What's new

France starts ban on full-face veil

Money mean more rights???!!!

actually its opposite . Islam give more rights to women than men

Status of mother is double than father and infact paradise lie under the feet of mother

Its father responsibility to pay for all expenses of her daughter until she get married and after marriage its her husband responsibility to take care of all her needs so she don't have any financial responsibilities on her shoulder. She can study and she can work and she can keep all her money to herself without even paying a penny to her husband and she can still claim to take money from her husband for her personal need.

As far weraing Burqa/hijab concern its her personal choice to please her GOD

You need to stop worrying your feeble mind about Jews and accept the fact that Islam gives more rights to men than to women.
That women who are seen wearing those Hijab or Burqa are perceived as being forced to wear them and are seen as victims.
That women in Islamic republics can`t choose what they want or do not want to wear, whether forced to cover everything but the eyes, or killed for dressing with anything less let alone a bikini.
But of course you won`t, there is no helping people like you.

Most countries are not islam countries and people in those countries do not like to see that full-facial covered clothes. If I have ever been in a flight with one woman with such clothes, I will be a lot nervous the whole flight. If anyone would like to ask the woman to leave, I will definitely agree with him/her. BTW, it is very possible that the woman will be asked to take that thing off. Otherwise, people will refuse to take the same flight with that person. It has happened so many times and it will happen again in the future.

Will the public perceive a bikini-wearing woman to be a terrorist or that with full-face-covered clothes to be a terrorist? Such clothes create create a great public distrust over whoever wearing such clothes. For common good, it should be taken off.

I really feel i am having argument with some kids. How many muslim women used veil for terrorist activities in France or in any other western countries? We don't have a single incident where niqab was used for crimes, Women can do crimes with or without wearing veil.

I should say you don't wear jacket for safety reasons because you might have suicide bomb hiding inside your jacket lol

actually its opposite . Islam give more rights to women than men

Status of mother is double than father and infact paradise lie under the feet of mother

Its father responsibility to pay for all expenses of her daughter until she get married and after marriage its her husband responsibility to take care of all her needs so she don't have any financial responsibilities on her shoulder. She can study and she can work and she can keep all her money to herself without even paying a penny to her husband and she can still claim to take money from her husband for her personal need.

As far weraing Burqa/hijab concern its her personal choice to please her GOD

We could argue, give each quotes from the Qoran that say otherwise, i`ve done this with another guy. That conversation was moot.
Explain to me why those women that choose not to wear Hijab/Burqa are attacked and even killed in Islamic societies?
Why women who are not "modest" in the eyes of men are sexually, verbally and physically harassed?
@chops3d
You amaze me with your ignorance and stupidity with every single post all over again.
Among non-mahram men, women must cover the parts of the body that are awrah (not meant to be exposed). In much of Islam, a women's face is not considered awrah. In Saudi Arabia and some other Arab states, all of the body is considered awrah except the hands and eyes.
This is the mentality of those that wear Hijab/Burqa. Obviously you cannot see the wrong here but we can.
A majority of women say they want to wear the veil.[45] They cite Islamic piety, pride in family traditions, and fewer distractions from male colleagues. For many women, the dress code is a part of the right to modesty that Islam guarantees women. Some also perceive attempts at reform as anti-Islamic intrusion by Westerners:"They fear Islam, and we are the world's foremost Islamic nation."[5]

Most countries are not islam countries and people in those countries do not like to see that full-facial covered clothes. If I have ever been in a flight with one woman with such clothes, I will be a lot nervous the whole flight. If anyone would like to ask the woman to leave, I will definitely agree with him/her. BTW, it is very possible that the woman will be asked to take that thing off. Otherwise, people will refuse to take the same flight with that person. It has happened so many times and it will happen again in the future.
I was generalizing, this happens all over the world in Islamic neighborhoods, even in free nations. That is why it is so disturbing.

Money mean more rights???!!!
yes more financial rights. Men cannot claim her money while she can earn money and can still demand money from her father or husabnd for herself and childrens which is opposite to west where men expect from women to pay towards rent or bills. she has right of education, right of work , right to choose her partner etc what else she need

I was generalizing, this happens all over the world in Islamic neighborhoods, even in free nations. That is why it is so disturbing.

I can say, if there will be any suicide bomber wearing such clothes detonating herself/himself in China, overnight, such clothes will be banned in China. BTW, when we Chinese say "ban", we mean real business.

You may try those protest nonsense in western countries. However, do not ever try that in China in that matter. Few will show any sympathy towards you if you get beaten up by the police.

yes more financial rights. Men cannot claim her money while she can earn money and can still demand money from her father or husabnd for herself and childrens which is opposite to west where men expect from women to pay towards rent or bills. she has right of education, right of work , right to choose her partner etc what else she need

Rights mean "financial rights"??? What a shallow mind.

True. As I have indicated, if a religion cannot treat its women equally, it has no future.

Women and Men could own property in Arabia in 7th century a concept unheard of in Europe up until the 18th century. Women had to wait another two century for their rights. Google "Married woman property rights."

My point is with all its flaws Christianity is doing fine unless your comments selectively applies to 20th century and onwards.

What the Saudis do is their own twisted interpretation.

ohh man i hate rants, least in my night mare i expect jews and pakistanis ranting... thread is stretched far enough it must be closed now

Rights mean "financial rights"??? What a shallow mind.
You said more money mean more rights. I said more money mean more financial rights as its obligatory for men to take the financial responsibilties of women while women dont have such responsibilty on their shoulder

Why don't you tell me where women have less rights in Islam?

I can say, if there will be any suicide bomber wearing such clothes detonating herself/himself in China, overnight, such clothes will be banned in China. BTW, when we Chinese say "ban", we mean real business.

You may try those protest nonsense in western countries. However, do not ever try that in China in that matter. Few will show any sympathy towards you if you get beaten up by the police.

That is definitely something to admire of China, zero tolerance for terrorism. And while the "enlightened" nations of Europe tolerate such barbarity because of "human rights", sooner rather than later, they`ll find themselves outnumbered under not so tolerant rule.

The focus is now, not the past.

Christianity also has its darkest time one thousand years ago.

However, we are living now, not in the past.

Women and Men could own property in Arabia in 7th century a concept unheard of in Europe up until the 18th century. Women had to wait another two century for their rights. Google "Married woman property rights."

My point is with all its flaws Christianity is doing fine unless your comments selectively applies to 20th century and onwards.

What the Saudis do is their own twisted interpretation.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

You said more money mean more rights. I said more money mean more financial rights as its obligatory for men to take the financial responsibilties of women while women dont have such responsibilty on their shoulder

Why don't you tell me where women have less rights in Islam?

You did not see my question mark???

You did not feel I am being sarcastic???

That is definitely something to admire of China, zero tolerance for terrorism. And while the "enlightened" nations of Europe tolerate such barbarity because of "human rights", sooner rather than later, they`ll find themselves outnumbered under not so tolerant rule.

That is a problem in Europe as well. Muslim population has gained a lot in many major Europe countries and most of those muslim youth do not have jobs, have low educations. They are not willing to integrate into the main culture there. They causes all kinds of trouble there.

My mom went to Europe for a tour several years ago visiting 6 or 7 countries from China. When she was at Paris, she met with the riots by those muslim youth there and all public museums were shut down. Even though she has paid the tickets to all of those places, she was not able to go anywhere. She told me that she could see burning smokes from her hotel and situations seemed pretty bad.

Back
Top Bottom