What's new

Framework announced - Iran remains a nuclear threshold state , sanctions will be lifted

Dear markus , Let's don't derail the thread , but Just to let you know about it :
View attachment 213021
View attachment 213022
View attachment 213018View attachment 213019
View attachment 213017

View attachment 213009

@MarkusS
Time to see A-380 in Iran . Our B-747 fleet is really old . And maybe time for Europe to get rid of Russia's gas :)
PressTV-‘Iran ready to export gas to Europe’
PressTV-Iran offers EU gas transfer route
As you said it's win/win .:cheers:

I don´t think A380 should be your prime purchase. And i work at airbus. I think you are in much greater need for A320 and A350.

There is uncertainty on selling Boeings and Airbus to Iran. Is it part of the deal ?

We already deliver parts to Iran to maintain the fleet there and if sanctions are eased completly will definitly sell Airbus to Iran.

I don´t think A380 should be your prime purchase. And i work at airbus. I think you are in much greater need for A320 and A350.

We already deliver parts to Iran to maintain the fleet there and if sanctions are eased completly will definitly sell Airbus to Iran.
But isnt a part of Airbus owned by Americans ? Latter can block any deal that includes selling airplanes.

But isnt a part of Airbus owned by Americans ? Latter can block any deal that includes selling airplanes.

No. Airbus is a european corporation. Mostly state owned between Germany, France, Italy, UK and spain.

The US can block nothing in that regard.

No. Airbus is a european corporation. Mostly state owned between Germany, France, Italy, UK and spain.

Thanks for clarifying, i thought the Americans bought a share and could be a problem in a possible sale. If thats the case then i see no problem within the next 5 years (if no problem arises against the deal) for Iran to buy dozens of new aircrafts.

However i must caution that newest planes like the A380 could be bought but it will take years for our crew to enter the 21th tech world. So i would agree with buying a bit older planes that we can start the process from there.

@MarkusS something i forgot to add... if US has no share in Airbus then they produce atleast some parts for it for sure.

Thanks for clarifying, i thought the Americans bought a share and could be a problem in a possible sale. If thats the case then i see no problem within the next 5 years (if no problem arises against the deal) for Iran to buy dozens of new aircrafts.

However i must caution that newest planes like the A380 could be bought but it will take years for our crew to enter the 21th tech world. So i would agree with buying a bit older planes that we can start the process from there.

Nope. You did understand me wrong. Its not about older planes. The A350 for example is newer than the A380. And we just bring out the A320 neo.

I simply think you need a mass market segment first. A380 is a massive and prestige machine. The A350 is smaller but would suit Irans demand betetr now. And A320 for the regional market. You need to build up a fleet from scratch. I´m not sure if the A380 really suits Irans demands right now.

Nope. You did understand me wrong. Its not about older planes. The A350 for example is newer than the A380. And we just bring out the A320 neo.

I simply think you need a mass market segment first. A380 is a massive and prestige machine. The A350 is smaller but would suit Irans demand betetr now. And A320 for the regional market. You need to build up a fleet from scratch. I´m not sure if the A380 really suits Irans demands right now.
Right now, there are no more than 10 direct flights between Iran and EU (mostly with Germany).no flight to Australia.no flight to American continent.(with the exception of Venezuella).and Iranian airlines has less than 25-30 aircrafts for such routs, including B-747-400/200/100/SP and A-340.hence if the sanctions are lifted there will be lots of intercontinental flights and that needs another 40 to 50 giant planes.in case of air planes with the size of A-350/330 we need 50 to 150 and for regional planes such as A-320 we need to work on Ir-150.aldo many a-320s could be purchased.say 200.also 90% of current airplanes need to be placed in museums.

Boeing_787_first_flight.jpg

the USA can easily block the deal with airbus because of the engines .
like when we wanted to buy Tu-214 from Russia they blocked the deal because the engine was American then when we opted for an equal Russian engines they blocked that deal because that engine used some American parts.

Last edited:
the USA can easily block the deal with airbus because of the engines .
like when we wanted to buy Tu-214 from Russia they blocked the deal because the engine was American then when we opted for an equal Russian engines they blocked that deal because that engine used some American parts.

RR..

beside that why should any deal be blocked? I thought we had a deal? :) If iran does not follow the deal USA must block nothing because we would block it ourself.

you dont want break our agreement, do you?

RR..

beside that why should any deal be blocked? I thought we had a deal? :) If iran does not follow the deal USA must block nothing because we would block it ourself.

you dont want break our agreement, do you?
there is no civilian aviation sanctions related to Iran nuclear programs , the sanctions on his sector are far older than this nuclear circus.

and sadly RR use American equipment in their engines ,unless they are willing to design a brand new engine just for Iran.
the situation with RR engines are exactly like Tu-214 deal , it come with 3 engine
Aviadvigatel PS-90A that nobody want as it don't meet some necessary standard on noise level and had a 40% higher maintenance need.
Rolls-Royce RB211-535E4 that seems to use some American technology as it was originally designed for Boeing 757 and it seems that boeing had some say in its newer version (exactly RB214-535E4)
Aviadvigatel PS-90A2 which uses technology from Pratt & Wittney

we wanted RB214-535E4 or PS-90A2 and USA sanction stopped that deal
b the way there is a rumor that Russian designed PS90-A3 engine without American component because USA stopped a major deal with IranAir-Tour right now they have build 76 of Tu-204/214 and our order was 200 of Tu-214

Last edited:
there is no civilian aviation sanctions related to Iran nuclear programs , the sanctions on his sector are far older than this nuclear circus.

and sadly RR use American equipment in their engines ,unless they are willing to design a brand new engine just for Iran.
the situation with RR engines are exactly like Tu-214 deal , it come with 3 engine
Aviadvigatel PS-90A that nobody want as it don't meet some necessary standard on noise level and had a 40% higher maintenance need.
Rolls-Royce RB211-535E4 that seems to use some American technology as it was originally designed for Boeing 757 and it seems that boeing had some say in its newer version (exactly RB214-535E4)
Aviadvigatel PS-90A2 which uses technology from Pratt & Wittney

we wanted RB214-535E4 or PS-90A2 and USA sanction stopped that deal
b the way there is a rumor that Russian designed PS90-A3 engine without American component because USA stopped a major deal with IranAir-Tour right now they have build 76 of Tu-204/214 and our order was 200 of Tu-214

dont break the deal and evrything will be fine.

dont break the deal and evrything will be fine.

Thanks for the clarification, we were so worried.

Great news indeed, hope the trade and economical co-operation will boom between Turkey and Iran.

Btw i read somewhere that Iran now only is allowed to produce first generation reactors, is this true?

First generation centrifuges. There is no limitation on building any kind of nuclear power plants.
For 10 years, Iran can only use first generation centrifuges while continuing studies and developments on its next generation centrifuges (IR-4, IR-8) to use them after the 10 year limitation.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom