What's new

Fourteen Iranian security forces kidnapped on border with Pakistan

was totally free and even give grant.

but no more free for foreigners to block such terrorists getting admisison tehre.

Really

Free education? Thats admirable.

So what is the definition of a Terrorist in Iran?

many of their universities are filled with 5th column foreign street beggars
So I am pakistani forigen street begger .
IMG_20181017_224040_028.jpg

Islamic IRAN is beyond approach of its enemies and all enemy cards except remaining 1 or 2 are already expired.

You my friend don't mind are very deluded to think Iran is beyond it's enemies approach. It is only existing on it's propaganda it was long thrown back to stone-age from one of the most developing nation of it's time by Americans with ease, now to gratify them further is only child brainstorming.

There are elements that wants to create rift between nations or provoke one against other to destabilize the region. In the mean while, pay attention to the people that actively participate for hateful speeches.

False flags are not allowed though.

your brain is too small to understand if they don't be in zero border land. Terrorists would come deeper and enter Iranian cities.
I really angry from those thugs in Tehran and why they don't allow us to bomb their strongholds in Pakistan.
You are weak country, so we can do what your army can not.
Lol u high on ur state propaganda or what? Pak is weak and Iran is strong?
Lmao look at the state of ur Air Force...look at ur ancient jets. I wonder how many of those ancient fighter jets u can get in the air and how many will be grounded due to lack of spares and maintenance issues. Or what about ur Army...a bulk of ur tanks are old chieftains, pattons, and T72s. Same thing will be found in ur Navy...old and obsolete equipment.

Look at it from any measure and u will find Pak to be stronger than Iran...that is if u could set aside ur ego and chest thumping mentality.

Like I said before...Pak doesn't see Iran as its enemy. The two may not be super close allies but at the very least they have peacefully coexisted. Iran already has a long list of enemies...
...the Arabs, the Americans, and the Israelis are way more advanced and capable than ur armed forces so why don't u guys spend ur energy focusing on ur current enemies rather than trying to create a new enemy.

There are elements that wants to create rift between nations or provoke one against other to destabilize the region. In the mean while, pay attention to the people that actively participate for hateful speeches.

Highly appreciate for your efforts sir. Thank you for your continuous attention. God bless you.

Thnx

Back
Top Bottom