What's new

France starts ban on full-face veil

yes but there should be a good balance i would support a ban against people walking around naked in public likewise i also support a ban against covering your whole face there should be a middle ground abayas and hijabs are just fine i means whats wrong in this ?
abaya.jpg

I dont see how anyone sensible can object to a Hijab but i still think burka's are stupid and to easy to abuse.

burka_bank_robber.jpg

Not islamic but a cultural thing in our region... Pak-Afghanistan etc

yeah i know thats my point it's not infringing on muslim's rights since it's cultural not religious so there is nothing wrong in banning it muslims are still free to practive their religion in france.

thank you..

anti-islam means pro-israel..thats why you are defending the obsesive apple product.

Would it surprise you that there are Muslim Zionists? Muslims who practice their religion everyday and support Israel and the Jewish people? Or is it inconceivable for your mind to understand the difference between Islam and Muslims? I`ll make it simple for you. Islam is a religion while Muslims are people.

Would it surprise you that there are Muslim Zionists? Muslims who practice their religion everyday and support Israel and the Jewish people? Or is it inconceivable for your mind to understand the difference between Islam and Muslims? I`ll make it simple for you. Islam is a religion while Muslims are people.

nope..it wouldnt surprise me since there are many of them in Turkey..i respect their choice but its impossible for me to support israel because of its policies..when are you gonna stop thinking that some people oppose israel because its a jewish state?

Back
Top Bottom