What's new

France & Pakistan to revive JF-17 Avionics/EW/Missiles deal as Indian MMRCA stalls.

Strapped for cash doesn't equal poor. It is difficult, but Pakistan can find the money to buy whatever it needs. With the economy improving, expect Pakistan's military expenditure (in particular with the navy) to increase with a few years time.

I think that IS the very definition of poor.

I mean, I am a poor guy. I know.

I think that IS the very definition of poor.

I mean, I am a poor guy. I know.
No, in this case the money is needed elsewhere so that Pakistan doesn't become poor. Pakistan has money, it is a middle income economy, but right now the economy demands the money be spent wisely, instead of buying things that are not yet needed.

No, in this case the money is needed elsewhere so that Pakistan doesn't become poor. Pakistan has money, it is a middle income economy, but right now the economy demands the money be spent wisely, instead of buying things that are not yet needed.

Well, it says scarcity and not absence. I just pointed it out that it does apply.

I guess what you mean is the difference of being poor and being dirt poor/bankrupt.

Like I do have a lil money, but not enough to buy a big thing just like that. I gotta plan. I would consider myself poor depending on whom am I comparing myself with, a richer man or a guy poorer than me. One thing I know, I certainly ain't rich.

So there...lol...

Roger that, Squadron commander, Firing missiles at tango!
Fox 2
*Missile follows enemy MiG*
*Missile doesn't blow up, But adjusts it's self and speed with the MiGs cockpit*
*Missile tip opens*
*missile waves white flag and surrenders*

Roger that, Squadron commander, Firing missiles at tango!
Fox 2
*Missile follows enemy MiG*
*Missile doesn't blow up, But adjusts it's self and speed with the MiGs cockpit*
*Missile tip opens*
*missile waves white flag and surrenders*

2faec2df5dc5fe2a3a4d134143b31ed0f30209f456875b66546109cda2921edb.jpg

Well, it says scarcity and not absence. I just pointed it out that it does apply.

I guess what you mean is the difference of being poor and being dirt poor/bankrupt.

Like I do have a lil money, but not enough to buy a big thing just like that. I gotta plan. I would consider myself poor depending on whom am I comparing myself with, a richer man or a guy poorer than me. One thing I know, I certainly ain't rich.

So there...lol...
That's an odd definition. Would you consider middle class to be poor, using your definition? Pakistan is middle class, and currently going through a difficult financial time (just like any middle class family goes through every once in a while), does that mean it's poor? Considering your definition, I'll leave it for you to decide.

Thank god we aren't buying avionics from the Italians.
View attachment 208666
Despite this advantage, France said:
"Je me rends!"
Yeah, we're going to need context. Also, Pakistan already uses a variety of Italian military hardware, such as SAMs and drones, and they've proven to be extremely reliable. I see no reason why Pakistan shouldn't enhance military cooperation with Italy, especially considering the Indian-Italian relations are not so great right now.

That's an odd definition. Would you consider middle class to be poor, using your definition? Pakistan is middle class, and currently going through a difficult financial time (just like any middle class family goes through every once in a while), does that mean it's poor? Considering your definition, I'll leave it for you to decide.

Yeah, we're going to need context. Also, Pakistan already uses a variety of Italian military hardware, such as SAMs and drones, and they've proven to be extremely reliable. I see no reason why Pakistan shouldn't enhance military cooperation with Italy, especially considering the Indian-Italian relations are not so great right now.

Right now I'm like Pakistan, middle class going through a rough phase, so I'll agree to the modesty. :cheers:

About Italy ? The point is, Italy doesn't have any value in the deal other than financial transaction for goods. See, this is defence sales. Things have values beyond their price and are released to other states depending on what value does it bring to the table other than money. Look at that light, exclusively Pakistan-Italy relations without India in the picture and you'll get the answer of "what's in it for Italy ?" If Italy finds something, there will be a deal. They'll send you few bottles of good wine too.

Right now I'm like Pakistan, middle class going through a rough phase, so I'll agree to the modesty. :cheers:

About Italy ? The point is, Italy doesn't have any value in the deal other than financial transaction for goods. See, this is defence sales. Things have values beyond their price and are released to other states depending on what value does it bring to the table other than money. Look at that light, exclusively Pakistan-Italy relations without India in the picture and you'll get the answer of "what's in it for Italy ?" If Italy finds something, there will be a deal. They'll send you few bottles of good wine too.
Italy and Pakistan have cooperated in the past numerous times, so we can assume that the Italians already see the value in such a partnership. All that needs to be done is one of the two parties needs to push to deepen cooperation, as both nations have already shown their willingness to cooperate.

Italy and Pakistan have cooperated in the past numerous times, so we can assume that the Italians already see the value in such a partnership. All that needs to be done is one of the two parties needs to push to deepen cooperation, as both nations have already shown their willingness to cooperate.

:tup:

Never mind these jokes on average, @Nine Inch Nails but here's a tip specific to those that make use
of them of , huh, say particular origin?
This series of stupid jokes was born out of the resentment felt by the Bush II administration over France's
refusal of the fake arguments invoked to invade Iraq in 2003 and us having warned them that our UNSC
veto would be used if they asked for legitimacy for it. Angered beyond belief, they started this and other
manly measures like renaming french fries Liberty fries at the Congress eatery.

Thus, when this joke is used, the one doing so aligns himself with the spirit of America invading a foreign
land without rationale and with lies in lieu of pretext, an arab Muslim land to boot and one of the rare ones
in the Middle-East that did not support international terrorist groups all that much.

SO THAT ; coming from any Arab or Muslim with a sense of community, here a Pakistani … doing so
borders on treason
and we can suppose Yazp also supports say drone strikes by his "masters"? :o:

QED.

Let him wrestle with his inability to reason while his brothers ask him stern questions on his alignment! o_O

No biggie, idiots are born every minute and France's overall record, for those who actually know history
beyond cursory glances at Wikipedia, is safe from such criticism.*

Keep calm and wave off the morons, mate! 8-) Tay.

* And the US military knows better than GBW, Misssion Accomplished and all that, in any case
about French troops' valor and others stuff because they're the one doing the fighting :
xq03M.jpg
which always reminds me to wonder if & where those parroting these jokes served, if ever!

Last edited:
Never mind these jokes on average, @Nine Inch Nails but here's a tip specific to those that make use
of them of , huh, say particular origin?
This series of stupid jokes was born out of the resentment felt by the Bush II administration over France's
refusal of the fake arguments invoked to invade Iraq in 2003 and us having warned them that our UNSC
veto would be used if they asked for legitimacy for it. Angered beyond belief, they started this and other
manly measures like renaming french fries Liberty fries at the Congress eatery.

Thus, when this joke is used, the one doing so aligns himself with the spirit of America invading a foreign
land without rationale and with lies in lieu of pretext, an arab Muslim land to boot and one of the rare ones
in the Middle-East that did not support international terrorist groups all that much.

SO THAT ; coming from any Arab or Muslim with a sense of community, here a Pakistani … doing so
borders on treason
and we can suppose Yazp also supports say drone strikes by his "masters"? :o:

QED.

Let him wrestle with his inability to reason while his brothers ask him stern questions on his alignment! o_O

No biggie, idiots are born every minute and France's overall record, for those who actually know history
beyond cursory glances at Wikipedia, is safe from such criticism.*

Keep calm and wave off the morons, mate! 8-) Tay.

* And the US military knows better than GBW, Misssion Accomplished and all that, in any case
about French troops' valor and others stuff because they're the one doing the fighting :
View attachment 208764
which always reminds me to wonder if & where those parroting these jokes served, if ever!

Well, even they know it doesn't apply today. :enjoy: :cheers:

coming from any Arab or Muslim with a sense of community, here a Pakistani … doing so
borders on treason
Just because I think france is no better than the USA, Doesn't mean I'm a traitor.I'm pretty sure this trend was from the start of Napoleon's Egyptian/Russian campaign. France isn't any better than any other Imperial power. I'm sure there is a long list of countries which France had enslaved much like Britain. I also respect your millitary service in possibly the French Airforce in Implantation militaire française aux Émirats arabes unis ?
Also please don't call me an Arab, I find that racist and offensive. I'm not an Arab or anything close to an Arab. Infact my ancestors invaded the Arabs.
In the end, It was a joke. Don't take it too seriously.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom