What's new

France & Pakistan to revive JF-17 Avionics/EW/Missiles deal as Indian MMRCA stalls.

Hey George buddy! I'm in France right now but have little time to use on fora until the last week of April.

I suppose you meant concerning Horus' announcement and not the Rafale deal signed with India from yesterday.
In that case, as I never give credit to any ( whichever side incuding "mine" when it applies ) sources unamed,
no matter what the tag _ official, close to, informed, etc _, I'd still have to say this is speculation.
Not that it is impossible, mind you, merely unsubstantiated.

I could say this though about posts that appeared after yours : every corporation has a commercial culture of its own.
Some like to communicate a lot ( akin to running their mouth off ), others are very circumspect and yet others never talk before a deal is actually signed with the ink dry and all. Not presuming on any other, I can say with certainty that Dassault is at worst of the middle kind and at best of the latter. Thales used to be more talkative but since Dassault took a bigger stake, their communications stances are much more in synch?

You're a bright guy so I suppose you can infer the rest? 8-)

And maybe even translate for our more obtuse friends? But hey, do your daily stuff first; I'm guessing it will keep until
I get back to a normal schedule. :rolleyes1:

All the best to you & yours and good day all, Tay.
haha Sure mate ;) No worries and have fun in France :)

1-politique-partis-forum-hollande_26.jpg

François-Hollande-Capital.jpg

Stop pursuing things that is pie innthe sky

Concentrate in real likely things.

Thunder mk2 or chinease jets or maybe f16 used and new

On a serious note, the Rafale deal has nothing to do with avionics. Pakistan continues to discuss with france, we might see some progress when PAF visits the Paris airshow in June.
I'm sorry but if there was a slight chance of France selling avionics to Pakistan a week ago such hopes have now evaporated, no way is France interested in such a sale anymore.

We all know it....

I'm sorry but if there was a slight chance of France selling avionics to Pakistan a week ago such hopes have now evaporated, no way is France interested in such a sale anymore.

We all know it....

As the French have clearly shown yesterday, they dictate defence deals not India. I'm afraid they might break your heart yet again by flirting with JF-17. Arms industry you know!

I said it the first time I read it, this was a PLAY. They needed one last push to push India into buying Rafale and this was it

As the French have clearly shown yesterday, they dictate defence deals not India. I'm afraid they might break your heart yet again by flirting with JF-17. Arms industry you know!

it is the last hurrah for France ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom