What's new

France offers India a huge package of 36 more Rafales, 6 A330 MRTT & 100 Panthers

There will be a follow up order. The IAF loved their French hardware.

France: good tech, maintainability, no political strings, no access for competing countries.
Russia:not so good tech, poor maintainability, no political strings, total access for competitors
USA: best tech, maintainability, political strings, limited access for competitors to legacy systems.

Personally I think the French option is the best.

Offer....

US offered f16, f15, f18
French offered rafale
Russian offered su35
Swedish offered gripen

No one is offering it for free. But want profit from the deals. They all want to get money out of it.
Pakistan offered Middle finger with a cup of fantastic tea.

Yaar please finish your sentences

There will be a follow up order. The IAF loved their French hardware.

France: good tech, maintainability, no political strings, no access for competing countries.
Russia:not so good tech, poor maintainability, no political strings, total access for competitors
USA: best tech, maintainability, political strings, limited access for competitors to legacy systems.

Personally I think the French option is the best.
They are pretty good
100+ mirage iii and five
3 agusta 90b
Hunter killer system for alkhalid from sagem

but these things are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Expensive

good tech in some areas but shita expensive. There is also the reliability issues

case and point the PAF operated mirages from the late 60s but when the Russians came via Afghanistan we were unable to shoot down mig s intruding in our territory with mirage, till the mighty f-16 came and we shot down 3 aircraft in a few months

same is true when we shot down Indian intruders with mig-19 or f-6 from China

k

Wasn't India supposed to acquire 126 Rafales but later cut back it's order to 36 so what's big deal in this offer. With it's own interest at heart, France is only asking India to consider more Rafales rather than any other type.

If Pakistan buys Turkish helicopter, russian helicopter, Chinese drone, Chinese tank type 90 called al Khalid, Chinese aircraft etc. Then it is fine but if india buy anything then waste of money?

What a logic?
Pakistan depends on 4 decades old French Mirages for a lot of reasons.

Latest F4 Version of Rafael is very lethal indeed and pair it with Meteor, then Pakistan doesn't have a counter to it currently

good price tag 5B euro and you get 6 tankers, 100 choopers and 36 rafales

india should take it..they desperately need it for china

now i hope it doesnt turn out that its 5b for each i.e 15b

What difference does it make? French are notoriously crappy and expensive manufacterurs. By it will take a decade until India can induct 36 extra rafales.

by then wed be in awhole new generation if jets anyways.

french are just sore losers

why not tejas sarrr!! why waste money on puny 4.5th gen aircraft when you have 6th gen tejasss!!

tejasss when sarrrrrr!!!
They are buying these jets as target practice for Tejas. :partay:

What difference does it make? French are notoriously crappy and expensive manufacterurs. By it will take a decade until India can induct 36 extra rafales.

by then wed be in awhole new generation if jets anyways.

french are just sore losers

The rafale orders for 36 more was a open secret .............. Its just timing

As for rafale taking a decade to arrive .......... our neigbours still swear by 50 year old mirages and 20 years old agosta subs

So pretty good reputation

THIS WILL HAPPEN

76 Rafale
123 Tejas mark1a

all aesa equipped stand off weapons by 2028

I TOLD YOU SO

France never refused to sell, infact they were willing to sell IAF 126 planes when the initial tender was put forward. Only issue was India baulked over the price. This would have been a news if France were giving them on half the price.
The rafale orders for 36 more was a open secret .............. Its just timing

As for rafale taking a decade to arrive .......... our neigbours still swear by 50 year old mirages and 20 years old agosta subs

I TOLD YOU SO

Those 50 years old Mirages crossed LOC and bombed the shit out of your army high command and cam back un challenged in broad day light. Next time try doing this with you zero meter applied for Tejas.

Back
Top Bottom