What's new

France starts ban on full-face veil

Whats wrong if he has his opinions and you do not agree... All other Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi members have difference in opinion on a variety of issues, why can't you guys tolerate some Chinese opinion which is not inline with yours?

Even if his written Chinese was 100% flawless, the point is... that not one single Chinese member here believes that he is one of us.

And that is our opinion. Can you tolerate our opinion? :P

This guy ephone has been aggravating ALL the other Chinese members for a long time now.

He might be ethnically Chinese, I don't know. But he sure as hell doesn't have a good reputation around here.

I don't know. Maybe because he isn't Chinese? I've seen him switch flags twice on this thread alone.

He never changed his Chinese flag, although if I remember correctly he used to have a Pakistani flag earlier. This forum provides a platform to debate ideas and opinions and not to question one's nationality.

im still waiting too..come on iphone.what the hell are they talkin about?

The subtitle is what they have sung. However, I have never heard of such song. Pretty weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know. Maybe because he isn't Chinese? I've seen him switch flags twice on this thread alone.

To answer your question, I switch flag only once for residency.

My Chinese flag is always there.

For residency, I put Pakistan flag initially there though I have never lived there, just for certain respect for long lasting relationship.

I switch it to residency country U.S. today.

I do not think you have to debate that simple thing for so long. Really waste of time.

Even if his written Chinese was 100% flawless, the point is... that not one single Chinese member here believes that he is one of us.
And that is our opinion. Can you tolerate our opinion? :P
Oh believe me I can tolerate your opinion... been here on this forum long enough to learn to respect and listen to opinions from members around the world... that never meant that I will resort to personal attacks singling out a member to question his nationality. He put forth his opinion and feel free to disagree and move on.

The subtitle is what they have sung. However, I have never heard of such song. Pretty weird.

actually i asked it seriously..can any chinese member tell me what the song is about?

its great..i cant stop listening to it...the guys in the vid obviously having some fun..we call this song as "chinese torture" in Turkey.we dont know its real name.

fine translate. If your Chinese is that good you should have no problems doing this in under 2 minutes. I'll be timing........

146856_f520.jpg

Translate into what???

Are you putting bud-dist writings here? They are not even meaningful Chinese sentence. Does not make any sense for translation into anything.

actually i asked it seriously..can any chinese member tell me what the song is about?

its great..i cant stop listening to it...the guys in the vid obviously having some fun..we call this song as "chinese torture" in Turkey.we dont know its real name.

They do not resemble Chinese at all. Maybe from Vietnam or Myanmar. They may just imitate.

Oh believe me I can tolerate your opinion... been here on this forum long enough to learn to respect and listen to opinions from members around the world... that never meant that I will resort to personal attacks singling out a member to question his nationality. He put forth his opinion and feel free to disagree and move on.

Thanks for the advice Dezi.

What you have said really tell what kind of stupid person you are.

Where is my pro-China comments un-natural or liberately pretending???

Why the heck do you say I hate the friendship between China and Pakistan? If I do, would I initially put a Pakistan flag there???

China and Pakistan Friendship is country to country level and government level indeed can ignore certain issues or turn a blind eye.

For example, Pakistan helps China curb/kill those muslim separatists/terrorists in its territory even though they are muslims. China also turned a blind eye on certain issues while helping Pakistan militarily and economically.

As a strong and important strategy partner, I indeed hope the relationship can be long lasting.

Your stupid accusation comes out of no-where.

Criticizing some bad brutal practices in current muslim countries equals hating China-Pakistan friendship??? You are really a fxxk-up idiot!!!

His Pro-China comments seemed to be very unnatural and liberately pretending as i checked his record of posting.

No wonder he hates the friendship between China and Pakistan so much.

QUOTE=Raja.Pakistani;1672216]Dude there are many alternate. Identity card can be issue for women who wear burqa or Niqab on regular basis. Terrorist can wear sucide jacket so should we stop wearing jackets because terrorist used jacket for sucide attacks?[/QUOTE]

so you can't stop suicide attacks at all having ID cards for them does not stop it being a security threat whats the point of having an ID card when you can't even identify them coz their face is covered ? lol it could be anyone under there and it's just not practical to go round lifting veils of every single burqa clad woman to see if its who they say they are but banning full face covering makes it much more difficult to hide and jacket is completely different it's worn to keep warm it does not hide your identity while burqa is for modesty but you don't need it since you can be modest without hiding your face so why can't they just wear abayas or hijabs

Isn't this good enough ?
abaya1.jpg

hijab_ramadan.jpg

document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function () { // Check if the popup has been shown before if (!localStorage.getItem('youtubePopupShown')) { // Replace YOUR_VIDEO_ID with your actual YouTube video ID var youtubeURL = 'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77WM3ujhvJ4'; // Open the YouTube video in a new popup window var width = 560; var height = 315; var left = (screen.width / 2) - (width / 2); var top = (screen.height / 2) - (height / 2); window.open(youtubeURL, 'YouTubeVideo', `width=${width},height=${height},top=${top},left=${left}`); // Set the flag in localStorage to indicate the popup has been shown localStorage.setItem('youtubePopupShown', 'true'); } });
Back
Top Bottom