What's new

Four India trucks carrying arms caught: Malik

Actually that's something I dispute. I can guarantee you that even if the indian invovlement proof is given on a public scale, like many Pakistanis, many Indians will continue to deny their state's involvement. They will continue with theory X and theory Y as to how the proof is wrong or fabricated, etc. There's really no difference between Pakistanis and Indians, or any other nationalities for that matter, in things like this.

In fact I am willing to bet that Pakistanis are much more critical of their government than indians are. Not just for terrorism, but for other things as well.

I am ready to buy your argument, show me any members comment who believes 26/11 was done inside Pakistan and have criticized GOP for taking time in admitting Kasab's nationality.

This is only case recently where everyone has accepted who did it.
It includes GOP, individual members opinion does not matter.
When your own government has accepted it, still your citizens deny it. Pakistanis might be critical of their own government but only when it matters to them.

I can assure you if Indian government would have accepted something similar, you will not find many people denying it.

Islamabad, Dec.5 (ANI): In yet another attempt at accusing India of fanning terror inside Pakistan, Interior Minister Rehman Malik has claimed that security forces have captured truck loads of Indian arms and ammunition in the Bara region of North West Frontier Province (NWFP).

“Security forces have seized trucks from Bara (NWFP) with Indian branded ammunition,” Malik told media persons here.

Malik said Pakistan government does not believe in levelling allegations without any evidence, and added that it was evident that extremists in the country were getting ammunition from Afghanistan.

Condemning Friday’s suicide attack on a mosque in Rawalpindi in which 40 people were killed, including several army officials, Malik urged Ulemas (spiritual leaders) to issue Fatwa against suicide attackers.

Read more: Truck loaded with Indian arms captured in NWFP: Malik

Feel free to play with words. Here I go...

Four Indian trucks could also mean four Pakistani trucks with Pakistani nationals who were spying for India.

Four Indian trucks could also mean four Pakistani trucks carrying Indian made ammunition, PLANTED by ISI.

Four Indian trucks could also mean four trucks from XYZ country, laden with ammunition tagged as Made in India but manufactured in Pakistan

Yep, all possibilities, which means free cookies for you.

we must wait before anyone is captured and some details appear , i request to make this Thread Sticky

But I love the subject line :smitten:

Four India trucks carrying arms caught: Malik :taz: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah that is what just happend , you guys are supporting terrorism in pakistan and we will teach you a lesson this time !

I am ready to buy your argument, show me any members comment who believes 26/11 was done inside Pakistan and have criticized GOP for taking time in admitting Kasab's nationality.

This is only case recently where everyone has accepted who did it.
It includes GOP, individual members opinion does not matter.
When your own government has accepted it, still your citizens deny it. Pakistanis might be critical of their own government but only when it matters to them.

I can assure you if Indian government would have accepted something similar, you will not find many people denying it.

I think taking time was not as bad as you're saying, because they admitted after india gave them the dossier.

As for Pakistanis being critical when it matters to them, that's not something entirely true nor something limited to Pakistanis.

As for your last paragraph, a couple of things to say about that.

You're probably right that most will agree, but not straightway. At first there will be denial and conspiracy theories. Eventually though, it will straighten out. You saw this happen with Pakistanis. There was first denial, and eventually acceptance. Honestly, I don't see the big difference that you're trying to show. Indians will react no differently - if anything in a worse manner - than Pakistanis.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Do you got some free cookies too?

Just ate mine.

I really don't understand is If Indian govt is involved in it why they send weapons and ammunitions branded with Indian name??are Intelligence agencies are that stupid??There are reports that Chinese made weapons also ceased from TTP..Is that means Chinese also funding TTP?? :what:

Yeah that is what just happend , you guys are supporting terrorism in pakistan and we will teach you a lesson this time !

And we are already teaching you a lesson for sponsoring, supporting and encouraging terrorism in India. :cheers:

I really don't understand is If Indian govt is involved in it why they send weapons and ammunitions branded with Indian name??are Intelligence agencies are that stupid??There are reports that Chinese made weapons also ceased from TTP..Is that means Chinese also funding TTP?? :what:

I really don't think they are trying to make it obvious. For instance, take the picture of the mortars which Indians said mortars of the same size are not produced in India. Obviously, India will not make it that easy to prove itself guilty. What I said was that if those are indeed made in India, then what RAW would have done is either order special ones made for their use, or use the 81mm one and paint it with 82mm sticker. Also, army would not be making a fool of itself if it knew it was that easy to discredit their proof.

They are not highlighting this because it is not beneficiary for their anti-India propaganda.

I really don't think they are trying to make it obvious. For instance, take the picture of the mortars which Indians said mortars of the same size are not produced in India. Obviously, India will not make it that easy to prove itself guilty. What I said was that if those are indeed made in India, then what RAW would have done is either order special ones made for their use, or use the 81mm one and paint it with 82mm sticker. Also, army would not be making a fool of itself if it knew it was that easy to discredit their proof.

Correct me if I am wrong ,Is it hard for army personals to differentiate between 81 mm and 82mm?? and If RAW could have done it,they can purchase all kind of weapons from black market,why supplying TTP with Indian made weapons?? which will result as an evidence for their hand in TTP activities..I mean all the intelligence agencies will try to cover their tracks right?

Correct me if I am wrong ,Is it hard for army personals to differentiate between 81 mm and 82mm??
I really don't know, but the difference between 81 and 82 is so minute I doubt they will notice the difference. The only time they might notice the difference is when they try to use the weapons, and their launch vehicle won't fit the weapon. Though they were probably supplied with the right launch vehicle for those weapons by RAW.

and If RAW could have done it,they can purchase all kind of weapons from black market,why supplying TTP with Indian made weapons?? which will result as an evidence for their hand in TTP activities..I mean all the intelligence agencies will try to cover their tracks right?

Good question and I will try to answer it conceptually.

US could have used black market if they wanted to during their support for Afghan Mujhaideen, they didn't.

It's easy to get caught if you're trying to buy weapons from the black market - perhaps the most important part.

And you may not find or get what you want. Or in the same quantities. Things besides gun are not too easy to get in the black market, and even if they are available, they are in limited quantities. Certain type of weapons that these guys have been using are not available in public in large amounts that they have.

Back
Top Bottom