What's new

Four India trucks carrying arms caught: Malik

Omar1984

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Four India trucks carrying arms caught: Malik

Updated at: 1227 PST, Wednesday, December 09, 2009

ISLAMABAD: Federal Minister for Interior Affairs Rehman Malik revealed security forces have caught as many as four Indian trucks, laden with arms and ammunitions, from here Islamabad on Wednesday, Geo news reported.

He said forces have also recovered from Bara area heavy amount of Indian made weaponry.

This Rehman Malik stated talking to newsmen outside parliament house. Interior Minister said we level allegations on basis of concrete evidences and the same have been entrusted to Indian foreign ministry.

He said foreign ministry is taking the issue of rising Indian intrusion with India.

To a question, he said many names, among those enlisted on the list of missing people in Balochistan province, are fabricated, baseless and concocted and the government will prove that.

Four India trucks carrying arms caught: Malik - GEO.tv

Would like to have more details here - what exactly were Indian trucks doing in Islamabad?

Are Indian trucks allowed to carry Afghan exports through Pakistan? Did these trucks illegally enter Pakistan? Who cleared these trucks at the Afghan-Pak or Pak-India border?

Ohhh has Geo rightly reported Indian trucks?? As Agno said we should wait for the details.

I think I am drunk...:alcoholic:...did someone say...Indian Trucks entered Pakistan territory ....without being stopped at IB.... should I call a doctor.:buba_phone: to check if I am hilucinating...

Indian Trucks ....:jester:

I think this Guy has gone nuts.....and he will make sure that whole world starts taking Pakistan absolutely non-seriously.

The news was on ARY, quoting Rehman Malak as disclosing proof of Indian involvement in the terrorist attacks is paramount as four trucks laden with Indian ammo have been seized in Bajur.

I think I am drunk...:alcoholic:...did someone say...Indian Trucks entered Pakistan territory ....without being stopped at IB.... should I call a doctor.:buba_phone: to check if I am hilucinating...

Indian Trucks ....:jester:

I think this Guy has gone nuts.....and he will make sure that whole world starts taking Pakistan absolutely non-seriously.

Buddy dont blow your both both ends before any details come to fore :).

I am dead sure he meant four trucks with Indian weapons and not four Indian trucks. I think one needs to have a good grasp of Urdu language to use the appropriate words and i have no doubt Rehman Malik has more grasp of Punjabi than Urdu ;)

This news is also reported in Indian media:

Four trucks of Indian arms and ammunition seized : Malik

Islamabad, Dec.9 (ANI): Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has claimed that security forces have nabbed four trucks laden with Indian arms and ammunitions from Islamabad.

Interacting with media persons outside the Parliament house, Malik said Pakistan is not levelling charges against India about its involvement in terror activities in the country without any evidence, which has already been handed over to the Foreign Office.

“Pakistan has “solid evidence” about India’s involvement in fomenting unrest in Pakistan and the evidences have been provided to foreign office to take it up with New Delhi,” Malik said.

Malik’s claims comes days after he had claimed that security personnel have captured truck loads of Indian arms and ammunition in the Bara region of North West Frontier Province (NWFP).

“Security forces have seized trucks from Bara (NWFP) with Indian branded ammunition,” Malik had said.

Malik said Pakistan government does not believe in levelling allegations without any evidence, and added that it was evident that extremists in the country were getting ammunition from Afghanistan. (ANI)

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal...ms-and-ammunition-seized-malik_100286683.html

Buddy dont blow your both both ends before any details come to fore :).

I am dead sure he meant four trucks with Indian weapons and not four Indian trucks. I think one needs to have a good grasp of Urdu language to use the appropriate words and i have no doubt Rehman Malik has more grasp of Punjabi than Urdu ;)

Yups...seems like a bungled up translation issue......:hitwall:.....but you know the media these days......they are going to paint it the way they heard from his mouth...and then ...:hitwall: and more:hitwall:

Was it trucks carrying Indian arms by any chance ?

Rehman Malik is a man who doesnt name India so easily unless there is something even if slightest. So lets wait if there is anything like that.

Yups...seems like a bungled up translation issue......:hitwall:.....but you know the media these days......they are going to paint it the way they heard from his mouth...and then ..:

glade :) you got where it went wrong. Thats why we should wait before over-reacting.

Rehman Malik is a man who doesnt name India so easily unless there is something even if slightest. So lets wait if there is anything like that.

Are you sure I thought otherwise.

The trucks are not indian. The ammo and Guns are Indian. As per news. It was on express news too.

Waiting for more news. But I'm curious why should the Indians carry weapons in a truck through another country; its an easy of revealing your identity

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom