What's new

Free Arab World Pact

200-300 barefooted Baloch seperatists and a few hundred smugglers. Thousands have died since 1979. Kurdish cavemen are still present in their Kurdistan.

Anyway they are ruled by Arabs.

If they dare to invade a single inch of Arab land there is a pool of 450 million waiting to deal with them.
You are wrong iran cleaned thier region not like Iraq or turkey

Iran sent these cavemen to hell in 3 years

Kurdish separatism in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those Mullah's can do what the hell they want (kill half their population for all I care) as long as they keep a distance from Arab lands. The hatred is increasing against them for each day and one day the volcano will explode.

No time machines, fake stealth planes and other comedy will save them. Let them worry about their starving compatriots in tiny insignificant Tajikistan and the chronic failure that is Afghanistan.

You should stop supporting them. Supposed leaders of Arab origin or not. They all hate Arabs. We must hate them even more. A good Gypsy is one trapped inside a cave. Let the hate flow and increase for each generation. They are the ant in comparison. Not us.

The stateless caveman Kurds are of the same stock. Iraq and Syria must make some cleaning on this front. Send them back to the caves.

If they behave normally then no problem. Clearly this is not the case. Every one of those Gypsies is obsessed about Arabs 24/7 regardless of claiming to be Azeri, Farsi, stateless Kurd, stateless x or y ethnicity.

Last edited:
Kurdish separatism in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those Mullah's can do what the hell they want (kill half their population for all I care) as long as they keep a distance from Arab lands. The hatred is increasing against them for each day and one day the volcano will explode.

No time machines, fake stealth planes and other comedy will save them. Let them worry about their starving compatriots in tiny insignificant Tajikistan and the chronic failure that is Afghanistan.

You should stop supporting them. Supposed leaders of Arab origin or not. They all hate Arabs. We must hate them even more. A good Gypsy is one trapped inside a cave. Let the hate flow and increase for each generation. They are the ant in comparison. Not us.

The stateless caveman Kurds are of the same stock. Iraq and Syria must make some cleaning on this front. Send them back to the caves.
The arab nationalists also hate iran and made lies against thier history and culture and civilization

The arab nationalists also hate iran and made lies against thier history and culture and civilization

There is none. All stolen from Semites. Even their national symbols. Elamites are not Farsis. Nothing to admire. Zero influence in the Arab world as well. Yemen alone is an older civilization. They did not even have surnames 200 years ago.

Over half of their pathetic identity is based on hating Arabs and Islam. We know why. Yet the fools do not understand that they were as influenced (if not more) by the ancestors of Arabs in pre-Islamic times. Fools of the highest order.

Looking like you average Gypsy yet thinking they are the cousins of Germans. Those are commonly held beliefs by the average person. Just look on PDF. No nationality has as many clowns.

Meedling in internal Arab issues 24-7 as well and falsely claiming to care about Shia Arabs while badmouthing them behind their backs. Old habits never die. They will make an alliance with the Jews once again. The dumb Arabs will then see what they really are.

The idiotic Grand Ayatullah's have even hijacked real Shia Islam and turned it into a mockery. Thankfully there is widespread opposition against their pathetic system in all Arab Shia areas.

Last edited:
@Frogman

Why the fack hasn't Egypt opened the border yet? What the phuck is wrong with you people? What did we ever do to you?

On the grand picture, i don't know how the situation in Iran really is, but going by their authoritarian iron hand ruling, I'd rather say that the Kurdish population in Iran keeps silent out of fear. in Turkey they recently even started a political party by the literal name of 'free Kurdistan', already openly hold pro-pkk rallies with no/little resistance since years and pkk's repeated calls (serhildan) to Kurds for uprising met little success through the last few decades. These things suck, but at least we can measure how many Kurds stand by pkk, which is not much, the minority. Again, dont know much about Kurds in Iran, but I would like to see these Iranian Kurds once they have space to freely express their sentiments, because i am quite sure that a portion of them is also pro pjak, so i don't think that Iran is done with pjak for once and forever.

No nationality has as many clowns.
If I could, I would have given you a positive rating just for this. So true.

There is none. All stolen from Semites. Even their national symbols. Elamites are not Farsis. Nothing to admire. Zero influence in the Arab world as well. Yemen alone is an older civilization. They did not even have surnames 200 years ago.

Over half of their pathetic identity is based on hating Arabs and Islam. We know why. Yet the fools do not understand that they were as influenced (if not more) by the ancestors of Arabs in pre-Islamic times. Fools of the highest order.

Looking like you average Gypsy yet thinking they are the cousins of Germans. Those are commonly held beliefs by the average person. Just look on PDF. No nationality has as many clowns.

Meedling in internal Arab issues 24-7 as well and falsely claiming to care about Shia Arabs while badmouthing them behind their backs. Old habits never die. They will make an alliance with the Jews once again. The dumb Arabs will then see what they really are.

The idiotic Grand Ayatullah's have even hijacked real Shia Islam and turned it into a mockery. Thankfully there is widespread opposition against their pathetic system in all Arab Shia areas.
The problem with you that you act like an arab supremist

No sane person can say that they didnt infuence the arab world from the arts and science

Read what Bernard Louis said on the iranian infuence

Don't let your nationalism blind you from the achievements of the other nations

@al-Hasani What are you doing here on exam eve bro ? Dealing with all of this negative waves here on PDF can mess your neural pathways up so I suggest you to leave this forum and sleep extra few hours. Good luck on your exam :) .

I am well prepared. Do not worry bro. Thank you.

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

I am telling the truth.

Even Farsis themselves make fun of it.

Iranian Identity, the 'Aryan Race,' and Jake Gyllenhaal - Tehran Bureau | FRONTLINE | PBS

There is almost zero influence. Almost everything they claim originates from Semitic civilizations. The influence is 100 times bigger the other way around. Everyone knows it. We Semites had the greatest civilizations in the world millenniums before anything called Iran appeared on the map. In fact in recorded history they owe their existence to us as we were the first people to even describe them let alone give them an alphabet and civilize them. They invaded our rich lands too but were defeated and as a punishment they have been living with 1400 years of huge Arab Islamic influence.

This is the truth. I researched history extensively on this front. But ignorance rules supreme. Most SOuth Asians for instance believe that Babylon was an Farsi creation.:lol:

Masha'Allah let the hatred burn them to the ground.

Last edited:
On the grand picture, i don't know how the situation in Iran really is, but going by their authoritarian iron hand ruling, I'd rather say that the Kurdish population in Iran keeps silent out of fear. in Turkey they recently even started a political party by the literal name of 'free Kurdistan', already openly hold pro-pkk rallies with no/little resistance since years and pkk's repeated calls (serhildan) to Kurds for uprising met little success through the last few decades. These things suck, but at least we can measure how many Kurds stand by pkk, which is not much, the minority. Again, dont know much about Kurds in Iran, but I would like to see these Iranian Kurds once they have space to freely express their sentiments, because i am quite sure that a portion of them is also pro pjak, so i don't think that Iran is done with pjak for once and forever.

If I could, I would have given you a positive rating just for this. So true.
The reason why there is strong rebellion because of the iron hand unlike turkey to soft with them

Iraq was also to soft with them and they recieved help with the westerns

Iraq made many mistakes like allowed their leaders to return from exile from USSR

The reason that they didn't succes in iran because they assassinated their leaders and treated them with iron fist

Unlike Iraq who gave their leaders amnesty

It was the repulican mistake made by abdulkarem qassem that he allowed them to return if he didn't iraq wouldn't have faced this much of troubles

The reason why there is strong rebellion because of the iron hand unlike turkey to soft with them

Iraq made many mistakes like allowed their leaders to return from exile from USSR

The reason that they didn't succes in iran because they assassinated their leaders and treated them with iron fist

It was the repulican mistake made by abdulkarem qassem that he allowed them to return if he didn't iraq wouldn't have faced this much of troubles

By 2100 Iraq is projected to have a population of around 106 million. 12 million more than Iran. Iraq will be more powerful than Iran like it was for millenniums and most of recorded history. Farsi meddling in Iraq is also on loan. Once the Daesh retards will be defeated the attention will be moved back to their stateless cousins the Kurdish cavemen. Of course the 50 million or so Farsis will run to their support. After all they are from the same stock. Just look at the mutual love on PDF. Many of the Farsi users are themselves stateless cavemen.

Anyway I enjoyed the recent trolling.

It's an 24 hours exam and I am well prepared. Do not worry bro. Thank you.

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

I am telling the truth.

Even Farsis themselves make fun of it.

Iranian Identity, the 'Aryan Race,' and Jake Gyllenhaal - Tehran Bureau | FRONTLINE | PBS

There is almost zero influence. Almost everything they claim originates from Semitic civilizations. The influence is 100 times bigger the other way around. Everyone knows it. We Semites had the greatest civilizations in the world millenniums before anything called Iran appeared on the map. In fact in recorded history they owe their existence to us as we were the first people to even describe them let alone give them an alphabet and civilize them. They invaded our rich lands too but were defeated and as a punishment they have been living with 1400 years of huge Arab Islamic influence.

This is the truth. I researched history extensively on this front. But ignorance rules supreme. Most SOuth Asians for instance believe that Babylon was an Farsi creation.:lol:

Masha'Allah let the hatred burn them to the ground.
Can you deny the persian sunni scholars and scientists in the golden age

When haron al Rasheed established the house of wisdom the first books that he ordered to translate was the persist books
Academy of Gondishapur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Al-Harith ibn Kalada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@SALMAN AL-FARSI You shouldn't compare Turkey's fight against PKK in which more than 30.000 terrorists have been killed, with Iran's fight against PJAK which is nothing but a little extension of PKK. There was no more than a thousand death in Iran.

Can you deny the persian sunni scholars and scientists in the golden age

When haron al Rasheed established the house of wisdom the first books that he ordered to translate was the persist books
Academy of Gondishapur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Al-Harith ibn Kalada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They were all students of Arabs. They just recorded and collected. Arabized and all written in Arabic. Funny that their scientific heydays were in the Islamic period that they now hate so much.

Read the initial beginning of the second link you posted;

"In 489 AD, the Assyrian Christian theological and scientific center in Edessa was ordered closed by the Byzantine emperorZeno, and transferred itself to become the School of Nisibis in Mesopotamia,[3] also known as "Nisibīn, then under Persian rule. Here, Assyrian scholars, together with Pagan philosophers banished from Athens by Justinian in 529, carried out important research in medicine, astronomy, and mathematics".[4]"

Then we are back to Semites civilizing them as history clearly is a witness of. Nothing more to add. They also claim to have built Babylon despite it existing 1000's of years before the word Iran even came to an existence.

Look at their national symbols for a second will you? Their pre-Islamic alphabet. System of rule. Aramaic being the state language. The emulation of the Assyrian Empire. They only became relevant because of civil wars in the Assyrian Empire.

Look at their cousins. The Kurdish cavemen. Those in Afghanistan and elsewhere. Amounting to zero. No empires etc. Little history of importance.

So much for being the cousins of German's.:lol:

Half of their language is Arabic moreover. Alphabet. For people that are supposedly the most superior that have ever walked this earth they are a laughing stock. Conquered left and right too. Be it Greeks or Mongols.

Their biggest export to the Arab world is hashish, pomegranates and nuts. That's about it. Aside from delusion, "aryanism" (lol) and a sissy sounding language.

They are partying in Dubai while killing Iranian Shia Arabs.

It's very difficult not to oppose them.

Last edited:

Iron hand ruling has its merits, but then you better make sure to keep the whole system stable. Once there is the slightest sign of vacuum, people will jump to it. The thing is, the more you surpress people's identity and religion, the more they will be stubborn/hostile and attach to it (unless you go for massive assimilation politics). Syrian Kurds were not even granted citizenship not long ago, then no wonder if most of Syrian Kurds are now pro-separation. IF Iran gets destabilized, then I would like to see what the Iranian Kurds' general reaction will be, because iron hand ruling can't go on forever, i think.

Hazzy represents 99% of what's wrong with today's world. By analysing this guy we can make a theory of everything. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom