What's new

France shocked by murder of nine-year-old Calais girl

WTF why they didn't expel him ???
That's sick man. Poor child she was so cute. If I would have authority t would have cut this mofo in two pieces.

Feel sorry for that poor child and her mother.

Why are you talking about medieval times?

Because you want medival small states. I´m from Lucca. Sometimes my friends and i travel to southern france. Are you kidding me that you want divide boarders between France and Italy again? Because some psycho killed a girl?

Sorry but no

WTF why they didn't expel him ???
That's sick man. Poor child she was so cute. If I would have authority t would have cut this mofo in two pieces.

Feel sorry for that poor child and her mother.

He came back 2 times here after being expelled to Poland (and even went to jail 2x here..),but with Schengen he always managed to come back. (without being worried)

Because you want medival small states. I´m from Lucca. Sometimes my friends and i travel to southern france. Are you kidding me that you want divide boarders between France and Italy again? Because some psycho killed a girl?

Sorry but no

I want our govt to control our borders,control what's/who's entering and exiting our territory,that's all.
Is it a problem ?

Last edited:
He came back 2 times here after being expelled to Poland (and even went to jail 2x here..),but with Schengen he always managed to come back. (without being worried)

I want our govt to control our borders,control what's/who's entering and exiting our territory,that's all.
Is it a problem ?

yes because your regional government has no authority to control me.

I don´t want Air France to enter italian airspace because its bad reputation and security level, but i accept it because its a political reality. So should you accept freedom in the EU. What else you demand? The old taxes when you cross boarders?

Death penalty will do nothing to deter these crimes from happening.

It is the conditions present in the society that creates the majority if not all these monsters.

I don´t want Air France to enter italian airspace because its bad reputation and security level, but i accept it because its a political reality. So should you accept freedom in the EU. What else you demand? The old taxes when you cross boarders?

I don't agree with him,i want a strong EU but a strong EU can't be forced down peoples throats,this isn't the USSR.A mass referendum should be held in Europe and Europeans should decide how they want the EU to look.Forcing people into something only creates repressed animosity.

I don't agree with him,i want a strong EU but a strong EU can't be forced down peoples throats,this isn't the USSR.A mass referendum should be held in Europe and Europeans should decide how they want the EU to look.Forcing people into something only creates repressed animosity.

This will lead to the disintegration of the EU and then each country will be left to fend for themselves. UK will be the first to leave of course.

The general populace do not have evough knowledge, or intelligence, to know what is good for them to be honest.

"Your regional government ? " So,EU is a country ? Since when ? I didn't know.
I just said that we should control our borders,why do you see a problem on it ? Have you something to hide ? Mamma mia!

This will lead to the disintegration of the EU and then each country will be left to fend for themselves. UK will be the first to leave of course.

The general populace do not have evough knowledge, or intelligence, to know what is good for them to be honest.

I know that but if the idiots in Bruxelles can't come with a genuine good plan for the masses there's no point in beating up a dead horse.I have no doubt in my mind that separated,individual EU countries will cease to be relevant,even the powerhouses but creating a mini Yugoslavia won't turn out rosy either.Make a God damn good plan and show the people it will work,forcing them isn't a solution.

I know that but if the idiots in Bruxelles can't come with a genuine good plan for the masses there's no point in beating up a dead horse.I have no doubt in my mind that separated,individual EU countries will cease to be relevant,even the powerhouses but creating a mini Yugoslavia won't turn out rosy either.Make a God damn good plan and show the people it will work,forcing them isn't a solution.

EU definitely needs reform that is for sure.

One of the things as highlighted by this case is the need for greater co-operation between the polic forces across the continent in keeping track of potentially dangerous people.

While easy to just blame Brussels for this, the national governments are not always eager to co-operate.

EU definitely needs reform that is for sure.

One of the things as highlighted by this case is the need for greater co-operation between the polic forces across the continent in keeping track of potentially dangerous people.

While easy to just blame Brussels for this, the national governments are not always eager to co-operate.

The entire political class in Europe,from those in Bruxelles,to national politicos needs to be reformed.I'll be honest,i don't see ONE bright soul among them,one visionary,not from the right wing,not from the left wing.The right wing is often to petty,to caught in little national plans,and the leftists...well,they are insane.The center...i don't really know what they're supposed to be.

What a beautiful girl, I literally had tears running down my face when I head about herd death. The cold, calcuated way he committed crime is the stuff of nightmares, especially if you are a parent. As a father of two girls I send my deepest prayers and condolences to her family and the people of France. I'm very sorry.

This savage was heading guess where, yes the UK....The famous soft touch for human trash around the world, with the latest being from parts of the EU.

Death penalty will do nothing to deter these crimes from happening.

It is the conditions present in the society that creates the majority if not all these monsters.
Every country in Europe has more murders than they did when the death penalty was abolished. This is despite medical technology being much more advanced now than it was then which means many who would have died in the fifties/sixties/seventies now survive.

The entire political class in Europe,from those in Bruxelles,to national politicos needs to be reformed.I'll be honest,i don't see ONE bright soul among them,one visionary,not from the right wing,not from the left wing.The right wing is often to petty,to caught in little national plans,and the leftists...well,they are insane.The center...i don't really know what they're supposed to be.

In the UK the politicians have either been brought or scared of the anti-EU press and all you hear is negative things about EU . No wonder the public want out.

Papers keep going on about the few billion that UK pays into the EU but they do not talk about the economic and security benefits this relatively measly sum provides.

In the UK the politicians have either been brought or scared of the anti-EU press and all you hear is negative things about EU . No wonder the public want out.

Papers keep going on about the few billion that UK pays into the EU but they do not talk about the economic and security benefits this relatively measly sum provides.
There isn't a single year since 1973 when our exports into Europe have exceeded our imports or when we received more in subsidies than we made in contributions.
Anyway, we shouldn't really go too far off topic here.

Back
Top Bottom