What's new

France starts ban on full-face veil

bro take it from a pakistani we of all people have most experience of all how burqas/niqabs are a security threat many suicide bombers and taliban leaders on the run have used burqas/niqabs .

any source?

i dont think our way of life differs greatly..you would label me as a "secular Turk" when you see me..i simply dont want east jerusalem belongs to you..you are trying to take over it..so that we are and will be some sort of enemies..i hope Turkish policy wont change in the future.

And i hope it will, see the difference? Anyway, Jerusalem has been ours for the last 34 years, the only question that remains is if Israel gives half of it up or not.

画蛇添足,欲盖弥彰

All Chinese members should understand this proverb, but too bad you are not Chinese. :pop:

What does it mean?

Tell me and I will l forget, show me and I may remember, involve me and I will understand lol

And i hope it will, see the difference? Anyway, Jerusalem has been ours for the last 34 years, the only question that remains is if Israel gives half of it up or not.
i know the difference already.
i hope the int community force you to do it..they were too tolerant to you.i think its gonna change.

Lets argue the merit of the case in light of the EU article 9. Lets talk about how this case is in line or not with the following,

Article 9 – Freedom of thought, conscience and religion

1. Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, and to manifest his religion or belief, in worship, teaching, practice and observance.

2. Freedom to manifest one's religion or beliefs shall be subject only to such limitations as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society in the interests of public safety, for the protection of public order, health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.

Something is unlike French is not a valid reason to EU courts. The only case against this is public safety, and maybe a health hazard. Question is does targeting 350 women serves greater public good ? The resources to prosecute could be spent on more deserving cases.

Back
Top Bottom