What's new

France Bans Muslims from Protesting against Mohammad Cartoons

Protests have become an opportunity to create Arson.

No one contests the right of an aggrieved party to protest but where are the boundaries of protest ? When does a protest become arson ?

In any case, the point has been made now everyone must get on with the rest of their lives - and wait forthe next opportunity to protest perhaps.

How much more do ppl want to protest and to what avail ?

To that end I feel the french have done well to say enough is enough.

Europe is waking up.

Europe is waking up to what? I don't see UN or anyone else supporting a ban on India for killing hundreds of Christians and Muslims, burning villages and homes with people inside.....raping of Kashmiri women and genocide of Kashmiri males in hundred of thousands of numbers...... the Europe or anyone else will REALLY wake up when ALL terrorists will be called 'Terrorists'. Not terrorists of personal choice will make it to the top of the list and 'friendly terrorists' will be given business, a piece of the Western economy with closed eyes!
Here, I'd like to see the government and people who've harbored these terrorists, also make the terrorists list. THEN I'd imagine the world's woken up!

Christian Persecution in India - Orissa is Burning - YouTube

Hindu Extremist Mob Attacks Christians in India - YouTube

Hindu mob killing christians minority in India - YouTube

Muslims killed in India Gujrat - YouTube

INDIA IS ONLY FOR HINDUS EXTREMISTS THEY ARE KILLING CHRISTIANS MUSLIMS AND SIKHS Hindu Terrorists - YouTube

Kashmiri Women Say Indian Army's Gang Raped Us And Torture Us - YouTube

Killing and raping of Kashmiri Hindus.mp4 - YouTube

Europe is waking up.

Europe is waking up to what? I don't see UN or anyone else supporting a ban on India for killing hundreds of Christians and Muslims, burning villages and homes with people inside.....raping of Kashmiri women and genocide of Kashmiri males in hundred of thousands of numbers...... the Europe or anyone else will REALLY wake up when ALL terrorists will be called 'Terrorists'. Not terrorists of personal choice will make it to the top of the list and 'friendly terrorists' will be given business, a piece of the Western economy with closed eyes!
Here, I'd like to see the government and people who've harbored these terrorists, also make the terrorists list. THEN I'd imagine the world's woken up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4UjmmFToJk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aKHzqIuaFQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrGPjwAdn6g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thkVV4rv18Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V88f7PH1f2w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRjzS_vV1Tk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djmCdpCvFt8

The world is all about checks and balances. What you do some place can and will have ripple effects elsewhere. Islam more than any other major faith is pretty homogeneously polarized in its actions and responses across other globally recognized boundaries.

Like nationalities. Or race. Or language. Or ethnicity.

Hence the world also reacts to Islam and its followers as a single entity.

And beyond a point it ceases to be stereotyping or profiling when more often than not the responses are predictable.

It becomes a conditioned Pavlovian reflex. On both sides.

One side offends. The other side kills. The other side pushes back and offends even more. The other side kills a lot more. The other side starts killing in addition to offending. The other side kills more, as offending is off the table for those not easily offended.

And so it perpetuates.

I am with the French on this one. We have a lot to learn from them about how to handle ones country and culture and not let it be held hostage to foreign influences.

Current or historic.

INDIA IS ONLY FOR HINDUS EXTREMISTS THEY ARE KILLING CHRISTIANS MUSLIMS AND SIKHS Hindu Terrorists - YouTube

I dont think you even got my point. *yawn*

I know its a long shot but will India Muslims protest against the acquisition of French submarines and Rafale ?

I mean here is chance they might do it. If they do get against France, then entire Muslim world will see how India will ask French to take stance against these cartoons. The French will shut down the magazine for Rafale deal for sure. Congress will do whatever to appease the Muslim vote bank.

French are aiming at $12 billion Rafale, the submarines and billion $ nuke plants deal which will provide much needed employment for the French for at least a decade.

Should I become Consultant on Protest Through Peaceful Ways. :D

Who gives a F what they want? why only France they will protest against purchases from Israel, US, Russia or practically the whole Non Muslim world, if we start listening to these loonies or giving a cr@p then expect a return of the Moguls in the Islamic republic of Hindoostan.

Because Europe or UN do not watch YOUTUBE videos.

Even when France do something against Muslims, its India that is dragged in these threads.

Guys, bash France for a change.

Did you understand that if the US went the Soviet way it could have finished cleaning up Afghanistan in a year or less ? No these buggers were so politically correct that they are finding it hard now. Anyway how much weeks did it take for US to clean up Saddam ? And this was in a country 8000 miles from their maniland.

Rest assured your nations cant do jack against the weakest country in NATO, let alone a nuclear power like France which will take exactly 20 minutes to reduce all your lands to radioactive desert..

lol, you are really lack intelligent !! can you explain me the difference between the US way and the Soviet way ?

by General McChrystal's own assessment, the Taliban are winning the war in Afghanistan. They control between 60% and 70% of the country, U.S & NATO troops are increasingly perceived as occupiers, and the Taliban is fast becoming a national insurrection.

Also France is not the only nuclear power in the world neither your country.

ever ready to pour ur venom against the against the Muslims ,
u are more extremists than Muslims , actually u people are wolves in sheep clothing , ever ready to kill others and hurt others on the name of peace

Why do you guys have a habit of generalization?How did you know they wanted to protest violently?
I thnk,because of your personal problems with Pakistan,you are supporting the French act.This is hypocrisy.You should be able to think logically,mot patriotically.

404121_438838559496009_1196005614_n.jpg

look at the violent protests from Libya to australia , all done by muslims who said their "intention" was peaceful protest, but inevitably there is loss of life in some instances and propperty in all. So i can guarantee you that the France prtest if it happened would have turned violent.
Muslims have a propensity to cause trouble wherever they maybe in minority and oppress others when in majority

also from above pictures.. the people on top just say some hate and dont go outside their country.
the ones below attack other countrues and societies. also most muslims believe in their ideology or terror. eg in pakistan OBL is idolised along with other terrorists. eg Dawood ibrahim is a terrorist who supported by Pak govt as are haqqani and ISI.

look at the violent protests from Libya to australia , all done by muslims who said their "intention" was peaceful protest, but inevitably there is loss of life in some instances and propperty in all. So i can guarantee you that the France prtest if it happened would have turned violent.
Muslims have a propensity to cause trouble wherever they maybe in minority and oppress others when in majority

If you know that they are going to protest and it will create chaos then u need to ban protest.
Why cant you ban insulting other religion?

If you know that they are going to protest and it will create chaos then u need to ban protest.

Because making fun of a religion does not kill anyone. Please grow a thick skin. Or retort by making fun of their religion. Oh wait, you already do that by calling others idolators, kaffirs etc.

where is the insult. i saw the video and its an eye opener for me about the wickedness.

Back
Top Bottom