What's new

Former Pak pm admits that kasab is pakistani

^ I dont see him calling Kasab a Pakistani as the reporter suggests, Damn Indian media is immature and deceptive. He only said that they've sealed off the village and arnt letting anybody near his parents(alleged). Could be they are interrogating them etc?

This is again funny. If he is not from pakistan why shuld they seal that village. To protect from International media? Man this is not fair

he is from Pakistan i truly believe that we should not hide we should tell em ye he is from Pakistan what you going to do about it want to attack us ; you dont want nukes coming on your side buddy boiII

Guys the whole episode made pak look cheap! really guys..Indian medias making real fun here...not only Indian...look at UK, USA medias. Zardari handling the issue very poorly. His crisis management is really poor. As a country pakistan is not dealing professionaly. Pakistan has right to decide what ever it wants to say. But it should be fair. Thats all.
Not one issue. There is no point now saying kasab not a ****. he is a ****...so what? If kasab comes back (???) pak govt will take action. we are enquiring his parents to find any of his associates...DONE! no one can say anything back.
same thing happened in India flights cross the border issue. One proper statement from zardari was expected. Now he made whole issue like a crap...!
I think he should now act and kick the pakistan media and leaders to make sure everyone tells onething. International community is expecting now from pakistan...wat ever it is...one voice from pakistan in all issues.

Pakistani leaders seriously need a lesson in handling media. These TOP leaders are messing up the things on daily basis by giving conflicting statements and giving upper hand to India.

This is again funny. If he is not from pakistan why shuld they seal that village. To protect from International media? Man this is not fair

Look dude this Nawaz Sharif guy is a proven traitor of the country. He will say anything to bash Zardari or make the govt. weak.

As for sealing of the village part, correct me if i am wrong but international media and local(GEO and Dawn) have already been their and questioned people. I have seen a segment of the news on GEO myself, where they went to faridkot village.

About not talking to the media part, well the village elders could have probably decided this as they would want to stay out of it. The mumbai attacks is a huge issue and i am sure they don't want trouble.

ZA Bhutto at time sbut not always. However, Gen. Musharaff .. yes we miss him big time !

It's ironic how your posting about missing him in a thread discussing something caused because of Musharraf.

I even listened to geo news for the repeat of the program but whatever said was very skeptic I have posted a video earlier and it is actually bits and peices joined together from that interview. I cannot understand how Indian media can blow things out of proportion and quote someone out of context.

Pakistani leaders seriously need a lesson in handling media. These TOP leaders are messing up the things on daily basis by giving conflicting statements and giving upper hand to India.

You don't need to give him any lessons, they are themselves smart enough to destory the country to harness their own seat even if in the process get the country divided!

wah bhai logo waha my dear friends from Pakistan as I read here most of you believe that Nawaz Sharif is corrupt to the bone and hypocrite so shouldn't be trusted but at the same time when we say Antulay is corrupt and third grader trying to rake up the issue because elections are round corner (a tangible reason and congree has always tried to project to be champion of muslims in India) no one is willing to take that, why two standards??

wah bhai logo waha my dear friends from Pakistan as I read here most of you believe that Nawaz Sharif is corrupt to the bone and hypocrite so shouldn't be trusted but at the same time when we say Antulay is corrupt and third grader trying to rake up the issue because elections are round corner (a tangible reason and congree has always tried to project to be champion of muslims in India) no one is willing to take that, why two standards??

You know what however many differences India and Pakistan may have we must agree our polititians are very similar. All of them have a personal agenda and purpose and our media can blow things to a horribly large proportion not even knowing the actual purpose behind the event our state run media is pathetic and we tend to get very emotinal very quickly.

Because Nawaz Sharif is a hypocrite, he is allied to the very parties that think the LeT should be given medals not prison sentences, his entire rhetoric and manifesto is based on 'extracting' Pakistan from its WoT obligations. Nawaz Sharif has been in power before and we've experienced this man’s mentality and abilities first hand. Whoever Antulay is, can you give us some proof indicating that he is a hypocrite opportunist too? If it’s not there then we shall obviously assume that his stand is genuine and he sincerity represents a portion of the population that shares his concerns.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom