What's new

Four Ways Pakistan Can Shoot Drones

^ Good pics.. but lolz @ all these armies and still they couldn't defeat klashankov wielding pathans?

^ Good pics.. but lolz @ all these armies and still they couldn't defeat klashankov wielding pathans?

If they want to kill or destroy them, they can but there are there to protect them from talibans. do not forget they are brainwashed terrorists and many of them are suicide bombers.

And you think Taliban is in full control of Afghanistan? :woot:

That is what you fancy, mate. Time and again you guys mistake what the USA objective was. Even you would be unable to defeat a bunch of guerilla fighters that attack you and run into say for example, Tajikistan. Here, your borders become the red line for US forces to pursue these guys and that's where the drones come in since wherever foot soldiers can't go, drones can.

The last thing you want is another slew of violence man. US drones are targeting the militants in your borders. They went after OBL because your intelligence agencies were being two-faced about all this. If PA had conducted the SEAL operation, your country's status would have gone up big time with assistance pouring in.

After hiding their most wanted fugitive in your territory, how can you expect them not to go unilateral? Listen as much as you are hating US, China is not in a complete condition to nurture you the way US did since last 50 years. Your generals and leaders know this. That is why they are being quiet about these drone attacks.

Otherwise there would have been a Pak-US war long back had your leaders been confidence enough that China could sustain Pakistan enough to fight the war.

The drones, even when they don't attack, are very effective at suppressing enemy activity, and for gathering intel. If you are a Taliban commander, knowing there are drones airborne is going to put a huge crimp in your operations. All for the cost of a bit of petrol for a converted snowmobile engine.

Drone operations rely on ground-based intelligence supplied not by NATO or Westerners, but by Pakistani assets. Pakistan undoubtedly is in the loop, and probably approves weapons-loose on a case by case basis. But we don't have all the details.

I realize this is a sensitive thing, but I've mentioned before that if the exact same drone operations were 100% owned and being conducted by Pakistan military, then there'd probably be general applause, not condemnation. They are very effective. Are innocents killed? Sadly, yes, but not by intent. Let's say a Taliban commander is smoked by a drone, but 3 innocent people were also killed. How many innocents might die in the future if that same Taliban commander is left alone?

look at bharties fushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............
afsos in ka bas nahi chalta pata nahi yeh pakistan k sath kia kartey .............

look at bharties fushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............
afsos in ka bas nahi chalta pata nahi yeh pakistan k sath kia kartey .............

Are your talking about more than what US did? lol What is about India there, it is all drone shooting.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Using Hatf to take down the ground bases.

If I am not mistaken the ground bases are usually in the continental US and not "just across the border".

Pakistan will not shoot any drone, because the PAF knows what will happen once it targets an US asset.Period.

BTW is this by any chance a satire ?

Good Point - Besides, HATF and other missiles are for nuking the sh!t out of India not any one else.I would much rather have millions of Indians dead then wasting missiles on some afghani base.

I really like this system, and I think with the advent of drone warfare this system will get more importance then it was engineered for.
tunguska1.jpg

tunguska4.jpg

More information available at the following link.
Tunguska M1 Low Level Air Defense System - Army Technology

^^ These systems cannot shoot down the more sophisticated Drones made into Birds, Eagles, Bugs and the deadly stealth bomber drones. Pakistan needs to find better alternatives...NOW.

^^ These systems cannot shoot down the more sophisticated Drones made into Birds, Eagles, Bugs and the deadly stealth bomber drones. Pakistan needs to find better alternatives...NOW.

Pakistan could easily shoot drones down all day long with their F-16's and sidewinders... if they wanted to.

There is nothing in a Predator that makes it stealthy in any way. It'd be an easy detection and kill.

Pakistan could easily shoot drones down all day long with their F-16's and sidewinders... if they wanted to.

There is nothing in a Predator that makes it stealthy in any way. It'd be an easy detection and kill.
Predators can be engaged.

However, AsianUnion said nothing wrong. US has stealth drones as well. And very tiny drones too. Both of these can sneak in to enemy territory without getting noticed.

This thread is still alive....?

best way to kill a drone is actually grow a pair and choose to do it, drones are not at all hard to deal with.

^^^
Why do America need to use any of its stealth drones when the normal ones are doing the job? And this talk about shooting down a drone is actually nothing more than hot air. They are just sound bites to appear nice and strong in media and in front of Awaam.

Affirmative, BUT I would like to point out that there is a War going on, and we all know who the perpetrators are. Its been continuing for the past decade, and Pakistan is deeply invovled in it. This is a big war and many call it the 21st century "Good vs Evil" Battle. With this instability, it is very hard to sustain and rapidly improve the economy. For economic growth, investments are needed, and for investments to grow and as well sustain, requires better security and confidence. Given the circumstances and with so many adversaries in a violently destable Afghanistan, Kashmir and FATA regions and as well spreading its tentacles into Punjab and Sindh, its very hard to achieve that.

In point of fact , when we have a client Government in power in the shape of PPP and other cronies hungry for money, calling for an independent policy is like calling Satan to become Angel.

I have one more path to shoot drones that is issue a fatwa against Drones.

Back
Top Bottom