What's new

France allows girls to consent to sex at 15, but bans hijab until 18

The main reason why West has come up with this idea is their jealousy of Muslim men. As non-Muslim women want to date and marry Muslim men but when it comes to Muslim women, they don't want anything with non-Muslim men.
Also this statement of your shows the amount of frustration you have.

You are just angry because you Muslims are being subjugated in east, north, south and west.

But the reality is you can do nothing.

Jews are just 2% of the entire population of planet earth yet there are 100s of Jewish Nobel laureate. Muslims are 15% yet they produce nothing more than gobarchaaps.
1618216912903.png

Itna tu Jews ka saga phuppa rehta nai.

Hindu's population comparable to worldwide Muslim population but still .1% less nobel prizes than Muslims.

Stop appropriating the Jew's accomplishments.

Keep dreaming.

My two cousins are married to Muslim women in USA and Canada. Living in a Muslim majority nation I have dated many Muslim women.

Also non Muslim men are more qualified than Muslim and Pakistani men.

We don't study in madrassas and we do good in studies, business and academics.

Jews are just 2% of the entire population of planet earth yet there are 100s of Jewish Nobel laureate. Muslims are 15% yet they produce nothing more than gobarchaaps.

LOL

Jews is part of Ibrahim descendants, as well as prophet Muhammad. There are tons of prophet Muhammad descendants across Muslim world. The reason Jews is excelling because many of them in Western world, another region follow Abrahamic religion.

This @Buddhistforlife has been caught making so many lies on his age and his resident. Never trust his words saying he has many Muslim girlfriends LOL

Keep dreaming.

My two cousins are married to Muslim women in USA and Canada. Living in a Muslim majority nation I have dated many Muslim women.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
This is one of those jealousy ridden sanghi posts😂😂😂

What happened, did a Muslim man run off with your wife😂

Keep dreaming.

but a Muslim just saved your mum dad sister auntie heck your whole shitty country from dying from the coronavirus
If it wasn’t for Muslims your country would be crippled and your country fellows dying like dogs in the street .

Is that enough education for you ?

LOL

Jews is part of Ibrahim descendants, as well as prophet Muhammad. There are tons of prophet Muhammad descendants across Muslim world. The reason Jews is excelling because many of them in Western world, another region follow Abrahamic religion.

This @Buddhistforlife has been caught making so many lies on his age and his resident. Never trust his words saying he has many Muslim girlfriends LOL

yes and called people of the book
Followers of Moses AS
Followers of Jesus AS
Followers of David AS

pagan is a pagan and the same is written about them in Quran ,bible, Torah and the psalms of David

nothing good not one word sentence let alone a chapter says anything good regarding pagans . Lol it must burn little frustrated pagans

yes and called people of the book
Followers of Moses AS
Followers of Jesus AS
Followers of David AS

pagan is a pagan and the same is written about them in Quran ,bible, Torah and the psalms of David

nothing good not one word sentence let alone a chapter says anything good regarding pagans . Lol it must burn little frustrated pagans

Budhish also dont worship God. He is not Indian, but North East ethnic living in Bangladesh. @DalalErMaNodi can explain about him better

Budhish also dont worship God. He is not Indian, but North East ethnic living in Bangladesh. @DalalErMaNodi can explain about him better

Yeah .. lol

at least he can reincarnate as a tomato in a Heinz tomato ketchup bottle at a McDonald’s drive through in USA next time ( as per he’s plucked up belief )

lol

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
This is one of those jealousy ridden sanghi posts😂😂😂

What happened, did a Muslim man run off with your wife😂
Dude I am just 22. I don't have a wife.

Also I'm not jealous. In fact I don't have to prove you anything. You are insignificant.

Well, if you are against it, you should emigrate to islamic republics, where hijab is not only allowed but preferred. Why should anyone stay in France if it disrespects your religion so much?

So anyone who doesn't like laws in a certain country should leave that country? Indian Muslims who don't like certain laws should leave India, blacks who don't like being discriminated in the US should leave the US, women in Saudi Arabia should leave because they don't like the laws? So laws shouldn't be fixed, but instead people should move to other countries instead? I bet you wouldn't be saying this if something similar happened to Hindus.

He's a Bangladeshi, a Non-Bengali Buddhist... Bangladesh has many ethnic minorities, including the Baruas; his people.

They're mostly assimilated but they still have a few distinct burman facial features.

Keep dreaming.

You are either an Indian LARPer or the most cucked Nepali in the world. Mods should check if you are a false flagger.

don’t forget India as well maybe french should start lynching and raping little Muslim girls or even drag little child into a mandir and rape her as sacrifice to a dildo .

Wow, does the advise remain same if the girl is of Pakistan descend?? Also, mandir are missing in France so they need to built them first..

Back
Top Bottom