What's new

Framework announced - Iran remains a nuclear threshold state , sanctions will be lifted

This is nice deal in the news , but i doubt it will lift the iranian spirit , if anything , the so called revolution has come to a dead end.

What does iran need a nuclear program for? For energy? No. It is interesting that most developed nations want get rid of this shit. Italy voted to never allow a nuclear power plant on its soil. Germany stopped nuclear power and shuts down the last reactor by 2020. Nobody needs this backwarded stoneage technology. We live in the 21st century. Join it.
we need it to built our nuclear powered space armada .

%7B289f43c7-79f6-4228-b568-2dfb2c43da3b%7D.gif

Could you bomb those nuclear facilities to oblivion? Or is it just your frustration and arrogance getting the best of you?
The deal was made on equal footing and mutual respect, not like you wish or wished for.
If Iran wanted to bomb the whole of Europe to oblivion, it would have gone for nuclear bombs and longer range missiles, it was easier than the path of peace it has chosen to follow. In both cases it could win the situation, but wisely it wants to live and let live . I wish you were as wise as the Iranians.

We are talking about Iran here...a developing country. Excuse me but i must laugh. Yup, even switzerland alone could take Iran out. But i don´t even want go into this laughable discussion.

We are talking about Iran here...a developing country. Excuse me but i must laugh. Yup, even switzerland alone could take Iran out. But i don´t even want go into this laughable discussion.
Developing is a relative word in this case . Iran was a developed nation when none in Europe had toilets.
The fact that the mighty US has joined Europe in the deal with Iran to give the western side more weight and avoid a conflict should tell a lot about how powerful is Iran, not only militarily, but also economically and mostly in wisdom.

Developing is a relative word in this case . Iran was a developed nation when none in Europe had toilets.
The fact that the mighty US has joined Europe in the deal with Iran to give the western side more weight and avoid a conflict should tell a lot about how powerful is Iran, not only militarily, but also economically and mostly in wisdom.

wrong again. Just because you are unaware about european history doesn´t make your claim true.

wrong again. Just because you are unaware about european history doesn´t make your claim true.
You do not want to go into this, I bet. suffice to think about Europe's dark ages. You can argue about that with historians and their books. This is not the place.

Main point.
A deal has been reached, and it is good for all parties involved...

You do not want to go into this I bet. suffice to think about Europe's dark ages. You can argue about that with historians and their books. This is not the place.

Main point.
A deal has been reached, and it is good for all parties involved...

Sure i want go into this. Even in Europes "dark ages" it was far superior than what persia ever achieved.

You don´t see something like this in Iran:

Cologne-Cathedral-at-Night.jpg

But to come back to topic. Yes the deal is great. It opens us the market of a developing country. win/win

Sure i want go into this. Even in Europes "dark ages" it was far superior than what persia ever achieved.

But to come back to topic. Yes the deal is great. It opens us the market of a developing country. win/win
That was build around the Islamic Arch in architecture.
Let's keep it to the deal and the fact that it is a great win/win one

Dear markus , Let's don't derail the thread , but Just to let you know about it :
DPP_0006.JPG

IMG_7986.JPG

13128869373042181054.jpg
c9909720-23d5-11e4-a5de-790b2e03a719_Nasir-al-mulk-mosque-Located-in-Shiraz-take.jpg

68372033378303886204.jpg

d10d9652ae82576da14d5ca83c4b570d.jpg

@MarkusS
Time to see A-380 in Iran . Our B-747 fleet is really old . And maybe time for Europe to get rid of Russia's gas :)
PressTV-‘Iran ready to export gas to Europe’
PressTV-Iran offers EU gas transfer route
As you said it's win/win .:cheers:

Last edited:
Dear markus , Let's don't derail the thread , but Just to let you know about it :
View attachment 213021
View attachment 213022
View attachment 213018View attachment 213019
View attachment 213017

View attachment 213009

@MarkusS
Time to see A-380 in Iran . Our B-747 fleet is really old . And maybe time for Europe to get rid of Russia's gas :)
PressTV-‘Iran ready to export gas to Europe’
PressTV-Iran offers EU gas transfer route
As you said it's win/win .:cheers:
This is Azerbaijan.

This is Azerbaijan.
Nope,first and second pictures belong to Tabriz in eastern Azarbaijan province in IRAN.the rest are from Shiraz and Esfahan.

This is Azerbaijan.
Nope,first and second pictures belong to Tabriz in eastern Azarbaijan province in IRAN.the rest are from Shiraz and Esfahan.

Doesn't matter. It is either Azerbaijan or built by Azeri. Those ethnic Farsi regions without Turkic people don't have this kind of architecture.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom