What's new

France allows girls to consent to sex at 15, but bans hijab until 18

The ironic part of your rant above is _is seeing you acting like a devout religious gatekeeper and then noticing you choose to live in Germany. Where prostitution, alcohol, gay marriages, and every act you oppose as that fervent religious gatekeeper is accepted LOL.
I am not involved in any of those activities. In fact many things considered normal today were outlawed at the time my family first arrived in UK/Germany (for example only married couples could live together...

Pakistan OTOH is a Muslim country.

If you guys are okay with China doing far worse to Muslims, why get pissed at the French?
I am not OK with China either.
Their country. Their rules.
Spoken like a real slave.

the lbgtq and now this are signs of a dying civilization that is the western world...they are quite literally committing ritual suicide. :pop:
Their country. Their rules.
if they wanna come a ritual suicide then good for them. 15 year old french girls walking around hot, bothered & knocked up will spell out doomed society of single mothers that contribute nothing and are just load on the economy to be dragged along. deadly for the nation in the long so as far as I'm concerned, break out a bag of popcorn & enjoy the show... :pop:

Last edited:
Just wear a mask and hat..... you dont have to be in ninja costume to be a good muslim. Muslims in forigner land should stop complaining over small issues like this. If they want to practice their interpretation of islam then kindly go back to your nation.
It's not about that. It's the hypocrisy which bugs us in Europe. 99.99% of us don't care for extremist interpretation on clothing. But all of us are frustrated when France behaves like mini-India and declares secularism for all but special rules for Muslims.
If a woman wants to wear a bikini, she can, but if she wants to wear a burkha, she can't. That's the problem.

A twisted nation. Indians and French definitely deserve each other. Both are twisted in very unique ways.
One more thing.....Napoleon known to have smallest thing just like Indians.....
France appears set to make the lives of Muslim women harder with additional laws on what they are allowed to wear.

France's anti-Islam laws could be about to make the lives of Muslims much more difficult. A barrage of new restrictions is making its way through the French parliament, which, if finalised into law, could see Muslims face some of the draconian restrictions on their faith in Europe.

The latest amendment to the so-called "separatism bill" would seek to ban girls under the age of 18 from wearing the hijab in public spaces.

While the prohibition doesn't specify Muslim women, merely saying that it would prohibit "conspicuous religious" clothing that signifies a lower status for women in relation to men, many believe the real target is Muslim girls.

Another amendment to the law would see Muslim women who wear the veil not allowed to accompany their children on school trips.

Even before such amendments, the bill was controversial seen by many as an attempt to legalise rising anti-Muslim sentiment in the country.

The additional amendments have confirmed the worst-case fears that many had that the bill was being used to attack Muslims for believing in Islam.

Critics have decried the attack on Muslim women by the French state.

One critic pointed out that young girls are allowed to consent to sexual relations at 15, but the state won't allow girls to choose whether they want to wear a hijab.

"It isn't a law against the hijab. It's a law against Islam," added the activist.

France only recently established an age of consent after a series of sex scandals that rocked the country, which allowed sexual predators to escape justice after abusing young girls.

Another critic of France's proposed draconian laws warned that "there will be no real freedom unless we respect each other's faith."

Many have also pointed out French politicians' hypocrisy arguing that Muslim women are forced to wear the hijab while at the same they legislate to give police powers to inspect and compel women to take off their clothes.

"My hijab is what I choose to wear, and you are oppressing me to not have a choice while I have a constitutional right to wear what I please".

While others pointed to the fragility of French society, which sees women on the one hand as oppressed and, on the other hand as a threat to the integrity of the country.

Another aspect of the ban critics have pointed to is that often French law doesn't impact women of other faiths who also cover their hair but instead focuses on "liberating" only Muslim women.

"Muslim women don't need to be told what to wear, just like orthodox Christian or Hasidic Jewish women aren't policed for wearing headcovers.

In 2004 France banned the hijab from being worn in schools, a move that remains controversial.

The state followed this with another ban on Muslim face veil in 2011 while talking about France's "Christian heritage."

Its time to go France and start love Jihad :lol:

the lbgtq and now this are signs of a dying civilization that is the western world...they are quite literally committing ritual suicide. :pop:

if they wanna come a ritual suicide then good for them. 15 year old french girls walking around hot, bothered & knocked up will spell out doomed society of single mothers that contribute nothing and are just load on the economy to be dragged along. deadly for the nation in the long so as far as I'm concerned, break out a bag of popcorn & enjoy the show... :pop:
Lgbtq or people who become brainwashed by drag queens on youtube and get gender reassignment deal with hormonal problems and suicidal thoughts.

I quite literally laugh at the notion of not having babies and LGBTQ syndrome.
You're meant to have kids, if you don't well you're the last of your gene pool.

No wonder Muslim's are taking over the planet with their sexual drive :D

France appears set to make the lives of Muslim women harder with additional laws on what they are allowed to wear.

France's anti-Islam laws could be about to make the lives of Muslims much more difficult. A barrage of new restrictions is making its way through the French parliament, which, if finalised into law, could see Muslims face some of the draconian restrictions on their faith in Europe.

The latest amendment to the so-called "separatism bill" would seek to ban girls under the age of 18 from wearing the hijab in public spaces.

While the prohibition doesn't specify Muslim women, merely saying that it would prohibit "conspicuous religious" clothing that signifies a lower status for women in relation to men, many believe the real target is Muslim girls.

Another amendment to the law would see Muslim women who wear the veil not allowed to accompany their children on school trips.

Even before such amendments, the bill was controversial seen by many as an attempt to legalise rising anti-Muslim sentiment in the country.

The additional amendments have confirmed the worst-case fears that many had that the bill was being used to attack Muslims for believing in Islam.

Critics have decried the attack on Muslim women by the French state.

One critic pointed out that young girls are allowed to consent to sexual relations at 15, but the state won't allow girls to choose whether they want to wear a hijab.

"It isn't a law against the hijab. It's a law against Islam," added the activist.

France only recently established an age of consent after a series of sex scandals that rocked the country, which allowed sexual predators to escape justice after abusing young girls.

Another critic of France's proposed draconian laws warned that "there will be no real freedom unless we respect each other's faith."

Many have also pointed out French politicians' hypocrisy arguing that Muslim women are forced to wear the hijab while at the same they legislate to give police powers to inspect and compel women to take off their clothes.

"My hijab is what I choose to wear, and you are oppressing me to not have a choice while I have a constitutional right to wear what I please".

While others pointed to the fragility of French society, which sees women on the one hand as oppressed and, on the other hand as a threat to the integrity of the country.

Another aspect of the ban critics have pointed to is that often French law doesn't impact women of other faiths who also cover their hair but instead focuses on "liberating" only Muslim women.

"Muslim women don't need to be told what to wear, just like orthodox Christian or Hasidic Jewish women aren't policed for wearing headcovers.

In 2004 France banned the hijab from being worn in schools, a move that remains controversial.

The state followed this with another ban on Muslim face veil in 2011 while talking about France's "Christian heritage."

Good. No Arab clothing should be allowed in Europe. If you want to wear desert outfit then stay in the desert.

I quite literally laugh at the notion of not having babies and LGBTQ syndrome.
You're meant to have kids, if you don't well you're the last of your gene pool.

No wonder Muslim's are taking over the planet with their sexual drive :D
Western civilization teaches put tawakkul in dollar for rizq.

Islam says put tawakkul on Allah and your hard work for rizq.
Good. No Arab clothing should be allowed in Europe. If you want to wear desert outfit then stay in the desert.
By that logic colonial European dress should be banned in India and all should dress in native Indian clothes, no?

Lunatics in India have found allies in Western Lunatics what a match. Match made in hell.

It must piss of macron and he’s Hindu cheerleaders when the World Cup winning french team raise there hands to the lord and pray to him prior to kick off , when they scored the winning goal in World Cup and praise god in prostration. Kick them out the french team if you can but he can’t France can’t even beat England b team without the Muslims .

The main reason why West has come up with this idea is their jealousy of Muslim men. As non-Muslim women want to date and marry Muslim men but when it comes to Muslim women, they don't want anything with non-Muslim men.
Keep dreaming.

My two cousins are married to Muslim women in USA and Canada. Living in a Muslim majority nation I have dated many Muslim women.

Also non Muslim men are more qualified than Muslim and Pakistani men.

We don't study in madrassas and we do good in studies, business and academics.

Jews are just 2% of the entire population of planet earth yet there are 100s of Jewish Nobel laureate. Muslims are 15% yet they produce nothing more than gobarchaaps.

Does this go for orthodox Jews too? When is France throwing out the Jews?

1618216625153.png

Jewish Yemenite women and children in a refugee camp near Aden, Yemen in 1949. According to Jewish religious law, a married woman must cover her hair

tell the Vatican tell the Church of England tell the whole Christian Jews ofEurope and a beating you will get lol

dumb Indians masturbating on Pakistan defence forum with there fuckry

Back
Top Bottom