What's new

France Reduces Rafale Price Just a Little

Lol this drama will drag out for another yr
I Know What you Trying to So Desperately with False Flag Id Trolling Epic Fail
Here What You Should Look At First Dassault Press Release After Signing IGA BTW to Leaders on 25 jan 2016 Itself

upload_2016-1-25_18-38-3-png.289480

Last edited:
Sir jee better focus on 36 J-10 deal which is nowhere to be seen

lol .. It was just an offer from China, no memorandum signed, neither any contract appeared.
Most importantly, we on a government & country level never bragged about it, like Mommy or Daddy of all deals like stuff.

lol .. It was just an offer from China, no memorandum signed, neither any contract appeared.
Most importantly, we on a government & country level never bragged about it, like Mommy or Daddy of all deals like stuff.
haha well sir I still remember all those hoopla about J-10s a what not on every other PAF thread so you can't fool me....Anyway you can see that in form of Su-35 again.......Just go to any PAF thread and see number of posts about Su-35s......so pls. lol

haha well sir I still remember all those hoopla about J-10s a what not on every other PAF thread so you can't fool me....Anyway you can see that in form of Su-35 again.......Just go to any PAF thread and see number of posts about Su-35s......so pls. lol

Yes that's what we call fanboy stuff backed by unauthentic journalism.

I can't even read beyond 1st page!! This is a billion billion page. I bet 99% of all members can't tell how many zeros does a billion have at at any sudden given instance!!I am also one though.

Please just go ahead and just buy it.. We all are getting headache!!

Dude you better focus on that J-10 dead deal...... thats no where to be seen....Leave Rafale for us Indians to concern about.
When threads about this deal are posted all over a Pakistani defense forum like rat $hit for almost a decade. Its hard to overlook considering they are for the sake of discussion. Regarding J10 you can discuss it in its own thread, this one is about mother of all deals. :-)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom