What's new

Free Arab World Pact

They were all students of Arabs. They just recorded and collected. Arabized and all written in Arabic. Funny that their scientific heydays were in the Islamic period that they now hate so much.

Read the initial beginning of the second link you posted;

"In 489 AD, the Assyrian Christian theological and scientific center in Edessa was ordered closed by the Byzantine emperorZeno, and transferred itself to become the School of Nisibis in Mesopotamia,[3] also known as "Nisibīn, then under Persian rule. Here, Assyrian scholars, together with Pagan philosophers banished from Athens by Justinian in 529, carried out important research in medicine, astronomy, and mathematics".[4]"

Then we are back to Semites civilizing them as history clearly is a witness of. Nothing more to add. They also claim to have built Babylon despite it existing 1000's of years before the word Iran even came to an existence.

Look at their national symbols for a second will you? Their pre-Islamic alphabet. System of rule. Aramaic being the state language. The emulation of the Assyrian Empire. They only became relevant because of civil wars in the Assyrian Empire.
They saved the Assyrian science and they also developed it

No they weren't students of arabs only in religion yes but in architecture and science no

The first machine that used to transform the salt water to sweat water was invented by the Sassanids

image.jpg
The Dom on the mosques was also taken from the Sassanid architecture

Don't get off topic guys, this isn't about Iran. Every time I mention Arab internal affairs it is changed to Iranian affairs. You guys have so much enthusiasm to be antiiran but zero enthusiasm towards the benefit of our peoples .

Go phuck yourself Crusader asswipe.

The fake wannabe Arab Mullah parasites are a big contributor to the current divisions and problems found. Alongside the idiotic Arab regimes. Both need to be dealt with. I tell you this today. Those Farsis and Jews will unite again. It's a question of time.

The ONLY reason why SOME Iranians are hostile to Israel and Jews is because Israel has been hostile to Iran since 1979.

Mind you that I have no problem with Jews.

No they weren't students of arabs only in religion yes but in architecture and science no

The first machine that used to transform the salt water to sweat water was invented by the Sassanids

View attachment 181559 The Dom on the mosques was also taken from the Sassanid architecture

Which "science". They have no pre-Islamic science almost. The science "hob" of the ancient world for millenniums was the Semitic Near East. Every historian knows this. Which architecture? Before the Sassanids came to existence our people had built the Pyramids, Ziggurats, Petra in Jordan, Mada'in Saleh in KSA, Marib Dam in Yemen and the list goes on and on.

The first domes were built in the Near East. Not Iran. Besides the first modern domes were built by the Romans.

Dome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now outside the trolling then my main points are still historically correct. They might have had their periods but overall the influence is much greater the other way around. Obviously during the Islamic times but most certainly also during most of the pre-Islamic times. Besides we are talking about a period of less than 3000 years. 2700 years to be precisely.

The center of their empire was in modern-day Iraq (Babylon) but the locals were all Semites outside of the odd Farsi. When they ruled Yemen, Levant and Egypt briefly the same was the case.

The Assassins (people that gave rise to the Prince of Persia games) were created by a Yemeni Arab as well.

They swear at us in a bastardized Arabic as well to make matters worse.

@al-Hasani

In the end the arab peoples are responsible for the situation today. If you don't want Iran to be where it is today than you need to become competent people and quit this bullshit getting offended when these nobody Arab monarchy leaders are criticized. They used to be nobodies before Britain put them in charge.

idiotic Arab regimes
the whole issue starts when the regimes get idiotic. There needs to be unity among st the Arab world and the people and what happens around Palestine should be spoken about properly. The Mullah you blame is the regimes doing when you have regimes which move backwards you will have backward minded religious leaders.And you will be surprised if you research about how right the Muftis are at times and how they are not listened to. It is easy to point fingers these days but the issue is simple too much love to personal identities. I am not disputing that identity is good but identity for a country means you shape the country with your voice also. I hope i make sense it is quite late here

The first domes were built in the Near East. Not Iran. Besides the first modern domes were built by the Romans.
we need to stop bickering about the past and move on to the future. This is starting to sound like that Indian leader who claims they invented everything including space ships. The past is the past forget it and move to the present to make discoveries to shape the future.

@al-Hasani

In the end the arab peoples are responsible for the situation today. If you don't want Iran to be where it is today than you need to become competent people and quit this bullshit getting offended when these nobody Arab monarchy leaders are criticized. They used to be nobodies before Britain put them in charge.

Not saying that. For instance you have idiotic Shia Arabs that would give their life to some Farsi Mullah's claiming Arab ancestry while hating their flesh and blood and countrymen (Iraqi Sunni Arabs). All while they know and even admit that they face discrimination in that hellhole. It is unbelievable.

I am not offended. The brainless sheep are. I said to you that I do not care about the House of Saud. They are nobodies to me. Any sane family would have done equally "good" with the enormous natural resources at their disposal. In fact 9/10 would have done better.

We should not forget that the Iranian regime is actively supporting the genocide of Syrians and prolonging the misery in the region. They are also trying to change the demographics.

They have been cursing Israel for 35 years every Friday but are yet to attack Israel a single time and never will. Small Arab states on the other hand went to war with Israel. Not even Islamic states.

Look at now dead trash like this. How he was not lynched the second he left this studio in the middle of Baghdad I do not know.

I don't care about him being Shia. Shias are my brothers as long as they are not the Khomeini (Wilayat al Faqih lot).

Iron hand ruling has its merits, but then you better make sure to keep the whole system stable. Once there is the slightest sign of vacuum, people will jump to it. The thing is, the more you surpress people's identity and religion, the more they will be stubborn/hostile and attach to it (unless you go for massive assimilation politics). Syrian Kurds were not even granted citizenship not long ago, then no wonder if most of Syrian Kurds are now pro-separation. IF Iran gets destabilized, then I would like to see what the Iranian Kurds' general reaction will be, because iron hand ruling can't go on forever, i think.
The so called syrian kurds don't have citizenship because most of them immigrated to Syria(al jazzera region) they fled from turkey after said piran revolt

The other reason that they came to Syria was the syrian land reform so many of them paid the syrian border gaurd to let them in.after that they started to buy syrian arab and claim that they have been living their for thousands of years

Today they claim that the Syrians occupying their lands and they forgot that they came as barefoot refugees from Anatolia:lol:

And of course they don't have the right to claim Syrian land like Al Jazeera region

as for the system every body know how they behave like little dogs with strong government but they become rapid dogs with the weak government

Like the situation with them and the iraqi and turkish governments compare them to the former iraqi regime or the syrian regime or the iranian regime you don't hear their vioce or they burn cars and shops

The so called syrian kurds don't have citizenship because most of them immigrated to Syria(al jazzera region) they fled from turkey after said piran revolt

The other reason that they came to Syria was the syrian land reform so many of them paid the syrian border gaurd to let them in.after that they started to buy syrian arab and claim that they have been living their for thousands of years

Today they claim that the Syrians occupying their lands and they forgot that they came as barefoot refugees from Anatolia:lol:

And of course they don't have the right to claim Syrian land like Al Jazeera region

as for the system every body know how they behave like little dogs with strong government but they become rapid dogs with the weak government

Like the situation with them and the iraqi and turkish governments compare them to the former iraqi regime or the syrian regime or the iranian regime you don't hear their vioce or they burn cars and shops

Kurds like Farsis hate Arabs and Turks. Always have and always will. Look at this forum. They are always looking for trouble with Arab and Turkish users. Always flooding our threads with trolling while no Arab (don't know about the Turks) visit their section. The second the Mullah's in Iran get toppled the future Iran regime will support the Kurds against Iraq. Against Syria and against Turkey.

JUST LIKE UNDER THEIR STABLE BOY THE "SHAH" WHOSE FATHER WAS A ORDINARY OFFICER FROM A POOR FAMILY AND WHO DID NOT EVEN KNEW WHO HIS GREAT-GRANDFATHER WAS.

Notice that my comments are aimed at the hostile Farsis. I am also trolling a bit. Been "clean" for months. Hazzy going berserk made me want to start my own little crusade:lol:

That guy is a village idiot. And I have heard Arab concerns about issues you raised. But it doesn't seem like they are trying to change anything about it.

Correct me if I am wrong but most of the Kurds of Northern Iraq came from modern-day Iran did they not? Now they claim that they have lived longer in Northern Iraq than the Assyrians who have lived in Northern Iraq for over 4000 years!.:lol: They also claim Aleppo as a Kurdish city. Kirkuk. Arbil etc. Despite none of the names of those cities having anything to do with Kurds. Hilarious people.

Biji Barzanistan. The Kurds are also the biggest Israeli regime lovers out there. They love Israel as much as the Albanians love the US.

Visit Rudaw net.:lol:

@Gufi

I am talking about the Farsi clowns that hate Arabs and Islam. Which millions of them do. Large parts of their entire identity is built upon those 2 factors. We make fun of them because they do not realize how hugely they have been influenced by Arabs during the Islamic era and the various Semitic ancestors of the modern-day Arabs in pre-Islamic times. It's like if Italians were hating on Greeks. Or Japanese on Chinese.

We make fun of their false and deluded claims of being German cousins, their Aryan nonsense etc. which is also widespread. Their regime "technological and military advancements" which are the laughing stock of the world. At least North Korea is actually building something. Chinese assistance or not. We make fun of their constant need to meddle in Arab affairs 24/7 yet claiming that they do not care. Their regimes support for Al-Assad etc.

So yeah, most Arabs got a problem with them. Especially us Sunni Muslims which are forming 80% of all Arabs or so.

They cry about Arabs recapturing their lands yet forget that they colonized our rich lands before that occurred. Goes to show how big morons they truly are.

Now if they stopped all of that there would be no problem. Relations people wise could also improve immediately. But no, their identity today evolves around those two things mostly.

Calling every Arab for an "Wahhabi" forgetting that there are more Shia Arabs than Iranians, 20-40 million Arab atheists, more Arab sufis than all Iranians put together etc. Saying how diverse they are while Iraq alone (one Arab country) is more diverse.

Those are all legitimate criticisms. Let alone them pretending to care about Palestine and threatening Israel 1 million times since 1979 yet never attacking them. Cursing the West yet working together with them on many occasions and now begging them to stop the sanctions.

I have even seen Shia Arab and Shia Iranian fights on Shia forums because the Iranians were spreading their false superiority. Can you imagine?:lol:

They are to us what Indians are to you. To put it shortly.

Last edited:
Kurds like Farsis hate Arabs and Turks. Always have and always will. Look at this forum. They are always looking for trouble with Arab and Turkish users. Always flooding our threads with trolling while no Arab (don't know about the Turks) visit their section. The second the Mullah's in Iran get toppled the future Iran regime will support the Kurds against Iraq. Against Syria and against Turkey.

JUST LIKE UNDER THEIR STABLE BOY THE "SHAH" WHOSE FATHER WAS A ORDINARY OFFICER FROM A POOR FAMILY AND WHO DID NOT EVEN KNEW WHO HIS GREAT-GRANDFATHER WAS.

Notice that my comments are aimed at the hostile Farsis. I am also trolling a bit. Been "clean" for months. Hazzy going berserk made me want to start my own little crusade:lol:
About my post above the kurds barking about arabziation of the north west Syria
While its the other way around these areas were arab and were mentioned in the book of
Yaqut al-Hamawi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

they try to kurdify the lands by changing their names then they claim that these are the original names while its lies and the other way around

About my post above the kurds barking about arabziation of the north west Syria
While its the other way around these areas were arab and were mentioned in the book of
Yaqut al-Hamawi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

they try to kurdify the lands by changing their names then they claim that these are the original names while its lies and the other way around

North of Aleppo (modern-day Southeastern Turkey) was ruled by Arab Caliphates for centuries and the Arab presence in Turkey predates even the Turkic (Seljuk) one. Kurds were not even attested in history back then.

What to expect from them? They claim Kirkuk, Arbil, Aleppo etc. after all. They claim to be descendents of everyone in the region so this way they can claim anything and say "but we were always here".

Similar to how Iran is changing Arab names in Ahwaz and Arabistan. Strange, maybe they should change the names to the Elamite names. Wait, how can they claim the Elamites when they are supposed to be Aryans? They can't make two contrary claims at once.

No respect for the Iranian Arabs despite them forming the main bulwark in the Iraq-Iran war and their areas being the worst hit. That's how they are repaid.

At least I have respect for the Iranian Arabs that fight against ISIS. Sacrificing their life's.

Anyway enough of trolling. Got to go. My historical points still stand by large and the criticisms. Not taken out of the blue. They are solely aimed at the hostile groups among their population and their resident clowns here which are of the same stock.

Correct me if I am wrong but most of the Kurds of Northern Iraq came from modern-day Iran did they not? Now they claim that they have lived longer in Northern Iraq than the Assyrians who have lived in Northern Iraq for over 4000 years!.:lol: They also claim Aleppo as a Kurdish city. Kirkuk. Arbil etc. Despite none of the names of those cities having anything to do with Kurds. Hilarious people.

Biji Barzanistan. The Kurds are also the biggest Israeli regime lovers out there. They love Israel as much as the Albanians love the US.

Visit Rudaw net.:lol:

@Gufi

I am talking about the Farsi clowns that hate Arabs and Islam. Which millions of them do. Large parts of their entire identity is built upon those 2 factors. We make fun of them because they do not realize how hugely they have been influenced by Arabs during the Islamic empire and the various Semitic ancestors of the modern-day Arabs in pre-Islamic times. It's like if Italians were hating on Greeks. Or Japanese on Chinese.

We make fun of their false and deluded claims of being German cousins, their Aryan nonsense etc. which is also widespread. Their regime "technological and military advancements" which are the laughing stock of the world. At least North Korea is actually building something. Chinese assistance or not. We make fun of their constant need to meddle in Arab affairs 24/7 yet claiming that they do not care. Their regimes support for Al-Assad etc.

So yeah, most Arabs got a problem with them. Especially us Sunni Muslims which are forming 80% of all Arabs or so.

Now if they stopped all of that there would be no problem. Relations people wise could also improve immediately. But no, their identity today evolves around those two things mostly.

Calling every Arab for an "Wahhabi" forgetting that there are more Shia Arabs than Iranians, 20-40 million Arab atheists, more Arab sufism than all Iranians put together etc.
Thier logic like atatwolfs logic when he said kerkuk is Turkmen and ignored the native

Al kurdi claim that they have lived in Anatolia and the Armenians are immgrants from the Balkans he didn't ask him self where his people came from

On their kurdish forum they claim that the Assyrians are immgrants from Arabian peninsula and they forgot that the Assyrians lived their before them and also and they forgot that they came like dogs after the Assyrians

Thier logic like atatwolfs logic when he said kerkuk is Turkmen and ignored the native

Al kurdi claim that they have lived in Anatolia and the Armenians are immgrants from the Balkans he didn't ask him self where his people came from

On their kurdish forum they claim that the Assyrians are immgrants from Arabian peninsula and they forgot that the Assyrians lived their before them and also and they forgot that they came like dogs after the Assyrians

I have heard same thing about Assyrians. That they were bedioun Arabs or something like that.

But they say they are medditerrian peoples and Aramaic.

North of Aleppo (modern-day Southeastern Turkey) was ruled by Arab Caliphates for centuries and the Arab presence in Turkey predates even the Turkic (Seljuk) one. Kurds were not even attested in history back then.

What to expect from them? They claim Kirkuk, Arbil, Aleppo etc. after all. They claim to be descendents of everyone in the region so this way they can claim anything and say "but we were always here".

Similar to how Iran is changing Arab names in Ahwaz and Arabistan. Strange, maybe they should change the names to the Elamite names. Wait, how can they claim the Elamites when they are supposed to be Aryans? They can't make two contrary claims at once.

No respect for the Iranian Arabs despite them forming the main bulwark in the Iraq-Iran war and their areas being the worst hit. That's how they are repaid.

At least I have respect for the Iranian Arabs that fight against ISIS. Sacrificing their life's.

Anyway enough of trolling. Got to go. My historical points still stand by large and the criticisms. Not taken out of the blue. They are solely aimed at the hostile groups among their population and their resident clowns here which are of the same stock.

The so called ahwazis and the arab of the eastern coast are lying donkeys like the kurds

These ahwazis are like the kurds who say Assyrians are immgrants from the Arabian peninsula

These dogs live on iranian land and they claim that they are the natives and the native people of the land are immgrants

The region historical name is khuseztan and its mentioned in history books by the arab historians it was never arabistan they try to fabricate like the kurds in Syria claim that ras al ayin is sirikanya and it was changed by the regime while ras al ayin historically was called ras al ayin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom