What's new

France starts ban on full-face veil

What the hell is wrong with you people? He doesn`t agree with what should be an "obvious" support of Muslims by Chinese and suddenly he is an Indian imposter?
I thought at least you guys had more brains than to choose to believe a conspiracy rather than accept the fact that he is Chinese and he is against Islamism.

It is not just about this thread.

"Ephone" has been called out before, plenty of times. Not one single Chinese member in this entire forum supports him.

What the hell is wrong with you people? He doesn`t agree with what should be an "obvious" support of Muslims by Chinese and suddenly he is an Indian imposter?
I thought at least you guys had more brains than to choose to believe a conspiracy rather than accept the fact that he is Chinese and he is against Islamism.

And wat r u sellin ?frm evil muslim hating chinese to advocating e phone against evil islamists.....lol...... man.... u guys cant even hear anythin abt halocaust...... n ur hear pushing ur own agenda.

and its wrong..we will change this backwardness in Turkey..you cant ban peoples clothes,its shameful.

yes but there should be a good balance i would support a ban against people walking around naked in public likewise i also support a ban against covering your whole face there should be a middle ground abayas and hijabs are just fine i means whats wrong in this ?
abaya.jpg

while this is too much hiding your entire face just makes it way too easy to hide your identity it's just not practical nor islamic

2.jpg

you are glad that you have found a lunatic friend,right? poor of you...

"Were you glad that you found a lunatic friend? Poor you."
No need to thank me. I don`t stand by and see someone personally attacked just because he disagrees with the Norm, maybe that`s the kind of person you are but not me.

I said I support French's ban.

Then I got tons of attacks.

"Why does it bother you so much?"

Maybe I should ask why some muslim members are so keen to keep those medieval thing???

Yes its all evil.........n we r proud to keep it...... wats ur issue with it? r we forcing ur sister or mother to wear a hijab?

yes but there should be a good balance i would support a ban against people walking around naked in public likewise i also support a ban against covering your whole face there should be a middle ground abayas and hijabs are just fine i means whats wrong in this ?
abaya.jpg

while this is too much hiding your entire face just makes it way too easy to hide your identity it's just not practical nor islamic

2.jpg
Not islamic but a cultural thing in our region... Pak-Afghanistan etc

"Were you glad that you found a lunatic friend? Poor you."
No need to thank me. I don`t stand by and see someone personally attacked just because he disagrees with the Norm, maybe that`s the kind of person you are but not me.

thank you..

anti-islam means pro-israel..thats why you are defending the obsesive apple product.

ephone, I don't understand why you have to lie about being Chinese/American to state your opinion here? It's ok if you put up Indian flags & have a difference in opinion (without bigotry), but you have no right to troll & insult other people's religions. Islam is dear to me, but I have a difference of opinion about the niqab & am not afraid to discuss it here, without having to pretend to be someone else.

Back
Top Bottom