What's new

Four killed, over 600 arrested in Punjab Rangers raids

Not with an lnb lnb is 0.01db unless you modified the power on the receiver. Because it only has rx not tx capability.
This is a pretty old technique
http://securityaffairs.co/wordpress/39308/hacking/hack-satellite.html
lol the company is Tata they can give the source code to modify the power. One thing is a bit odd about this why would they dismantle the system and display rather than use it to further intercept communication. May be they released the finding after collecting full info.

A bit off topic but.

...Forward to 4 mins. It's pretty obvious really, America and co see major weaknesses in Pakistan; ethnic tension, provincial disputes, inundated with a plethora of religious nuts, not to mention the very many indian agents residing in Karachi and elsewhere. In a nutshell, pre Zarb-e-azb Pakistan was deeply divided, the operation is the best thing that happened to Pakistan since the nuke tests in 1998... The social fabrics of Pakistan altered a great deal after the operation and acted as a catalyst for people to unite against the mounting threats, all this to say Pakistan has largely reversed the tide, the game in Afghanistan is reaching its logical conclusion, Pakistan will live on.

Ps. The day Pakistan manages to get rid of the people at the helm, have an honest leader, that will work for the people, stand behind the military.. Pakistan will have it's status back in the world. It's up to you guys to do something about it, thus voting the same old leaders in an endless loop will only hinder Pakistan's potential, clout, and will perpetually fail to consolidate it's overall power- which mind you is a hell of a lot. By my rating the 6th most powerful country in the world, (feel free to disagree) Ciao!

Last edited:
http://securityaffairs.co/wordpress/39308/hacking/hack-satellite.html
lol the company is Tata they can give the source code to modify the power. One thing is a bit odd about this why would they dismantle the system and display rather than use it to further intercept communication. May be they released the finding after collecting full info.

Brother I work with assured networks from time to time so I know my way around Linux I understand the theory but I doubt it's that serious here. This was probably just some lonely "mujahideen" watching Indian soap operas!

Interesting development because the Punjab government, Rana Sanaullah, Shabaz Sharif always denied of any terrorist safe heavens in Punjab. But this operation is showing the opposite.

Do you think that the chief of all liars will admit he has crabs in his pants?

This shows how our nation is held hostage by the ruling class. 60,000 innocent martyred, 100+ Billion damage but still our rulers dont take action. Punjab government wont take action against terrorist and its sponsors in Punjab, PPP wont take action in Sindh, in KPK PTI is in alliance with those who read the funeral prayers of TTP leaders and who claim Pak army jawan are not martyrs. Nobody is sincere with the nation.

What else are we supposed to do?

Pak Army our only option
Do you think that the chief of all liars will admit he has crabs in his pants?

This shows how our nation is held hostage by the ruling class. 60,000 innocent martyred, 100+ Billion damage but still our rulers dont take action. Punjab government wont take action against terrorist and its sponsors in Punjab, PPP wont take action in Sindh, in KPK PTI is in alliance with those who read the funeral prayers of TTP leaders and who claim Pak army jawan are not martyrs. Nobody is sincere with the nation.

What else are we supposed to do?

Pak Army our only option
Patience is a virtue. There is more happening then people are usually told. Corruption is not the only problem. Nawaz won with a majority that means people still trust him.

Speak for yourself, I don't trust him as far as I can throw a plate of nihari.
You don't trust him but I have a reason not to trust him. Any how democracy works in different ways on different priorities.

You don't trust him but I have a reason not to trust him. Any how democracy works in different ways on different priorities.
Why do you think "I don't have a reason to distrust the present government"?! You know what they say about assuming :).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom