What's new

France public debt will explode all records at end of 2014

half Slovenian, half Swiss. And i wrote the above from a perspective of a disgruntled Slovenian tourist on the Croatian coast, where i was served last just because i spoke Slovenian, while we spend the most on their pathetically managed tourism. Ironically, only tourism is keeping them afloat. Never going back there again.

#edit: serving staff goes out of their way to speak German or Italian, but when i speak Slovenian they pretend to not understand even though two languages are quite similar. Fucking hypocrites.

Ah,these petty Balkan hatreds,they'll never be out of fashion

You know what ,people like you are the first to commit racism against non-muslims or ethnicities you don't like ,but scream racism when the same happens to you in the West. What a bunch of hypocrites

So he can make an outright anti-Islamic comment and you don't expect a response in kind?

Europe is over.

Even Arab World's future looks WAY promising than Europe's...

Europe has very old population, very small resources, very small countries, some immigration problems too...

Only hope for 'West' is United States...It still has a lot of juice left in it.

Three hundred years of Western lead is atlast coming to an end, Inshallah!

Welcome the era of East Asians!

You say that while squatting in the USA, lmao. What's keeping you from moving to China and taking advantage of their 'success'? Go ahead...

And btw, the era of East Asians consists solely of China. What other East Asian nations are capable of wielding cultural, economic, military, and diplomatic power and influence on a global scale, in that region? South Korea? Taiwan? Singapore? How about Mongolia?

Reality is, your "East Asians" are only the Chinese.

So he can make an outright anti-Islamic comment and you don't expect a response in kind?

haven't muslims been making outright insults to hindus here? If we continue like this there will never be peace. Already,the sentiment in the West is becoming anti-muslim strongly due to the antics of the mullahs like Anjem Choudhary who demand sharia law zones . I think we have to make peace somewhere ,or one of the days will come that there will be no one to stand by us.

You say that while squatting in the USA, lmao. What's keeping you from moving to China and taking advantage of their 'success'? Go ahead...

And btw, the era of East Asians consists solely of China. What other East Asian nations are capable of wielding cultural, economic, military, and diplomatic power and influence on a global scale, in that region? South Korea? Taiwan? Singapore? How about Mongolia?

Reality is, your "East Asians" are only the Chinese.

Offcourse, China is the 'core' of East Asia...but South Koreans, Japanese etc are pretty damn lethal, too.

South Koreans, Japanese consistently outperform the world in education, electronics, and cars etc...If Koreans were a nation of say 100 million, I would regard them as a great power of future...

Anyways, I don't know why your a$$ is on fire, kitty? I said didn't say anything to U.S though...

First-East Asians are Chinese,Japs and Mongols.
It is better to say-Welcome to the era of Asia (Russia,China,India,maybe Pakistan too).

Second-Never underestimate Europe and Europeans.European Union is Alpha phase of European integration,believe me,EU is nothing what Europeans have ability to create.

India is collapsing (even though it's already one of the poorest nations in the world), Russia has reached it's peak, and Pakistan is growing very solely and has not shown ambition. China has potential, but take a look at the embarrassing state of affairs in that country. Pollution may kill off their entire population, income inequality has surpassed the USA even though they are still a developing nation, their population density is REALLY high for a country with such little arable land, their per capita resources are around 1/5th of the USA, and they have not shown themselves as innovators or great thinkers like the Japanese and Koreans did at this stage of development (and even they have not been so innovative compared to the West!).

In reality, the rise of "Asia" or even "East Asia" is really just the rise of CHINA, and a China which has some of the most staggering pollution and copycat habits is not an impressive China. It remains to be seen whether they will jump these hurdles, but I guess we'll see. Rest assured though, no other country on this planet has the potential to challenge the West.

Offcourse, China is the 'core' of East Asia...but South Koreans, Japanese etc are pretty damn lethal, too.

South Koreans, Japanese consistently outperform the world in education, electronics, and cars etc...If Koreans were a nation of say 100 million, I would regard them as a great power of future...

China median age in 2020 will be 38, older then USA, just 20 years later it will be 47, older then Europe then. How do these stats plug into your pathetic little theory of ass kissing?

Oh and, there's not enough food to abolish the one child policy.

LoL! :)

East-Side vs West-Side beef started again.

In what way? South Korea is a tiny country which relies on the US for military support. If we didn't buy their goods what would they be? Japan is the same. If we didn't buy their goods where would they be? Besides, the same demographic doom you are gleefully predicting for the West is happening EVEN WORSE in Japan and S. Korea. Why are you not so pessimistic about those two nations? Perhaps an innate bias towards the West clouds your judgement.

What has that education produced, other than some electronic devices? If Koreans were a nation of 100 million? You do know that they have one of the lowest birth rates on the planet, right? Korea as a nation of 100 million, even though they are already as populous per square mile as Palestine, would make them a 3rd world country. And it's not going to happen anyway, as their birth rate is lower than every Western country.

All of Europe's problems look pretty damn small actually, when compared to countries in the 3rd world. Seriously, take a look at all of the 3rd world people cheering on the impending doom of the West, and take a look at their location flags.

Is anyone really surprised?

China median age in 2020 will be 38, older then USA, just 20 years later it will be 47, older then Europe then. How do these stats plug into your pathetic little theory of ass kissing?

Oh and, there's not enough food to abolish the one child policy.

A$$ kissing? You have mistaken me for a European. I am not a European like you and your people who have to lick U.S a$$...fight their wars...and "support" them what ever they "order" at U.N :lol:

PS, I am not an idiot who will discuss things like "after 20 years, this will happen..and then after 30 years this will happen" blah blah...

I just made a factual statement based on current variables/situation...You never know whats gonna happen next...So stop b!tching like an insecure European...

As of now, Europe is seemingly becoming irrelevant, too small, and too aged....

Chinese are doing just fine..

Who know's how future is gonna be?

Only thing I care about is that Europe keeps its civilization given to it by East and its ideas during Medieval ages...

LoL! :)

East-Side vs West-Side beef started again.

this gif is a good analogy. East is in the dead beat Lada catching up.

ym1sj.gif

haven't muslims been making outright insults to hindus here? If we continue like this there will never be peace. Already,the sentiment in the West is becoming anti-muslim strongly due to the antics of the mullahs like Anjem Choudhary who demand sharia law zones . I think we have to make peace somewhere ,or one of the days will come that there will be no one to stand by us.

Perhaps, you haven't read my previous posts where I've shown my utter discontent with the poisonous ideology of Wahabiism. Also just because I am defending Islam doesn't mean I support clowns like Anjem Chowdry. I think you're smarter than that bro

A$$ kissing? You have mistaken me for a European. I am not a European like you and your people who have to lick U.S a$$...fight their wars...and "support" them what ever they "order" at U.N :lol:

PS, I am not an idiot who will discuss things like "after 20 years, this will happen..and then after 30 years this will happen" blah blah...

I just made a factual statement based on current variables/situation...You never know whats gonna happen next...So stop b!tching like an insecure European...

As of now, Europe is seemingly becoming irrelevant, too small, and too aged....

Chinese are doing just fine..

Who know's how future is gonna be?

Only thing I care about is that Europe keeps its civilization given to it by East and its ideas during Medieval ages...

You're too dumb to talk to. Sorry.

What has that education produced, other than some electronic devices? If Koreans were a nation of 100 million? You do know that they have one of the lowest birth rates on the planet, right? Korea as a nation of 100 million, even though they are already as populous per square mile as Palestine, would make them a 3rd world country. And it's not going to happen anyway, as their birth rate is lower than every Western country.

All of Europe's problems look pretty damn small actually, when compared to countries in the 3rd world. Seriously, take a look at all of the 3rd world people cheering on the impending doom of the West, and take a look at their location flags.

Is anyone really surprised?

lol, for 100 million, South Korea would have to be a bigger nation....

And nobody is talking about 'doom' of West..but only the natural restoration of global power..which historically lies in the East (over-all) and not in the West..

In coming years, East-combined (Arabs, Persians, Chinese, Indians, Indonesians, Russians(?) etc) will be ahead of West-combined in raw industrial production, raw wealth, raw GDP, raw population, raw land area, natural resources, and all other such factors...

Thats it...

World is becoming a more balanced place...and this is good for everyone...specially global Islam.

Anyways, fcuk this sh!t.....

Tell me some other story....

this gif is a good analogy. East is in the dead beat Lada catching up.

ym1sj.gif

True, all this clamor about the rise of Asia is just them trying to catch up. No new ideas, no new concepts, it's mostly just an attempt at copying Western techniques and inventions and integrating them into their own countries. What's surprising is that most countries aren't even capable of doing something so simple. Just copy our goddamn countries! What's so difficult about this? Why can't India do it? Or Indonesia? Or Kenya? Of course we already know their well-recited answer. Colonialism, slavery, etc., yet that excuse disappears when it comes to the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, or the destruction of Germany and Italy during the second world war.

It's really quite hilarious that most of these countries can't even do something as simple as copy us, yet they speak of the impending doom of the West! More funny though, is that the majority of those saying this are living here.

Back
Top Bottom