chinese colleagues here.

Reactions: KS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom