What's new

France Bans Muslims from Protesting against Mohammad Cartoons

Why? Do you disagree with me?

I am curious too.

Yes I do...Let me read your comment and then get back to you...Because I remember a bit of it but do not want to say something wrong...

The word Nigger came from the word negro which came from the word Negra which I think in Spanish means Black, or was it italian.. not sure.. Either way long story short lets not use arab words to describe our neighbours when they are perfectly happy being called indians. Cant call them all hindus because they have a sizable population thats not hindu.

I wasn't calling anyone names! Was just explaining why SOMEONE might have called him that and how it is just an Arabic word which has a meaning...

Negra means black in Spanish! :)

Indians will always be against Muslims so it's no surprise what views they have on this.

Ḥashshāshīn;3435371 said:
Indians will always be against Muslims so it's no surprise what views they have on this.

Why would India be against Muslims when there are Indian Muslims who protested against this cartoons ? ?

Ḥashshāshīn;3435394 said:
I was talking about Indian non-Muslims.

you should have mentioned that ! But how did you conclude that Indian Non-muslims hate Muslims ?

Damn , what next :

Ban on French Fries in all muslim countries ? :pop:

6a00e54f9153e088330120a6061ede970b-500wi

The world is all about checks and balances. What you do some place can and will have ripple effects elsewhere. Islam more than any other major faith is pretty homogeneously polarized in its actions and responses across other globally recognized boundaries.

THIS is the point I disagree with! Islam is not at all homogeneous! It is MOSTLY the same in places where the majority of Muslims are from South Asia! But it is not the same if you look at the WORLD MUSLIMS...this is WHY I disagree with what France did! It openly showed hypocriticism!

Like nationalities. Or race. Or language. Or ethnicity.

Hence the world also reacts to Islam and its followers as a single entity.

I will give you a youtube video Allah Made Me Funny - Azhar Usman 1/2 - YouTube

Azhar Usman shows the Muslim variety in America alone...And their behaviours also differ significan

And beyond a point it ceases to be stereotyping or profiling when more often than not the responses are predictable.
Predictable if you are talking about South Asians and Arabs! Well, South Asians who are 2nd generation of a different country again are different from their parents who were from South Asia!

It becomes a conditioned Pavlovian reflex. On both sides.

One side offends. The other side kills. The other side pushes back and offends even more. The other side kills a lot more. The other side starts killing in addition to offending. The other side kills more, as offending is off the table for those not easily offended.

And so it perpetuates.

I am with the French on this one. We have a lot to learn from them about how to handle ones country and culture and not let it be held hostage to foreign influences.

Current or historic.

Well, I disagree...Many French hate their own government...The govt doesn't really represent its people! So, I am not too sure if there is much to learn there! I respect the people but hate their government! It is full on a hypocrite!!

Damn , what next :

Ban on French Fries in all muslim countries ? :pop:

6a00e54f9153e088330120a6061ede970b-500wi

Very lame! French Fries has nothing to do with French people even they are not sure why those fries are associated with them!

Saying kaffir is an insult is like getting angry because someone called you non-Muslim!

Kaffir literally means Non-Believer in the case of Arabs Not a believer of the Islamic faith or NON MUSLIM!

idolaters MEANS those who worship idols...How can you find something that you do as an insult?

You worship idols and you do not believe in ISLAMIC faith...So, if one calls you idolator/ kaffir, they are only calling you what you are...Like if you practice medicine people will call you a doctor not a carpenter!

If you are studying, people will call you student and an Arab will call you TALIB...where taliban is the plural...So, stop being brainwashed by media like a little hermit!

Lets not get into semantics. Both you and I know very well what context people use those words in.

you should have mentioned that ! But how did you conclude that Indian Non-muslims hate Muslims ?

Not all of course, I don't like to generalize but a good majority do. You just have to read some of the things they say..

Ḥashshāshīn;3435470 said:
Not all of course, I don't like to generalize but a good majority do. You just have to read some of the things they say..
The hatred is from both sides as well as love.

Lets not get into semantics. Both you and I know very well what context people use those words in.

That IS the problem! People soooo easily believe that their media is reporting truth! They gave the talibans that name! So in Arabic nations they can not call their students as students? otherwise people like you might get the wrong idea...

Imagine a school saying:

We sent our TALIBAN to American MADRASSA (School) to continue their work..So when an Arab talks you will understand TALIBAN and Madrassa and then panic? How foolish is that?

I suggest everyone understand the word and not insult the language based on media feeding ou poison!

The hatred is from both sides as well as love.

So true! What is left is respect...Once that is given on BOTH sides...We shouldn't be having THAT many problems!

It is the fault of the so called Muslim world that there is still no unity in it. A united Muslim world could have landed 20+ amphibious divisions in France at short notice with complete ease. Such a move could help avoid any unbalanced measure taken by France or other inimical entities, though, of course, many other methods of suppressing Western/infidel excesses can also be considered fruitful.

They need to prosecute their causes in the available means. That is using the judiciary, organize, create political muscle, and not get involved in violent protests.

THIS is the point I disagree with! Islam is not at all homogeneous! It is MOSTLY the same in places where the majority of Muslims are from South Asia! But it is not the same if you look at the WORLD MUSLIMS...this is WHY I disagree with what France did! It openly showed hypocriticism!

I will give you a youtube video Allah Made Me Funny - Azhar Usman 1/2 - YouTube

Azhar Usman shows the Muslim variety in America alone...And their behaviours also differ significan

Predictable if you are talking about South Asians and Arabs! Well, South Asians who are 2nd generation of a different country again are different from their parents who were from South Asia!

Well, I disagree...Many French hate their own government...The govt doesn't really represent its people! So, I am not too sure if there is much to learn there! I respect the people but hate their government! It is full on a hypocrite!!

Very lame! French Fries has nothing to do with French people even they are not sure why those fries are associated with them!

freedom-fries1.jpg

freedom_fries.gif

:usflag::usflag::usflag:

I don't agree with the decision to completely ban all protests.

I think France should have deployed extensive security measures to make sure the protests don't get out of hand.

Precaution is better then cure.....This ban will save them from any kind of violence ......

Back
Top Bottom