What's new

France public debt will explode all records at end of 2014

Shubh shubh bolo yaar :)

I am not lying. A friend came to know to from the maulvis who have political connections that Congress will win the election by vote fraud or bribery. It has the election commission in its pockets. All they are showing you in media is controlled propaganda. Even the leaks are meant to cover up something big ,I believe ,possibly a 2 trillion $ currency derivatives fraud that Chidarambaram did in 2009.

They will not let Modi come .Thats assured.

Only in romanian....http://istorie.uab.ro/publicatii/colectia_auash/annales_9/21%20eplesa.pdf...it's a lot to read and use google translate though.

also for a quick read to understand politics within the Warsaw Pact...Romania - The Warsaw Pact

All was not honky donky in the communist block ;)

Thanks....I will read it. Its good to have interaction with Romanian people. I do plan to travel to EU in the 6 months,could you also tell me good places to visit in Romania and Eastern Europe ,other than Russia.

This figure, however, is contested by Pravajan Patra, an eminent economist, in a PIL filed in the Orissa High Court. His contention is that the total value of derivative contracts sold in India and approved by the RBI is $3 trillion, based on the statement of the then finance minister P Chidambaram in the Rajya Sabha. Compare this to the total GDP of India, which is not more than $1 trillion, or its total export and import (including oil bills), that do not exceed $500 billion a year on average. The fluctuation in the value of the dollar during the period in question in 2008, however, was Rs 8.50-10. If this difference is multiplied by even the (conservative) estimate proposed by Chidambaram, that of $3 trillion, we end up with a loss in excess of Rs 25 lakh crore. Compare this to the estimated loss incurred by the exchequer in the 2G scam — Rs 1.76 lakh crore. Peanuts.

Based on the PIL, the Orissa High Court ordered a CBI investigation into these missing funds. The court directed the CBI to hold a preliminary inquiry. Instead, the CBI just sent a questionnaire to the RBI and investigated the president of a forex derivative consumer forum, mere eyewash as opposed to the inquiry that was required.
Tehelka - India's Independent Weekly News Magazine

This is just the tip of the iceberg @SarthakGanguly, my friend has told me that there is something very big that the indian govt has done. If exposed ,it will lead to economic collapse in India overnight.News related to this has been suppressed as it would expose another bigger and much more monstrous scandal.

The impact of that scandal would cause rupee to go over 100 vs dollar$

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks....I will read it. Its good to have interaction with Romanian people. I do plan to travel to EU in the 6 months,could you also tell me good places to visit in Romania and Eastern Europe ,other than Russia.

My suggestion,don't miss out on this places:

Top 10 Places to See in Romania

also:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neamț_Citadel

Salina Turda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tihuta Clough | This is Romania

The Sinca Veche Rupestral Monastery in Brasov County | This is Romania

Bicaz Canyon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

also to check the megalomania of the communist regime:

Palace of the Parliament - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look, both West and East have made significant contributions to humanity...Sometime, Eastern Civilizations were more dominant and vice versa.

Making claims that West is some how inherently superior to others or that West has remained more superior to East historically is just plain dumb and has no proofs to back it up....

Of course, but i guess you haven't gone back through this thread and reread all of your posts. if you would, you would realize you are pushing the same theory you are disqualifying now. ie for dummies, you are saying throughout this thread how inferior westerners are, only in the last couple of posts while subjected to irrefutable proof of the opposite you have started to backpedal.

And this is not the first time i've seen you push this disinformation.

West lead the world in past 300 years? Yes. But thats it. It did not remain ahead historically however.
More number of dominating civilizations have arose in East than they have arose in West. A simple fact.

Again, you try to forget inconvenient facts about the Romans or Macedonians/Greeks. This is called intellectual dishonesty.
Rome was top dog for a thousand years, yet you refuse to accept it because then your precious theory (just BS) of balance historically tilted in favor of the east would crumble.

Oh btw, the part where it says Mughal Empire had 4 times gdp of the Romans? You made this up?
Because in the source it doesn't say so:

expanded the Mughal Empire to more than 1.25 million square miles, ruling over more than 150 million subjects, nearly 1/4th of the world's population, with a combined GDP of over $90 billion

Mughal Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Taken from the source: Richards, John F. (March 18, 1993). Johnson, Gordon; Bayly, C. A., eds. The Mughal Empire. The New Cambridge history of India: 1.5. I. The Mughals and their Contemporaries. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

While the latest estimates for Rome range in the 40. bill$-60 bill.$ category.

So congrats, after a millenia an eastern empire reached roughly twice the wealth of the Roman empire with more then four (Mughal est. 175 mill, Roman est. 40 mill.) times the estimated population.

Roman empire: 21.00% of world population (40 million out of 190 million in A.D. 200
Mughal empire: 29.20% of world population (175.0 million out of 600 million[36] in 1700)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_empires#All_empires_at_their_greatest_extent

I congratulate you but tell me with a straight face how superior this is? LOL! In the grand scheme of things it's rather insignificant considering this feat was achieved on the eve of industrial revolution.

Now, do you see any parallels with the present state? ie higher gdp/capita in the west? Just like today? Looks like even a thousand years ago people in the west were more productive. History really does seem to repeat itself. :lol:

Again, you try to forget inconvenient facts about the Romans or Macedonians/Greeks. This is why you are so weak and pathetic.
Rome was top dog for a thousand years, yet you refuse to accept it because then your precious theory (just BS) of balance historically tilted in favor of the east would crumble.

What? Rome was top dog for thousand years? What about Han Chinese? What about Indians? What about Giant Persians, Cyrus The Great and so on?

At one point, Persian Empire ruled 44% of entire humanity at that time! Romans were no match with Persians in terms of influence on humans at that time...So I would disagree that Romans remained top dogs for straight 1000 years...Others like Persians were definitely ahead of them for many centuries during this "thousand year" thingy...

Also, East produced more number of dominant civilizations than West did. Thats just a fact! Lets look at general history till 18th century (before industrialization era)...and write the dominant civilizations of different eras (General trend)..

West:
Roman Civilization, Greek Civilization

East: Egyptian Civilization (3000 years continuous!), Persian Civilization, Arabic Civilization, Chinese Civilization, Turks (Ottomans, Indian Mughals etc)...

This is a very general list...and you can easily see that more number of dominant civilizations arose from East than West..

And remember, this is when I haven't mentioned Sumerians, Assyrians, Ancient Indians and their achievements etc...All of whom were dominant civilizations of their era and were from East..

Not to mention... First drawings, first writing systems, first cities, first planned cities, first civilizations etc etc all come from East...

All this bullsh!ttery of civilization, when civilization itself rose in East!

Oh btw, the part where it says Mughal Empire had 4 times gdp of the Romans? You made this up?
Because in the source it doesn't say so:

Mughal Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Taken froim the source: Richards, John F. (March 18, 1993). Johnson, Gordon; Bayly, C. A., eds. The Mughal Empire. The New Cambridge history of India: 1.5. I. The Mughals and their Contemporaries. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

Sources put Roman GDP at $25 billion..so I based it of at that...well, others put it higher estimate? O.K.

But I wonder why there are so many estimates? There must be higher estimates for Mughals too, then. Well, Romans are research wayyyyyyyy more than Mughals..since Europeans are interested more in Romans. I hope indians research more in Mughals..but then again, indians hate Mughals themselves :hitwall:
While the latest estimates for Rome range in the 40. bill$ category.

So congrats, after a millenia an eastern empire reached roughly twice the size of the Roman empire with twice the estimated population.

Well, you are using latest estimates of GDP but why not use latest estimates of population too then? Latest estimates put Roman population at over 100 million at their peak....Again, Mughals were much more wealthy...

PS, I didn't even talk about "Eastern Empire"...I just showed you that how even a not-top-of-the-list Islamic Empire was so vast, powerful, and much more wealthy than your bragged romans...

There were much, much more richer, powerful, vast Eastern Empires than Romans..but why take their name when even Mughals can do the job for Romans? lol..

I already showed you how Arabs, Ummayad-Abbasid, dwarfed Romans in size, trade, and influence...and remain dominant culture of planet for 500 years!!

Heck! even one unknown Islamic empire, Afsharid Empire based in Persia, had a GDP of $119 bn in mid-18th century...and this was 1/4 of total human GDP at that time...and remember, this empire wasn't industrialize...Anyways, it lasted for around the same time as Soviets lol...

Chinese Qing Dynasty, at its peak, controlled 33% of total global GDP...massively wealthier than Romans or any other ancient, medieval Western power..I guess only U.S after worldwarII was in similar league..but again, Qing dynasty existed in non-industrialized era too.
I congratulate you but tell me with a straight face how superior this is? LOL! In the grand scheme of things it's rather insignificant considering this feat was achieved on the eve of industrial revolution.

What do you mean superior? You were bragging about wealth of Romans..I just compared wealth of Romans to Mughals..not other aspects. For that, compare Abbasids with Romans...and read about Abbasids that I've written in my last post..you'll get some idea...Abbasids were right up there with Rome in many categories..and even surpassed them in others (which lacked in some too)..over-all, Abbasid Empire was Roman Empire of Middle-East...and its influence on history is immense too..

Also, "on of the eve of industrialization" is not the best argument here. Mughal Empire existed in pre-industrial era..and it reached its peak BEFORE industrialization happened even in England, forget about its benefits reaching Arabia, let alone India...lol...

Mughals built larger cities than London (of that time) in open deserts from ground up! Their engineers were able to provide water to whole cities situated in middle of no where! ...Their architecture still is a symbol in the world..Taj Mahal for example is one...All of this centuries before Europe was even poised for industrialization...So please, throw this industrialization argument out. It doesn't work.

Cyrus The Great and so on?

At one point, Persian Empire ruled 44% of entire humanity at that time!

Yet, they couldn't conquer little Greece and Darius or Cyrus i don't remember which exactly ran off like a little girl after some battle.

Well, you are using latest estimates of GDP but why not use latest estimates of population too then? Latest estimates put Roman population at over 100 million at their peak....Again, Mughals were much more wealthy...

Population 70million; Scheidel / Friesen 2011

Roman economy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 100 million people you talk about is an earlier study by the same author that co-authored 2011 study quoted above. So, one would guess his later works are more accurate else he would not publish them.

Walter Scheidel: Population and demography, Princeton/Stanford Working Papers in Classics, Version 1.0, April 2006, p. 9

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Empire#cite_note-Population_and_demography-36

So, my estimate and claim of higher productivity seems to be still holding. :lol: Even at population of 70 million.

I'll answer the rest later, can't talk right now. I can promise it will be just as educating as these two quotes.

Back
Top Bottom