What's new

France starts ban on full-face veil

aahh..dont imit my arguments loser..and tell us about your childhood.what happened to you?:lol:

It is loser like you who are always at the wrong end of history.

Even though Turkey became a secular country 80 years ago, it still has idiots like you who like those medieval ugly brutal practices and justify those will all means. BTW, good luck with your imaginationary war with Israel as well. Hopefully your mom will find your body parts if you someday decide blow yourself up.

Do not put me with idiots like him. I have nothing in common with such person.

BTW, it seems that you also know my SSN as well??? WOW, good for you. Maybe FBI need people like you. Oh, wait, it seems that you are anti-US and anti-western culture. NO job for you.

He is already a US citizen, the only way to arrest him is if he is conducting the insurgency in China like Liu Xiaobo did.

This act is a blatant violation of human rights of French muslims. They deserve a right to wear that unless proved coerced.

they make no difference from those saudi arabs who they criticize.

well said dude. I guess no one has the right to tell a woman that she can or cannot wear a veil whether that person is a family member, friend, or government official. Deciding to wear a veil is an extremely personal decision and I seriously doubt anyone who has decided to wear the veil takes it lightly. I know many women who wear the veil who have full-time jobs, pay taxes, and proudly contribute to a western society. I would rabidly oppose forcing a Jewish man to remove his yarmulke, or a Sikh to remove his turban because these are expression of their respective belief systems, likewise with the veil. If Western society is to remain free, then freedom of religion and expression must be protected, even if those symbols make other members of that society uncomfortable

It is loser like you who are always at the wrong end of history.

Even though Turkey became a secular country 80 years ago, it still has idiots like you who like those medieval ugly brutal practices and justify those will all means. BTW, good luck with your imaginationary war with Israel as well. Hopefully your mom will find your body parts if you someday decide blow yourself up.

:lol:

dude,seems like neocons screwed your mind up..i feel like im talking to George Bush.

Saudi was fully backed by USA.

Why our Anti-Islam cheerleader ephone failed to mention USA?

Except chanting your so-called love of islam and bashing me for not loving islam by pointing out those ugly practices currently in muslim countries, why don't you just move to a muslim country for a while from your no-future North America continent???

After that, enlighten us about your newly found freedom then.

Do not put me with idiots like him. I have nothing in common with such person.

BTW, it seems that you also know my SSN as well??? WOW, good for you. Maybe FBI need people like you. Oh, wait, it seems that you are anti-US and anti-western culture. NO job for you.

I think it is the time to say goodbye with your ID.

you will have to stoop to this jugheads level in arguement.. other wise you cant win

I cannot believe you defend that idiot when he used such offensive sentence in his comments. You are are just the same.

I cannot believe you defend that idiot when he used such offensive sentence in his comments. You are are just the same.

and he is complaining about offensive statements..this guy has serious problems.

and i cant believe you are saying this always in your posts are continuous rubbish which is continuing from 2 days

In their bid for Muslim Appeasment, some Chinese have sold their Morals!

Blame your own brother to cover someone's Shortcomings!

Is this your family forum???

Shutting down my voice will make Islam suddenly void of all of those problems???

Now you are trolling against a specific religion, this is against the forum's rules.

And i am waiting the mod to take some infraction on you.

Back
Top Bottom