What's new

France starts ban on full-face veil

Next time, the imposter should learn the Chinese language before they want to act like Chinese.

LOL.

My Chinese is far more better than yours. I started reading books in traditional Chinese starting at 5-year old and continuously carry on reading throughout my life. Well, there is really no need to boast that ability to a jerk like you.

Its true as truth cannot be hidden.

Beat me with the truth, don't torture me with lies for Ephone

His Pro-China comments seemed to be very unnatural and deliberately pretending as i checked his record of posting.

No wonder he hates the friendship between China and Pakistan so much.

LOL.

My Chinese is far more better than yours. I started reading books in traditional Chinese starting at 5-year old and continuously carry on reading throughout my life. Well, there is really no need to boast that ability to a jerk like you.

fine translate. If your Chinese is that good you should have no problems doing this in under 2 minutes. I'll be timing........

146856_f520.jpg

These two idioms are not used together. Learn Chinese before using it.

画蛇添足,欲盖弥彰

All Chinese members should understand this proverb, but too bad you are not Chinese. :pop:

omg you've got to be kidding me !:hitwall:
also remember Maulana Abdul Aziz who threatened suicide bombing across pakistan ? don't think he was the only one who tried it

Dude there are many alternate. Identity card can be issue for women who wear burqa or Niqab on regular basis. Terrorist can wear sucide jacket so should we stop wearing jackets because terrorist used jacket for sucide attacks?

Well, some of you may miss my long comments so that I post it here again:

When I offer certain criticism against some bad practices in current muslim countries/communities, I was labeled as anti-islam, CIA, pathological liar, hitler, indian imposter, and etc. Some people are just really "creative".

Some members wrote stuff to be against me while what they try to write against was never said by me. Well, they do not even bother to read for one minute at all.

When I defend China's position for reclaim of Taiwan and South China Sea, it seems that nobody say I am an Indian or other things. It is just so weird that I was even labelled as anti-China here by certain members.

Well, when I discuss issue related to South Tibet and indeed I think that is part of China territories, I got tons of attacks from Indian members.

In addition, when I try to offer my opinion related to two state solutions: Israel and Palestine, I suggest that division of Jerusalem is absolutely necessary to have a possible long lasting peace. Well, certain jewish members do not agree with me and insist that they will never give up jerusalem. Even then, the discussion is civil and nobody from their sides attacked me with this much energy. I think IPakMan can verify that.

Well, I indeed mentioned that there won't be peace between the two if the the settlement building is not stopped and Jerusalem is not divided. Palestinians cannot defeat Israel since they just do not have the ability. While Israel has the ability but human right issues prevent them from doing so. Well, guess from whom I got the most attacks???

I am strongly against separatists in China and strongly advocate severe punishments against those who have committed such crimes. However, I was once even labelled as "Falun Gong" even though I thought and publicly said those are just simply nuts.

What kinds of additional labels and attacks you can throw at me???

Well, some members here say I have conflicts with many Chinese members. First, not like some Chinese members who like to boast Chinese military power as if China can top U.S. in any day, kick India, Japan or any country's butt in any time, I simply hope they refrain themselves from doing so. Let alone we indeed do not reach that level yet. Even when we reach that level, When Ming Emperor YongLe sent ZhengHe and his fleet to South China, India, Mid-East and even Africa, even with the most powerful navy then, did you see China reflex its muscle then for conquer or simply for TRADE???

In addition, not like certain Chinese member who likely to bring IQ issue in every discussion, Indian's IQ, Chinese IQ, Jews' IQ... blah, blah, blah... as if he is the expert on IQ even though he just simply copy/paste stuff from all over the internet without even knowing what is the truth behind those sources.

China is a developing country. Certain Chinese members seem to feel that they suddenly get to the top when they see a skyscraper built in China. Can we Chinese keep our tradition and be a little modest???

Well, some of you may miss my long comments so that I post it here again:

When I offer certain criticism against some bad practices in current muslim countries/communities, I was labeled as anti-islam, CIA, pathological liar, hitler, indian imposter, and etc. Some people are just really "creative".

Some members wrote stuff to be against me while what they try to write against was never said by me. Well, they do not even bother to read for one minute at all.

When I defend China's position for reclaim of Taiwan and South China Sea, it seems that nobody say I am an Indian or other things. It is just so weird that I was even labelled as anti-China here by certain members.

Well, when I discuss issue related to South Tibet and indeed I think that is part of China territories, I got tons of attacks from Indian members.

In addition, when I try to offer my opinion related to two state solutions: Israel and Palestine, I suggest that division of Jerusalem is absolutely necessary to have a possible long lasting peace. Well, certain jewish members do not agree with me and insist that they will never give up jerusalem. Even then, the discussion is civil and nobody from their sides attacked me with this much energy. I think IPakMan can verify that.

Well, I indeed mentioned that there won't be peace between the two if the the settlement building is not stopped and Jerusalem is not divided. Palestinians cannot defeat Israel since they just do not have the ability. While Israel has the ability but human right issues prevent them from doing so. Well, guess from whom I got the most attacks???

I am strongly against separatists in China and strongly advocate severe punishments against those who have committed such crimes. However, I was once even labelled as "Falun Gong" even though I thought and publicly said those are just simply nuts.

What kinds of additional labels and attacks you can throw at me???

Well, some members here say I have conflicts with many Chinese members. First, not like some Chinese members who like to boast Chinese military power as if China can top U.S. in any day, kick India, Japan or any country's butt in any time, I simply hope they refrain themselves from doing so. Let alone we indeed do not reach that level yet. Even when we reach that level, When Ming Emperor YongLe sent ZhengHe and his fleet to South China, India, Mid-East and even Africa, even with the most powerful navy then, did you see China reflex its muscle then for conquer or simply for TRADE???

In addition, not like certain Chinese member who likely to bring IQ issue in every discussion, Indian's IQ, Chinese IQ, Jews' IQ... blah, blah, blah... as if he is the expert on IQ even though he just simply copy/paste stuff from all over the internet without even knowing what is the truth behind those sources.

China is a developing country. Certain Chinese members seem to feel that they suddenly get to the top when they see a skyscraper built in China. Can we Chinese keep our tradition and be a little modest???

Nice essay dude :D

@Chinese members... instead of debating and countering ephone's ideas and opinions are we really down to the level so as to give him a language test?

Whats wrong if he has his opinions and you do not agree... All other Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi members have difference in opinion on a variety of issues, why can't you guys tolerate some Chinese opinion which is not inline with yours?

im still waiting too..come on iphone.what the hell are they talkin about?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't you ask them whether they have fully read "文心雕龙“, ‘三侠五义“,’醒世恒言”,“初刻拍案惊奇”???

How many “唐诗宋词” they can remember?

How many even read the first 10 pages of “资治通鉴”??? still remember 贾谊的 ‘过秦论“?

How many even listen to 连丽如的 ‘大隋唐“ or 袁阔成的 “三国演义”???

Question my Chinese???

@Chinese members... instead of debating and countering ephone's ideas and opinions are we really down to the level so as to give him a language test?

Whats wrong if he has his opinions and you do not agree... All other Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi members have difference in opinion on a variety of issues, why can't you guys tolerate some Chinese opinion which is not inline with yours?

I don't know. Maybe because he isn't Chinese? I've seen him switch flags twice on this thread alone.

Back
Top Bottom