What's new

France starts ban on full-face veil

We take constructive criticism but this topic is not to discuss sharia law

Again we have problem when peoples like Ephone try to teach us about islam by bringing his twisted version of islam

Same question can be posed to the Christianity. Why they keep insisting that Jesus Christ is the son of God?

Whereas the Muslims insist both Muhammad and Jesus are the prophets of God.

Who is more insane?

I did complement secular system in Turkey and I still think it is the right way.

The serious problem I have is that how such a good system produces idiot like you.

Dude wats wrong in apposing this ban?
Please give a reason or two.

I did complement secular system in Turkey and I still think it is the right way.

The serious problem I have is that how such a good system produces idiot like you.

your argument is weak..you are repeating yourself like a parrot..idiot,idiot,idiot,idiot..what the hell is that?how old are you?

Pointing out where the insult is!!!

You cannot tell criticism from insult???

spitting venom for pages isnt criticism..he probably have rancor..if i insult india for pages,you would rightfully oppose me..

Baby Stolen by a Burkha clad Woman.

Another baby stolen by burqa-clad thief in Mumbai

I don't want our Kids stolen.

Burkha should banned in India and Pakistan.

There is child prostitution going on in temples should we also ban them?
There are millions of non muslims who do crimes........ should we ban wat they wear ?
Just coz of a few such incidents where the criminal women/man who could very well be non muslim used it........ We should ban it?So millions could get problems.
Just like internet........ u can use it to watch **** and u can use it to get information n knowledge......... Ur choice.

Also we r talking about veil not a burka.

We take constructive criticism but this topic is not to discuss sharia law

Again we have problem when peoples like Ephone try to teach us about islam by bringing his twisted version of islam

When you are in their country, you should obey their laws.

Do not like that??? Go home. Nobody begs you to stay there.

Imagine ur livin in USA since decades....One day an order pops up tht ur wife will always wear a bikini in public...... Would u abide by it or protest against it?

Same question can be posed to the Christianity. Why they keep insisting that Jesus Christ is the son of God?

Whereas the Muslims insist both Muhammad and Jesus are the prophets of God.

Who is more insane?

Actually they believe in trinity(God, son, holy spirit) and they believe Jesus Christ is three(( God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit) in one divine being which is confusing.

Does this package come with vulgar,insulting pics of our holy Prophet ,banning mosques in EU(Swiss example)n burning of our Holy books?N banning veil tht women in our societies wear with honour n dignity ,...And banning of whom is an insult to human rights?

Muslims should consider it a Privilege those who get a better life in the west.

Regarding banning of Religious places, Muslims are the Latest People on the Planet to talk. Destruction of Temples and Churches in Pakistan. Banning of Practice of Non-Islamic Religions in Saudi. Burning of Bible. What is that?

Actually they believe in trinity(God, son, holy spirit) and they believe Jesus Christ is three(( God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit) in one divine being which is confusing.

I think this is the faith of the Catholicism, whereas the Protestantism is somewhat different.

The West also promoted the racial superiority and segregation in the last century, if they re-apply it today, then we should obey it as well?

Is this your law or law of secular country ? :D

We are taking about constitution of France which is being violated :P

Muslims should consider it a Privilege those who get a better life in the west.

Priviliege?? for working and earning money they right fully deserve? Huh...Wat a logic.

Regarding banning of Religious places, Muslims are the Latest People on the Planet to talk. Destruction of Temples and Churches in Pakistan.
Please name such an accident where a temple or a churche was destoryed by Govt or massive gathering of public?

Banning of Practice of Non-Islamic Religions in Saudi.
Nothin is banned....... there r millions of indian hindus living there n earing money..... And funny thing is tht the champion of democracy n freedom "USA" supports the saudis.

Burning of Bible. What is that?
Who burnt a bible??
Burning of Holy Quran.. Wat is tht?Drawing cartoons of our sacred personalities ?threatening to force muslims out of their countries? etc etc........ Wats all tht?

HYPOCRISY?

Back
Top Bottom