What's new

France & Pakistan to revive JF-17 Avionics/EW/Missiles deal as Indian MMRCA stalls.

Modi ji is going to France to ink the Rafale deal....so forget about it :D

Just because I think france is no better than the USA, Doesn't mean I'm a traitor.I'm pretty sure this trend was from the start of Napoleon's Egyptian/Russian campaign. France isn't any better than any other Imperial power. I'm sure there is a long list of countries which France had enslaved much like Britain.
Also please don't call me an Arab, I find that racist and offensive. I'm not an Arab or anything close to an Arab. Infact my ancestors invaded the Arabs.

You seem to be holding a historical hatred then, Yazp! France under Napoleon was an empire and today it is back to a republic for one. Past deeds of a country cannot be held as to be repaid by their present citizens or do you think today's Germans are Nazis even though they hold marchs against discrimination towards Islam? If thee grandkids keep fighting the wars of their grandparents, there will never be peace on Earth; does that ring a bell?

And I did not call you an Arab; blame your temper and shortsightedness for thinking so or re-read.

Good day, Tay.

historical hatred
There is a wide line between Satire and Hatred.
France under Napoleon was an empire
Even your "Republic" Isn't any better than Revolutionary France.
>Sétif and Guelma massacre 1945, The day Germany surrendered
>Algerian war 1954 to 1962
>First Indo-China war 1946-1954
I'm pretty sure there's more.

Past deeds of a country cannot be held as to be repaid by their present citizens
Paris Peace Treaties, 1947
The time when the Allies looted whatever was left of Germany including Copyrighted material, Patents, Trademarks and Personal property of German citizens as compensation for war crimes committed by the SS Totekopf and the NASDP Gestapo.
Germans are Nazis
I'd be pretty cool if they were Nazis. We'd have a better world without any wars in the world aimed only to profit those who build weapons for the world.
P.S I'm no Nazi I only respect the Service branches (Where normal germans went to fight for their country, not to kill jews), Not the SS or the Gestapo Nor do I hate Jews in general. Only the Jews who control 99% of the countries and make them fight each other to profit them. Then again, This is about the French Avionics for the JF17, Not an argument between you and me.

Last edited:
This is madness, it started in 2008 if i am not wrong and still no decision. Indian policy makers represent overall condition of state of India and its people.

@Yazp Satire? Really? Then you won't mind if I hurl insulting jokes and cloches at Pakistanis, will you?
Because you repeated it, man, which prompted someone not French to call other's attention to it!
We'll never know how well you'd have reacted in any case as I don't partake in childish games, sorry!

As for that treaty allusion, you're bringing more water to my argument about letting past things go than yours. The same goes for your mention of my republic when you know not of my position on these things that you pulled out from before when I was even born. I'll let you run your anger off.
The same goes for the rest of your answer.

But you are right, this thread is about babbling on a non existent deal which I pointed out on page 8 so that
again, I'll let you have a go at it with pleasure, Tay.

There is a wide line between Satire and Hatred.
I'd be pretty cool if they were Nazis. We'd have a better world without any wars in the world aimed only to profit those who build weapons for the world.
P.S I'm no Nazi I only respect the Service branches (Where normal germans went to fight for their country, not to kill jews), Not the SS or the Gestapo Nor do I hate Jews in general. Only the Jews who control 99% of the countries and make them fight each other to profit them. Then again, This is about the French Avionics for the JF17, Not an argument between you and me.

Obviously the author has no knowledge of World War 2 history. Nazis did target Jews, Gypsies, Slavs on a scale that is not imaginable. Most of the Nazi occupied countries have no fond memories of German occupation.

Jews do not control India and/or Pakistan. Our elites do. if we fight each other we are at fault. it is convenient to blame an imaginary bogey man

@Yazp Satire? Really? Then you won't mind if I hurl insulting jokes and cloches at Pakistanis, will you?
Because you repeated it, man, which prompted someone not French to call other's attention to it!
We'll never know how well you'd have reacted in any case as I don't partake in childish games, sorry!

As for that treaty allusion, you're bringing more water to my argument about letting past things go than yours. The same goes for your mention of my republic when you know not of my position on these things that you pulled out from before when I was even born. I'll let you run your anger off.
The same goes for the rest of your answer.

But you are right, this thread is about babbling on a non existent deal which I pointed out on page 8 so that
again, I'll let you have a go at it with pleasure, Tay.

@Taygibay; Hi Tay, what is the progress on this French-paksitani deal so far? ;)
This is such a loverly looooooong thread on a fictional story, nothing beats "Grimm's Fairy-Tales" as bed-time reading.....right, nah...@Horus miah? :D

@Taygibay; Hi Tay, what is the progress on this French-paksitani deal so far? ;)
This is such a loverly looooooong thread on a fictional story, nothing beats "Grimm's Fairy-Tales" as bed-time reading.....right, nah...@Horus miah? :D
:p: I still can't find an official comment, man but … after reading a fellow blogger's piece on Wordpress about how the Rafale was way below the LCA in dynamic performances and not as stealthy as the Qaher-313, I ran across a Tweet hinting that Dassault and Thales spirits had sunk pretty low on their product!
So that I think we can safely infer that both will soon announce that they're selling their firms to Pakistan for a symbolic Euro each and switching to the much less competitive food truck business to assuage their frayed nerves and deflated egos.
I'm not sure Islamabad should take the bait however ( unless China loans it the money ), since an anthropologist recently discovered a new reclusive and asocial species on the lower African continent and Taylor Swift announced at the Iheart Radio music awards ...
that she was teaming with the creatures to make low-budget 8th generation fighters, jumping one ahead of all makers!!!
The JV is rumored to be called Black Trolls Works, in evident humorous referral to Lockheed's famed secret division.

I'm looking into it ATM!!!:secret:

Good day to you, bro, Tay.

P.S. Who would have guessed that trolls ( the original Nordic wood dwellers, not any virtual spin-off ) could have acclimated to the warm climate of Zimbabwe? Goes to show one should never dismiss anything as fiction, right?
images.jpeg

:p: I still can't find an official comment, man but … after reading a fellow blogger's piece on Wordpress about how the Rafale was way below the LCA in dynamic performances and not as stealthy as the Qaher-313, I ran across a Tweet hinting that Dassault and Thales spirits had sunk pretty low on their product!
So that I think we can safely infer that both will soon announce that they're selling their firms to Pakistan for a symbolic Euro each and switching to the much less competitive food truck business to assuage their frayed nerves and deflated egos.
I'm not sure Islamabad should take the bait however ( unless China loans it the money ), since an anthropologist recently discovered a new reclusive and asocial species on the lower African continent and Taylor Swift announced at the Iheart Radio music awards ...
that she was teaming with the creatures to make low-budget 8th generation fighters, jumping one ahead of all makers!!!
The JV is rumored to be called Black Trolls Works, in evident humorous referral to Lockheed's famed secret division.

I'm looking into it ATM!!!:secret:

Good day to you, bro, Tay.

P.S. Who would have guessed that trolls ( the original Nordic wood dwellers, not any virtual spin-off ) could have acclimated to the warm climate of Zimbabwe? Goes to show one should never dismiss anything as fiction, right?
View attachment 209678

Monsieur @Taygibay; today you have really made my Day!!!! I am still having a hearty laugh....... there is no healthier exercise than laughing; which is one of the main reasons that I come here to PDF. ;)
Bonne chance, mon ami. :tup:

P.S. I do feel feel a little sorry for the Trolls who have been (forcibly) migrated now to all parts of the world..... :D

YVW man! I wholeheartedly agree to the laughing thing and you might then be interested in my soft moderation
proposal : Suggestion for a sub-forum on Imaginary or Future war fare scenarii.
of a sub-forum or section to drop far-fetched ideas in and both isolates the wishful thinkers and spaced out kids
and permit a loose context to troll back at the trolls all the while improving visits to the good PDF?

Good day to you and yours buddy, Tay.

Highly placed industrial sources have indicated to me that the deal for advanced Avionics, Radar, EW suite, HMD/S and MICA Missiles for PAF's JF-17 Thunder jets is back on the table. The deal was postponed after India removed Rafale from its MMRCA. Now that the Rafale deal with India is stalling, the French are willing to sell the whole package PAF wants for its Thunder fleet.

@Windjammer :enjoy:

Great sources you have sir.... :woot::rofl:

@ranjeet @Abingdonboy @SpArK @Engineer Paad @nair @Screambowl @kaykay @Stephen Cohen
@JanjaWeed

We should thank mr @Horus's sources, perhaps they played a role in getting this deal over the finish line :D

Actually today's deal was always on the cards ever since Modi's visit was announced in late 2014../
1) He has been very pragmatic with defense related matters in his tenure so far...
2) Being such a high profile visit, almost everyone in our defense establishments knew something of a deal will be reached.

Back
Top Bottom