What's new

Four killed, over 600 arrested in Punjab Rangers raids

the only thing this country including me lacks is alternate idea. lol lets see how the dust settels.
Always wonder "Alternative" given or created?

Read "Alternatve" = Leader(ship)

Vphone network will use local internet service provider which can detect the communication. And using an encrypted network on a local internet service provider can be sniffed.
Where as Using satellite internet is not even detectable
digital-satellite-connection-service-250x250.jpeg

http://www.oneindia.com/2006/04/27/tata-net-launches-internet-via-vsat-1146143162.html
5962127_f520.jpg

Using this with Tor means that only India can intercept communication. There is a way to catch this communication but it should not be disclosed on open forum.

Bro Logic lagao !!!!!

first that is a dish TV, I guess those arrested must be fan of Indian movies/ shows. TATA sky Dish is designed to only receive communication from particular bands (only for media broadcasting). It is not possible to make it a 2 way communicating channel.

Lets assume that India modified the system, allocated separate bands on geo stationary satellite for communication, then supplied them with customised feedhorn and decrtypting box (set to box)
Satellites bands are different, set top box is different then why would some one use dish with tata sky logo ???

Logic lagao, jo arrest hue hain wo saas bahu drama dekhte the TATA Sky se

Last edited:
Ohhh holyshit......one RAW supplied 'TATA Sky' weapon system!!! Pakistanis caught us red handed.....and now one more dossier for UN & P5. What we gonna do now:(:(....

we caught you from your balls many times and now feeding you those same balls slightly cooked.

Then there are Pushtoon racists calling the ongoing operation
آپریشن رد پٹھان

Pakistani Punjab really is like Raqqa Governorate in Syria, both crawling with radical Islamists.
Also Hakimilla Mehsud was a Punjabi from Gujranwala

My only content is why are we arresting them, only to feed them in jails or them getting out because LAW is simply not strong enough to put these pigs in he ground for good. Simply extract information and kill them or better yet shot them on sight.

Then there are Pushtoon racists calling the ongoing operation
آپریشن رد پٹھان

Also Hakimilla Mehsud was a Punjabi from Gujranwala
This is very dangerous. Pakistan's enemies will use this to further ethnic tensions. Pakistan has got to be careful.

Brother that picture you have shown is of a TV receiver and not a sat terminal. No sat terminal has a LNB ( low noise block ) these are fitted to tv dishes.

Now a real sat terminal would use a throne and thrane bgan terminal array (you can google it) AGMR1 and 2 have already been decrypted in 2012.

You can gain anonymity using a conventional network by playing around with the invite and 200 OK headers.
This can be achieved by configuring a Cisco 877 type router running on a mpls or OPn / Fftp or even adsl network to treat headers with inv and 200ok and send out masking when sending the 180 early media thus bypassing any attempt to peek when dropping calls at the EX or even LN level.

If you use the old method of listening to the DW/Drop wire at the Dacs this too would not work on a vphones because it is using 802.11n wireless yes you can tap into 802.11n using an am radio but if the caller is daisy chaining and using a unique dial code to connect to a private sip piggybacking on a private assured Cisco router then you would be hard pressed to tap that call. Unless you ran a wireshark type trace on the Lan side and wan side of the SBC handling that call and recorded the .pcap files. Then maybe, trust me that terminal is for TV it has a lnb so it's not a comms terminal :)

@BHarwana took this picture from one of his credible source which he obviously cannot disclose on OPEN forum:lol:. I am with him on this.

@BHarwana took this picture from one of his credible source which he obviously cannot disclose on OPEN forum:lol:. I am with him on this.
My dear friend he and I both agreed that Tv sat can be hacked for sat internet but we both also agreed that this was too advance for terrorists. So people with less knowledge should get educated first before commenting on such issues.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom