What's new

Framework announced - Iran remains a nuclear threshold state , sanctions will be lifted

As expected. You are an ignorant. The deal was from 2003 to 2005 when EU broke it in 2005.

Fordow was announced in 2009. Under NPT, Iran has obligation to announce a facility just 6 months before it introduces uranium into it. So Iran can go and build as many plants as it likes without telling anyone, as long as it has not introduced uranium into them. Such was the case of Fordow. Iran had not yet introduced any uranium there, then.

You are a lapdog because you can only sell poison gas to likes of Saddam when US, ORDERS you to. France announces to bomb Syria but as soon as US changes its mind, then the same France falls silent.

Under article 10 of NPT, Iran has the right to pull out of it, unilaterally. This is Iran's legal right. Just saying so you guys keep it in mind, for future reference.
Iran going nuclear weapons is the red line for Israel.

The sad truth about the Iran deal

(CNN)The outlines of a nuclear deal with Iran are in place.

Indeed, the reality is that President Obama is giving up enormous leverage in his nuclear deal with Iran -- and I worry we will lose it for good.

140806152803-ed-royce-head-shot-story-body.jpg

Rep. Ed Royce
Congress offered a better strategy when the top Democrat on the Foreign Affairs Committee, Eliot Engel, and I introduced a bill to hit Tehran with its toughest sanctions yet. Unfortunately, this bill -- which passed the House in a 400-20 vote -- was blocked in the Senate last year, despite the fact that it would have sharpened Iran's choice: Dismantle your nuclear weapons program or see your economy collapse.

President Obama once had a tougher line, when in 2012 he said: "The deal we'll accept is they end their nuclear program. It's very straightforward." But the framework announced last week does nothing of the sort. Negotiated between Iran and the United States, Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany, the framework concedes that Iran can maintain "a mutually defined enrichment program," operate thousands of centrifuges, and continue its research and development of nuclear technologies. The deal currently on the table would hand Tehran billions of previously sanctioned funds .

Meanwhile, the strictest restrictions on Iran's enrichment will expire in only 10 years, despite the President receiving a letter from 367 Members of Congress -- both Democrats and Republicans -- in which we insisted that "verifiable constraints on Iran's nuclear program must last for decades." The President admitted as much when he conceded that "in year 13, 14, 15, they have advanced centrifuges that enrich uranium fairly rapidly, and at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."

But as bad as these concessions are, the most concerning aspect of the April 2 deal is that it lacks tough safeguards to stop Iran from cheating. Because if the IAEA cannot conduct "anytime, anywhere" inspections, Iran will be able to "sneak out" to a bomb.

Between 2004 and 2009, the Iranian government built a huge centrifuge facility named Fordo under a mountain deep in the Iranian desert. Western intelligence agencies discovered Tehran's deception. But we cannot rely on such luck in the future, particularly when Iran still hasn't come clean about its history of secret weapons development and is still dodging basic questions from the IAEA.

Let's not forget the other things Iran has been doing while its diplomats have been bargaining with the U.S. and its partners. While Iran was showing its friendly new face to the world, it has simultaneously been helping Syria, training and funding Hezbollah, which aims to annihilate Israel, and supporting the Houthis .

=============================================================

A bad deal for warmongers.. 8-)

Last edited:
Well I read the us fact - sheet from day one and I say it will give us all we wanted.
remember how Mr zarif and the rest of our team strongly denied it? pro-deals didn't even wanted to talk about it with critics. many people from government and even this forum bashed critics (and me) for believing American's words and not our team.

and No, it wont give us anything, not even sanctions removal, on the other side it crosses many of our red lines.

the deal.jpg

remember how Mr zarif and the rest of our team strongly denied it? pro-deals didn't even wanted to talk about it with critics. many people from government and even this forum bashed critics (and me) for believing American's words and not our team.

and No, it wont give us anything, not even sanctions removal, on the other side it crosses many of our red lines.

View attachment 215145
Patience young Padavan.
It give us what we want . It remove UN sanctions and European ones , it remove US government sanction ,now you must wait for American to discredit themselves by don't honor the deal themselves made. by not removing US senate sanction . and use that to our advantage .

Lol. They banned soheil too?

Guess there is a first time for everything.

Only if he was a wahhabite

He got banned several times. So, how is the ban going? :)

Right i forgat, you cant talk back huehuehue. :rolleyes1:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom