What's new

France Bans Muslims from Protesting against Mohammad Cartoons

look at the violent protests from Libya to australia , all done by muslims who said their "intention" was peaceful protest, but inevitably there is loss of life in some instances and propperty in all. So i can guarantee you that the France prtest if it happened would have turned violent.
Muslims have a propensity to cause trouble wherever they maybe in minority and oppress others when in majority

also from above pictures.. the people on top just say some hate and dont go outside their country.
the ones below attack other countrues and societies. also most muslims believe in their ideology or terror. eg in pakistan OBL is idolised along with other terrorists. eg Dawood ibrahim is a terrorist who supported by Pak govt as are haqqani and ISI.

A person sitting behind the table giving order to do wrong is same who putting bullet in someone. need to think dude.

You went far from actual issue but expressing confused words because of your natural hate to Pakistan so i can understand you. For your kind information ISI is government body and Haqqanis case probably out of your understanding. Leave it.

I think Iran and Saudi Arabia gives more rights comparing to France when it comes to freedom of speech/expression. French people are nice as I have always had a very good experience with them but the government i guess is full of racists and idiots

Zakii they don't give rights to their immigrants. You could lawfully immigrate to SA and every 2 years for the rest of your life have to renew your visa. You will never be given citizenship or right to own property (I think that still applies on property )

The world is all about checks and balances. What you do some place can and will have ripple effects elsewhere. Islam more than any other major faith is pretty homogeneously polarized in its actions and responses across other globally recognized boundaries.

Just out of curiosity, Have you EVER stepped out of India for I don't know, months? Not few weeks vacation/ conference but lived in another country for months?

look at the violent protests from Libya to australia , all done by muslims who said their "intention" was peaceful protest, but inevitably there is loss of life in some instances and propperty in all. So i can guarantee you that the France prtest if it happened would have turned violent.
Muslims have a propensity to cause trouble wherever they maybe in minority and oppress others when in majority

Yup keep staring at the 5 cities the media is showing you and never do your homework on the hundreds others!

Kid do the world a favour and go live in other countries so you have excess to more media which shows you more stuff than the limited you get from your own!

Zakii they don't give rights to their immigrants. You could lawfully immigrate to SA and every 2 years for the rest of your life have to renew your visa. You will never be given citizenship or right to own property (I think that still applies on property )

THAT is because the country LITERALLY supports THEIR people in everything! From free health to free education...If they keep giving citizenship off, then the country will have a larger population to take care of...

While countries which give off citizenship...NOT ONE will give you ANYTHING free!

That has nothing to do with not giving you rights...In MIDDLE EAST...people are well known for getting the highest salaries- TAX FREE! Does USA/ OZ/ UK/ EU do any such thing? NO they live on taxes coming in from HARD WORKING FOREIGNERS or even IMMIGRANTS...

When I said all that I was referring to people who went there legally and got PROPER jobs with contracts and all
please do not give me the crap about people who get stuck there and stuff...Those who DO they USUALLY are illegal or have little to no qualification or have ended up in a fraud case which mind you also occurs in Canada, USA, UK, EU as well as OZ ...

I wonder what kind of French product out there to boycott.

Because making fun of a religion does not kill anyone. Please grow a thick skin. Or retort by making fun of their religion. Oh wait, you already do that by calling others idolators, kaffirs etc.

Saying kaffir is an insult is like getting angry because someone called you non-Muslim!

Kaffir literally means Non-Believer in the case of Arabs Not a believer of the Islamic faith or NON MUSLIM!

idolaters MEANS those who worship idols...How can you find something that you do as an insult?

You worship idols and you do not believe in ISLAMIC faith...So, if one calls you idolator/ kaffir, they are only calling you what you are...Like if you practice medicine people will call you a doctor not a carpenter!

If you are studying, people will call you student and an Arab will call you TALIB...where taliban is the plural...So, stop being brainwashed by media like a little hermit!

Oh wait..where did the 'freedom of expression' thingy went now? :disagree:

Freedom of speech only applies to Islam bashing. You can't criticize or bash Jews or Judaism, western crimes and atrocities, or things like the "Holocaust". Only Islam bashing is allowed, that is their understanding of "free speech". You must think and believe what they believe or else......

Oh in case you think I insulted you, hermit is a word used to describe people who do not get out of their surroundings/ home/ area!

If that is an insult for you...then get out and look around!

I wonder what kind of French product out there to boycott.

Sarcasm or are you serious? Well, what do you expect? When one can't practice their freedom of speech or expressing their unhappiness/ anger or in other words are OPPRESSED by their government, well one way to show it is hurt the govt economically....usually brings them to their knees! Coz all they care about is $$$

Like how the Danish finally managed a mere apology when they lost millions! I hope the Muslim world does that again...It would be easy if the already shaky EURO falls further!

france is doing the right thing.. muslims never protest peacefully or anything else peacefully. they will indulge in violence. thats why its better to ban their protests.
France is a great place.. good job

All you indians praising, you do know they're racist to indians too

In the end it is about race and ethnicity. No one is above that, including the idiotic French liberals.

Just how fast these enlightened ones pulled a 180, must be the new record.

This was faster than pulling their collective pants down to be Hitler's bi*ch in ww2.

Yep, i think whites in conquered americas should be reduced to second class citizens
But they're not, jis ki lathi us ki bhens

Because Europe or UN do not watch YOUTUBE videos.

Right, because people from your country put a price tag on everyone, including the UN. I've personally seen examples of it. Ask me and I'll name people. To get business, people from your country OPENLY offer others "give me this business and I'll have a bungalow paid off in India for you or in Europe" or "take this article off the news and I'll take care of you". Seen this way too many times. You guys have the worse and the most unethical tactics. So, the REASON the UN is closing their eyes is BECAUSE of the bribes you give in the US and elsewhere. Plus, no need to mention that the West needed an enemy to keep its MIT alive. Well, you've got 1.5 billion people so go figure.

I am even wondering where the Saudis and the Middle Easterners are, the hindu population is writing crap more than anyone else. And those guys are sleeping and not realizing their money is funding this crap and helping Hindus do terrorism in India against Christians and Muslims.

Just out of curiosity, Have you EVER stepped out of India for I don't know, months? Not few weeks vacation/ conference but lived in another country for months?

Why? Do you disagree with me?

I am curious too.

Saying kaffir is an insult is like getting angry because someone called you non-Muslim!

Kaffir literally means Non-Believer in the case of Arabs Not a believer of the Islamic faith or NON MUSLIM!

idolaters MEANS those who worship idols...How can you find something that you do as an insult?

You worship idols and you do not believe in ISLAMIC faith...So, if one calls you idolator/ kaffir, they are only calling you what you are...Like if you practice medicine people will call you a doctor not a carpenter!

If you are studying, people will call you student and an Arab will call you TALIB...where taliban is the plural...So, stop being brainwashed by media like a little hermit!

The word Nigger came from the word negro which came from the word Negra which I think in Spanish means Black, or was it italian.. not sure.. Either way long story short lets not use arab words to describe our neighbours when they are perfectly happy being called indians. Cant call them all hindus because they have a sizable population thats not hindu.

Back
Top Bottom