What's new

Free Arab World Pact

Thier logic like atatwolfs logic when he said kerkuk is Turkmen and ignored the native

Al kurdi claim that they have lived in Anatolia and the Armenians are immgrants from the Balkans he didn't ask him self where his people came from

On their kurdish forum they claim that the Assyrians are immgrants from Arabian peninsula and they forgot that the Assyrians lived their before them and also and they forgot that they came like dogs after the Assyrians

Yes, Atatwolf is hilarious. Recently he claimed that coffee originates in Turkey despite no coffee beans growing natively in Turkey and despite the fact that coffee reached Turkey/Ottoman Empire through the Arabs. The coffee plant originated in the highlands of Ethiopia thousands of years ago but was quickly spread to the highlands of Southern Arabia (modern day Yemen and Southwestern KSA). In fact some 800 years ago or so Yemen Sufis started to brew the coffee beans and thus invented coffee.

History of coffee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They claim to be related with anyone in the region so they can claim their heritage and say that they are as native as the locals. In reality Kurds are just the mountain version of the Qashqai people. A multiethnic federation that absorbed all kind of people but with 1 main language that became dominating over time. Many Kurds probably have Assyrian ancestry as well without knowing it. Armenian too. Dispute murdering them during and after WW1 in enormous numbers.

Well, it is said that Semites originate on the Arabian Peninsula (Akkadians, Babylonians, Assyrians etc.) but even the Sumerians who spoke a language isolate wrote in their Epic of Gilgamesh that their mythical homeland was Dilmun which is in nearby Eastern Arabia.
To this day modern-day Southern Iraqis, people from the Eastern Province of KSA (Hasawis) and Bahrainis are very close genetic wise and almost identical. Very similar appearance and culture. It has been said that Marsh Arabs are the closest descendants to the Sumerians.

For instance there is zero difference between people of Basra, Samawah, Zubayr and those living across the border in KSA.

BMC Evolutionary Biology | Full text | In search of the genetic footprints of Sumerians: a survey of Y-chromosome and mtDNA variation in the Marsh Arabs of Iraq.

"Dilmun is regarded as one of the oldest ancient civilizations in the Middle East.[10][11] The Sumerians described Dilmun as a paradise garden in the Epic of Gilgamesh.[12] The Sumerian tale of the garden paradise of Dilmun may have been an inspiration for the Garden of Eden story.[12]"

Dilmun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Dilmun civilization was an important trading centre[14] which at the height of its power controlled the Persian Gulf trading routes.[14] The Sumerians regarded Dilmun as holy land.[15] Dilmun is regarded as one of the oldest ancient civilizations in the Middle East.[16][17] The Sumerians described Dilmun as a paradise garden in the Epic of Gilgamesh.[18] The Sumerian tale of the garden paradise of Dilmun may have been an inspiration for the Garden of Eden story.[18] Dilmun appears first in Sumeriancuneiform clay tablets dated to the end of fourth millennium BC, found in the temple of goddess Inanna, in the city of Uruk. The adjective "Dilmun" is used to describe a type of axe and one specific official; in addition there are lists of rations of wool issued to people connected with Dilmun.[19]

Pre-Islamic Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

However, some scholars such as Piotr Michalowski and Gerd Steiner, contest the idea of a Proto-Euphratean language or one substrate language. It has been suggested by them and others, that the Sumerian language was originally that of the hunter and fisher peoples, who lived in the marshland and the Eastern Arabia littoral region, and were part of the Arabian bifacial culture.[10] Reliable historical records begin much later; there are none in Sumer of any kind that have been dated before Enmebaragesi (c. 26th century BCE). Professor Juris Zarins believes the Sumerians were settled along the coast of Eastern Arabia, today's Persian Gulf region, before it flooded at the end of the Ice Age.[11] Sumerian literature speaks of their homeland being Dilmun.

Sumer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Based on the geographic proximity between Southern Iraq and Eastern Arabia, the extensive writings of the Sumerians themselves about Dilmun, modern-day DNA tests by the people etc. it is very clear that the connection is big. Let alone the fact that we know that the Arabian Peninsula was inhabited before other areas of the ME were inhabited.

DilmunMap.jpg

The so called ahwazis and the arab of the eastern coast are lying donkeys like the kurds

These ahwazis are like the kurds who say Assyrians are immgrants from the Arabian peninsula

These dogs live on iranian land and they claim that they are the natives and the native people of the land are immgrants

The region historical name is khuseztan and its mentioned in history books by the arab historians it was never arabistan they try to fabricate like the kurds in Syria claim that ras al ayin is sirikanya and it was changed by the regime while ras al ayin historically was called ras al ayin

The natives are Elamites but they are long extinct. Arabs have lived in those regions long before pre-Islamic times Salman. After all it is a stone throw from Iraq and the Arabian Peninsula and a long way from the remaining parts of Iran. I am 100% sure that Iranian Arabs have more to do with Elamites than a Farsi living in Mashhad 2000 km away near Turkmenistan and Afghanistan. No doubt about it.

@al-Hasani @SALMAN AL-FARSI

Do guys actually care about this ancestry bull shit? I honestly don't. What matters to me is that we are laughing stock of world today. And we shouldn't be boastful about any ties to whatever sunuetrian or ***-ryians. All that history can to go hell for all I care. Besides grave of prophet and sahab and Islamic holy sites I don't believe we should concern ourselves with this other stuff.

Name one. Just one.

BTW you need psychiatric help.
He totally glosses over all the Jordanian and Egyptian lives lost for the sake of Palestine.

Make again united arab states of jamal abdul nasir
If any one person is responsible for the Arab world's problems, it would be Jamal Abdul Nasser.

Do guys actually care about this ancestry bull shit? I honestly don't. What matters to me is that we are laughing stock of world today. And we shouldn't be boastful about any ties to whatever sunuetrian or ***-ryians. All that history can to go hell for all I care. Besides grave of prophet and sahab and Islamic holy sites I don't believe we should concern ourselves with this other stuff.

No, we are not. In such a case entire South Asia, most of Asia, Africa and most of Central and Southern America is. Large parts of the Arab world are stable and developing nations and other parts are some of the richest on the planet. We are living through our French Revolution. It's bad but that is expected when such revolutions sweep the region and several countries are hit by civil wars. Those events will make the countries and people stronger. Have no doubt about it. Both Iraq and Syria will be stronger states due to the events in the last few years. The times will undoubtedly become better. So on the long run I am not that worried. On the short run - yes.

We are just discussing history. I for once find it important to know your own history. Be it pre-Islamic or Islamic. We should not look down upon our ancient civilizations especially as they are so significant and quite frankly impressive to say it as it is. The ME and Arab world are simply two regions that are extremely rich in history.

You as a Palestinian should also be proud about the ancient history of Palestine. You can do that and be a Muslim at the same time.

Even the conservatives in KSA are opening up to their ancient pre-Islamic past an renewing interest is growing on this field.

The fact that we forgot our past and that Westerners had to show it to us is problematic. That should not repeat itself.

anyone ancestors and national history is a big part of who he is not only to feel good about it but to learn from what happened before us

anyone ancestors and national history is a big part of who he is not only to feel good about it but to learn from what happened before us

I am a student of history and what history taught me was that there is no such a thing as ancestory or national history, it is a forever evolving process with history being made by the second.

I Found myself more drawn to Chinese history than any other history in my quest to learn what was and why is the world now. As someone who doesn't really care about ancestry or nationalism at all, Chinese win the cake of the most interesting history in the world.

Anyways my advice is, to only now the history of one nation and one people and from one side is to lock yourself in a cycle of ignorance, a worse kind of ignorance, and ignorance masquerading as knowledge, and you will find that the one being most fooled is yourself.

Yes, Atatwolf is hilarious. Recently he claimed that coffee originates in Turkey despite no coffee beans growing natively in Turkey and despite the fact that coffee reached Turkey/Ottoman Empire through the Arabs. The coffee plant originated in the highlands of Ethiopia thousands of years ago but was quickly spread to the highlands of Southern Arabia (modern day Yemen and Southwestern KSA). In fact some 800 years ago or so Yemen Sufis started to brew the coffee beans and thus invented coffee.

History of coffee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They claim to be related with anyone in the region so they can claim their heritage and say that they are as native as the locals. In reality Kurds are just the mountain version of the Qashqai people. A multiethnic federation that absorbed all kind of people but with 1 main language that became dominating over time. Many Kurds probably have Assyrian ancestry as well without knowing it. Armenian too. Dispute murdering them during and after WW1 in enormous numbers.

Well, it is said that Semites originate on the Arabian Peninsula (Akkadians, Babylonians, Assyrians etc.) but even the Sumerians who spoke a language isolate wrote in their Epic of Gilgamesh that their mythical homeland was Dilmun which is in nearby Eastern Arabia.
To this day modern-day Southern Iraqis, people from the Eastern Province of KSA (Hasawis) and Bahrainis are very close genetic wise and almost identical. Very similar appearance and culture. It has been said that Marsh Arabs are the closest descendants to the Sumerians.

For instance there is zero difference between people of Basra, Samawah, Zubayr and those living across the border in KSA.

BMC Evolutionary Biology | Full text | In search of the genetic footprints of Sumerians: a survey of Y-chromosome and mtDNA variation in the Marsh Arabs of Iraq.

"Dilmun is regarded as one of the oldest ancient civilizations in the Middle East.[10][11] The Sumerians described Dilmun as a paradise garden in the Epic of Gilgamesh.[12] The Sumerian tale of the garden paradise of Dilmun may have been an inspiration for the Garden of Eden story.[12]"

Dilmun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Dilmun civilization was an important trading centre[14] which at the height of its power controlled the Persian Gulf trading routes.[14] The Sumerians regarded Dilmun as holy land.[15] Dilmun is regarded as one of the oldest ancient civilizations in the Middle East.[16][17] The Sumerians described Dilmun as a paradise garden in the Epic of Gilgamesh.[18] The Sumerian tale of the garden paradise of Dilmun may have been an inspiration for the Garden of Eden story.[18] Dilmun appears first in Sumeriancuneiform clay tablets dated to the end of fourth millennium BC, found in the temple of goddess Inanna, in the city of Uruk. The adjective "Dilmun" is used to describe a type of axe and one specific official; in addition there are lists of rations of wool issued to people connected with Dilmun.[19]

Pre-Islamic Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

However, some scholars such as Piotr Michalowski and Gerd Steiner, contest the idea of a Proto-Euphratean language or one substrate language. It has been suggested by them and others, that the Sumerian language was originally that of the hunter and fisher peoples, who lived in the marshland and the Eastern Arabia littoral region, and were part of the Arabian bifacial culture.[10] Reliable historical records begin much later; there are none in Sumer of any kind that have been dated before Enmebaragesi (c. 26th century BCE). Professor Juris Zarins believes the Sumerians were settled along the coast of Eastern Arabia, today's Persian Gulf region, before it flooded at the end of the Ice Age.[11] Sumerian literature speaks of their homeland being Dilmun.

Sumer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Based on the geographic proximity between Southern Iraq and Eastern Arabia, the extensive writings of the Sumerians themselves about Dilmun, modern-day DNA tests by the people etc. it is very clear that the connection is big. Let alone the fact that we know that the Arabian Peninsula was inhabited before other areas of the ME were inhabited.

DilmunMap.jpg

The natives are Elamites but they are long extinct. Arabs have lived in those regions long before pre-Islamic times Salman. After all it is a stone throw from Iraq and the Arabian Peninsula and a long way from the remaining parts of Iran. I am 100% sure that Iranian Arabs have more to do with Elamites than a Farsi living in Mashhad 2000 km away near Turkmenistan and Afghanistan. No doubt about it.
No they don't have anything to do with Elamites like the kurds BS with the Medes

They claim that the Elamites are Semitic arabs:lol:
The kurds claim that they are Elamites
The kurds also claim that khuzestan belong to them and the eastern coast

They claim that shiekhdoms of the eastern coast are ahwazis which is pure bullshit bani khaled and qawasim are from Oman and emarat which have nothing to do with them

The arab of bandar abbas and bastak and langa have nothing to do with Ahvaz they have different sheikhs and emirs and history

It's like saying Yemen is ethopian
Its like saying banu lam who immgrated to south iraq 250 years ago are Sumerians!!

The pre islamic arabs were settled their by the persian kings themselves today they say the persians are occupiers which is funny and ironic it was the sassanid kings who brought them in
Like the kurds who claim that the turks occupieying them while it was the turks who brought the kurds in Anatolia in the first place

The Elamites were not Semitic let alone that they are arabs

I am a student of history and what history taught me was that there is no such a thing as ancestory or national history, it is a forever evolving process with history being made by the second.

I Found myself more drawn to Chinese history than any other history in my quest to learn what was and why is the world now. As someone who doesn't really care about ancestry or nationalism at all, Chinese win the cake of the most interesting history in the world.

Anyways my advice is, to only now the history of one nation and one people and from one side is to lock yourself in a cycle of ignorance, a worse kind of ignorance, and ignorance masquerading as knowledge, and you will find that the one being most fooled is yourself.
i believe that Egypt had a great history and a great people who did a lot to the civilization of the world there is nothing wrong in being proud of that what is wrong is using the glory of the past to justify the error of the present not to inspire us to honor our ancestors
china history is good subject but to me i like japan history better i admire their nationalism and love and sacrifice for their country but of course today china is way better that japan
I always value advice and i look at many sources in any thing i am interested in but what i found out is there is few independent historians sometimes politics get in the way and there is nothing called free media it is always propaganda there are some who are more professional about it that all

No they don't have anything to do with Elamites like the kurds BS with the Medes

They claim that the Elamites are Semitic arabs:lol:
The kurds claim that they are Elamites
The kurds also claim that khuzestan belong to them and the eastern coast

They claim that shiekhdoms of the eastern coast are ahwazis which is pure bullshit bani khaled and qawasim are from Oman and emarat which have nothing to do with them

The arab of bandar abbas and bastak and langa have nothing to do with Ahvaz they have different sheikhs and emirs and history

It's like saying Yemen is ethopian
Its like saying banu lam who immgrated to south iraq 250 years ago are Sumerians!!

The pre islamic arabs were settled their by the persian kings themselves today they say the persians are occupiers which is funny and ironic it was the sassanid kings who brought them in
Like the kurds who claim that the turks occupieying them while it was the turks who brought the kurds in Anatolia in the first place

The Elamites were not Semitic let alone that they are arabs

Elamites were not Semites but neither were they Iranian peoples.
They spoke an language isolate but lived next to Semitic speaking peoples. Iranian peoples on the other hand were not even present in the ME back then!

Kurds have nothing to do with Elamites. There are no Kurds living in the historical lands of Elam either outside of recent migrants.

I am just saying that the Iranian Arabs of today undoubtedly have ancestral links to the Elamites. Just like people of Eastern Arabia have ancestral links to Dilmun. More so than some Iranians living in Mashhad 2000 km away next to Turkmenistan and Afghanistan. Also that the Arab presence in those regions of Iran predate the birth of Prophet Muhammad (saws) by many centuries.

Most Iranian Arabs are Shia and loyal to the state despite marginalization by the regime and previously under the Officer-Son regime. They formed the bulwark against Saddam's invasion.

Anyway I am more interested in the Arabs of Khorasan. Apparently there are around 100.000 of them.

Elamites were not Semites but neither were they Iranian peoples.
They spoke an language isolate but lived next to Semitic speaking peoples. Iranian peoples on the other hand were not even present in the ME back then!

Kurds have nothing to do with Elamites. There are no Kurds living in the historical lands of Elam either outside of recent migrants.

I am just saying that the Iranian Arabs of today undoubtedly have ancestral links to the Elamites. Just like people of Eastern Arabia have ancestral links to Dilmun. More so than some Iranians living in Mashhad 2000 km away next to Turkmenistan and Afghanistan. Also that the Arab presence in those regions of Iran predate the birth of Prophet Muhammad (saws) by many centuries.

Most Iranian Arabs are Shia and loyal to the state despite marginalization by the regime and previously under the Officer-Son regime. They formed the bulwark against Saddam's invasion.

Anyway I am more interested in the Arabs of Khorasan. Apparently there are around 100.000 of them.
Will let's back to the topic

Hazzy the takfiri terrorist called me a coward

He insulted all arabs on the honorable arabs he didn't insult

He called every arab who doesn't wan khilafah as murtad

What he doesn't understand the situation does the people are ready for islamic state and khilafah??

He said that the arabs are cowards because they didn't revolt against their governments revolts need organized people and charismatic leaders and money and weapons if it will be violent revolution

I dare him to say that the arabs are cowards for the syrian and Libyans Egyptians Yemenis and Iraqis who died protest against their governments

i believe that Egypt had a great history and a great people who did a lot to the civilization of the world there is nothing wrong in being proud of that what is wrong is using the glory of the past to justify the error of the present not to inspire us to honor our ancestors
china history is good subject but to me i like japan history better i admire their nationalism and love and sacrifice for their country but of course today china is way better that japan
I always value advice and i look at many sources in any thing i am interested in but what i found out is there is few independent historians sometimes politics get in the way and there is nothing called free media it is always propaganda there are some who are more professional about it that all

Japanese and nationalism don't go hand in hand, which Japan period do you mean? Sengoku? Meji? Which exactly? Japanese are not nationalists, and I loath nationalism. Natioanlism and patriotism are the marks of the most ignorant and idiotic of people. But that is just my opinion.

Japanese and nationalism don't go hand in hand, which Japan period do you mean? Sengoku? Meji? Which exactly? Japanese are not nationalists, and I loath nationalism. Natioanlism and patriotism are the marks of the most ignorant and idiotic of people. But that is just my opinion.
i mean ww2 era
i dont agree on your opinion on nationalist people there is good and bad in every group of people calling millions of nationalists around the world idiots and ignorant is not right i myself am Egyptian nationalist and i see no harm in it

What's wrong with patriotism? It can be bad when it's excessive but the right amount of patriotism, in the form of a sense of belonging and duty towards one's nation, can be very beneficial for that country.

i mean ww2 era
i dont agree on your opinion on nationalist people there is good and bad in every group of people calling millions of nationalists around the world idiots and ignorant is not right i myself am Egyptian nationalist and i see no harm in it

@Ahmed Jo i find the concept of nation and country obsolete in today's world. Or at least it should be. Nationalism and patriotism means profiling one's self into one group of people and establishing an "us vs them" situation.

Japanese "Nationalism" in WW 2 era (it wasn't really nationalism by the way, Japanese culture in general doesn't like nationalism, it was driven mostly by their honor code which Meji allowed into the lower caste of people) brought Japan nothing but destruction. I do admire the Japanese in that era as well and find them to be a very good role model.

My point is, the us vs them culture is something used by the elite of a society to achieve their goal at the expense of the rabble, and this is something history has taught us very well. You can see it being played out down to the letter in Arab world right now. Sunni vs Shia. Arabism vs Islamism etc. The examples of this are too many to count, so for me personally I choose to look above someone's passport color, skin color, or rosary type to identify a person. I find it very liberating.

@Ahmed Jo i find the concept of nation and country obsolete in today's world. Or at least it should be. Nationalism and patriotism means profiling one's self into one group of people and establishing an "us vs them" situation.

Japanese "Nationalism" in WW 2 era (it wasn't really nationalism by the way, Japanese culture in general doesn't like nationalism, it was driven mostly by their honor code which Meji allowed into the lower caste of people) brought Japan nothing but destruction. I do admire the Japanese in that era as well and find them to be a very good role model.

My point is, the us vs them culture is something used by the elite of a society to achieve their goal at the expense of the rabble, and this is something history has taught us very well. You can see it being played out down to the letter in Arab world right now. Sunni vs Shia. Arabism vs Islamism etc. The examples of this are too many to count, so for me personally I choose to look above someone's passport color, skin color, or rosary type to identify a person. I find it very liberating.
I disagree but I will wait until tomorrow to make an educated response because I am sleep deprived now and I may say something stupid lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom