What's new

Free Arab World Pact

Jordanian member did so. Saudi members are also that way. Every Egyptian besides one who stopped posting. I have found Arabs who recognize there is some problems but do not want to take steps to change them. Because either they support it or are simply scared. We need to stop being scared. Even if they kill us and our people it is honorable death. God is with us if we go on right path.

Easy to say from USA, what are you going to do when they burn, play forum jihadist like you're doing now.

Reply with some insults now!

I do not know why you keep saying that I or (we = Arab users) here support their respective regimes blindly. So far I can only see Syrian Lion doing so with Assad. Nobody else.

:rofl: I dare to prove that I support Alasad... I support Syria, I support the Syrian Army, Alasad is nothing... Syrians only support SAA, ceylal once asked me about my position regarding Alasad, and I answered him, go dig it up in the Syrian thread before you make assumptions... But I will say this, for this war Alasad is the best leader for now...

Easy to say from USA, what are you going to do when they burn, play forum jihadist like you're doing now.

Reply with some insults now!

Once again for millionth time I've experienced more violence than all Arab members here combined. And I wish I could move to the Arab world if we make it a good place to live in. However, for the reasons I listed all Arab nations are garbage for me. No matter how much money they have. I can't stand their arrogance and stubbornness.

:rofl: calm down.... we had this discussion before... last time I check in Arab-Israeli war, Russia ( or Soviet) was supplying weapons to the Arabs to fight Israel..

now you tell me what happened to those countries you mentioned after the west invaded them... you telling me Iraq is a success ??? Libya?? look at those countries... they are destroyed thanks to the west... Libya is about to get rapped by the west again and steal their oil... France already gets 35% of their oil...

and let me you tell you something, you use that figure as a toy?? why don't you do some research and see who are those killed, mostly pro-government... and again there was no war in Syria until the west with their puppets interfered...

I$I$ is nothing but the creation of the west, an excuse to stay in the Arab world...

see Arabs will never unite as long as their are people like you, they love sykes picot grandsons and worship them to death...

You cry about people who support Western supported regimes (I am not one of those) yet you are the biggest supporter of more hideous Arab regimes that are Eastern puppets.

Only because the West supported Israel. It could just have been the other way around. Just like USA supported those same countries at one point and others. None give a crap about Arabs. Stop claiming otherwise.

All of those countries were failures before as well largely.

Fact of the matter is that had the donkey Al-Assad stepped down from his throne like a sane man he would have prevented all this bloodshed. Like Mubarak, Ben Ali and Saleh did. As bad as they were their ending was much more honorable and they are also remembered for this. Unlike Gaddafi and Al-Assad.

You talk about Western puppet this and that yet live in the West? Hypocrisy much? I dislike the Farsi regime. Hence I would never live there. I would prefer living everywhere else. I do not like Putin either. Would thus never live in Russia.

Yet you hate USA so much yet you live there? WTF?

I do not support ISIS but they serve as a good wake up call for the idiotic regimes.

LOL. I am in favor of the Arab world creating formal blocs (for instance a united Arabian Peninsula + Jordan) a united Levant and Iraq potentially, Maghreb, Egypt, Libya, Sudan etc.

Those borders I do not recognize either. Never did. There is no difference between Southern Iraq and Northern KSA hardly. Nor KSA and the smaller GCC states. Nor Yemen or Oman. All Arabia. Nor any difference between Eastern Syria or Western Iraq. Or Hijaz and Palestine/Jordan/Southern Syria/parts of Egypt and Yemen etc. Or Najd and Kuwait and large parts of Southern Iraq etc.

The Arab revolt was about uniting Arabia and the Arab world. But the Brits betrayed the Arabs shamefully and created Israel.

Once again for millionth time I've experienced more violence than all Arab members here combined. And I wish I could move to the Arab world if we make it a good place to live in. However, for the reasons I listed all Arab nations are garbage for me. No matter how much money they have. I can't stand their arrogance and stubbornness.

Go to Qatar, MB heaven.

You cry about people who support Western supported regimes (I am not one of those) yet you are the biggest supporter of more hideous Arab regimes that are Eastern puppets.

Only because the West supported Israel. It could just have been the other way around. Just like USA supported those same countries at one point and others. None give a crap about Arabs. Stop claiming otherwise.

All of those countries were failures before as well largely.

Fact of the matter is that had the donkey Al-Assad stepped down from his throne like a sane man he would have prevented all this bloodshed. Like Mubarak, Ben Ali and Saleh did. As bad as they were their ending was much more honorable and they are also remembered for this. Unlike Gaddafi and Al-Assad.

You talk about Western puppet this and that yet live in the West? Hypocrisy much? I dislike the Farsi regime. Hence I would never live there. I would prefer living everywhere else. I do not like Putin either. Would thus never live in Russia.

Yet you hate USA so much yet you live there? WTF?

I do not support ISIS but they serve as a good wake up call for the idiotic regimes.

LOL. I am in favor of the Arab world creating formal blocs (for instance a united Arabian Peninsula + Jordan) a united Levant and Iraq potentially, Maghreb, Egypt, Libya, Sudan etc.

Those borders I do not recognize either. There is no difference between Southern Iraq and Northern KSA hardly. No KSA and the smaller GCC states. Nor Yemen or Oman. All Arabia. Nor any difference between Eastern Syria or Western Iraq. Or Hijaz and Palestine/Jordan/Southern Syria/parts of Egypt and Yemen etc. Or Najd and Kuwait and large parts of Southern Iraq etc.

The Arab revolt was about uniting Arabia and the Arab world. But the Brits betrayed the Arabs shamefully.
hey kid, when you learn to have a respectful discussion we will talk... stop insulting Syrians and others ... you know what they say about Saudi "Arabia" and the their people... purest land and..... you finish it...

again we had this discussion before, and I don't want to go in circles...

Once again serious affairs are a joke to this guy. This thread isn't for joking around. Grow you immature dropout.

hey kid, when you learn to have a respectful discussion we will talk... stop insulting Syrians and others ... you know what they say about Saudi "Arabia" and the their people... purest land and..... you finish it...

again we had this discussion before, and I don't want to go in circles...

Stop acting like a idiot. Your masters are in Moscow and Tehran. Godless masters hellbent on destroying the Arab world. Go live there. Go fight for Al-Assad. Like I care about your opinion about the most holy of lands.

You cannot answer my queries as usual. Hence you start trolling.

Quit supporting a bloody dictator. If King Abdullah started doing what Al-Assad did I would call for his head the second after.

Those leaders are nothing for me. I am not their family, I have not elected them and they mean nothing in the wider Arab or Islamic history. Every single Arab country is ancient. If the regimes fall the countries do not disappear, their people or history. None of that will happen.
I don't need any leader's to worship. Respect is earned. I respect King Abdullah on certain fronts while I disagree with the regime he heads on many other fronts.

I consider Saudi Arabians that are obsessed about the King and waving his picture on everything from cars to flags etc. as idiots. Just like the Syrian retards worshipping and kissing Al-Assads pictures.

This is called blind personal worship that has been installed in people since a young age. Sadly. Some never grow out of it.

Jordanian member did so. Saudi members are also that way. Every Egyptian besides one who stopped posting. I have found Arabs who recognize there is some problems but do not want to take steps to change them. Because either they support it or are simply scared. We need to stop being scared. Even if they kill us and our people it is honorable death. God is with us if we go on right path.

All Saudi Arabian users have criticized their regime. Say what you want about the House of Saud but KSA is still the most Islamic state out there. Much more so than Iran. You should visit and see for yourself.

Last edited:
My basij are ready to tear you a new asshole

Your basij were pissing their pants a few months ago. And were begging America and west to save them from ISIS. Too much arrogance not always good thing bud.

Your basij were pissing their pants a few months ago. And were begging America and west to save them from ISIS. Too much arrogance not always good thing bud.

A few barefooted Baluch and stateless Kurdish cavemen are giving them huge trouble. They need another Arab invasion. Chemical Ali did a good job as well recently.

A few barefooted Baluch and stateless Kurdish cavemen are giving them huge trouble. They need another Arab invasion. Chemical Ali did a good job as well recently.
Who give them huge trouble???

No one was pissing his pants from isis if you mean iran the USA who want them to interfere

Who give them huge trouble???

200-300 barefooted Baloch seperatists and a few hundred smugglers. Thousands have died since 1979. Kurdish cavemen are still present in their Kurdistan.

Anyway they are ruled by Arabs.

If they dare to invade a single inch of Arab land there is a pool of 450 million waiting to deal with them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom