What's new

Former Pak pm admits that kasab is pakistani

Let's look at the reports that link kasab to Pakistan.

Guardian and BBC reports that he is from Pakistan.
Nawaz Sharif says he is from Pakistan.
Dawn and Geo TV report he is from Pakistan.
and finally
He himself says he is from Pakistan.

Now what is being said to link him to Indian conspiracy

He was arrested in Nepal in 2006 and Nepal categorically says they didn't arrest.
Zaid Hamid said his name was some Rakesh Singh, even this is proved wrong.

So, a sane mind can conclude that he is from Pakistan.

Geo was forcing people to speak on camera whatever it wanted them to speak.

The villagers protested against false news being spread by media to gain publicity.

How does Nawaz knows that a house which is 'cordoned' belongs to that arrested boy ?

Guardian borrowed the story from Indian newspaper and re-published it by adding few more twists. The same co.ck and bull story was picked up later by Geo, so nothing new there.

The what would constitute evidence for you?. Do you have any clues?.

If you want to prove he's a Pakistani national. Let him go to Faridkot, and point out his parents house. Then Pakistani intel can locate his parents and question them. Even do a test.

But hasn't FBI confirmed he (Kasab) is from Pakistan.

This article from observer (in a Pakistani news paper) also says same thing and it is clear I think:

UK paper claims Mumbai attacker is Pakistani

If there was no evidence UN won't have applied pressure over Pakistan. AFAIR Pakistan has been a stronger ally of US than India, any day US would support Pak more than India. So this twist is puzzling and points to some US compulsion.

Geo was forcing people to speak on camera whatever it wanted them to speak.

The villagers protested against false news being spread by media to gain publicity.

How does Nawaz knows that a house which is 'cordoned' belongs to that arrested boy ?

Guardian borrowed the story from Indian newspaper and re-published it by adding few more twists. The same co.ck and bull story was picked up later by Geo, so nothing new there.

Did you see if they were forced or you have concluded yourself?.

Nawaz Sharif is your former PM, being in such a respectable position why would he want to sully his country's image.

Guardian was the first to publish on this. I read it on other thread. Indian papers quote Guardian and observer not the other way round.

What about Dawn, it is a respectable publication.

And finally why so many publications from Pakistan and your former PM will have any vested interests in showing Kasab link in Faridkot.

But hasn't FBI confirmed he (Kasab) is from Pakistan.

This article from observer (in a Pakistani news paper) also says same thing and it is clear I think:

UK paper claims Mumbai attacker is Pakistani

Noone has confirmed he's a Pakistani national.

They are all relying on the word of the terrorist.

There's good reason to think he's lying, or is part of a false flag.

You cannot confirm something by simply asking someone. Why are the Indians so willing to believe the word of a multiple murderer all of a sudden?

If you want to prove he's a Pakistani national. Let him go to Faridkot, and point out his parents house. Then Pakistani intel can locate his parents and question them. Even do a test.

When he already gave the address, what is the need to take him there. A lot of investigators and intelligence authorities in Faridkot proves that something is being done to cover up the tracks.

Did you see if they were forced or you have concluded yourself?.

Nawaz Sharif is your former PM, being in such a respectable position why would he want to sully his country's image.

Guardian was the first to publish on this. I read it on other thread. Indian papers quote Guardian and observer not the other way round.

What about Dawn, it is a respectable publication.

And finally why so many publications from Pakistan and your former PM will have any vested interests in showing Kasab link in Faridkot.

The lies by Geo were proved by protesting villagers from Faridkot against fabricated story by Geo.

You believe in Nawaz sharif ? Since when you started taking words of Pakistanis as proofs?

Why dont you come up with one solid from India?

Gaurdian was not the first; it was Hindu.
Observer is part of Telegraph London there is more than a close link between telegraph and India but lets not steer away from the topic at hand for the moment.

The lies by Geo were proved by protesting villagers from Faridkot against fabricated story by Geo.

You believe in Nawaz sharif ? Since when you started taking words of Pakistanis as proofs?

Why dont you come up with one solid from India?

Gaurdian was not the first; it was Hindu.
Observer is part of Telegraph London there is more than a close link between telegraph and India but lets not steer away from the topic at hand for the moment.

So, exactly why should I take your words here seriously?.

He himself says he is from Pakistan.

Don't you mean to say that your investigators say that he says he's from Pakistan?;)

Dawn, Geo, Guardian, BBC all these reports on the issue are inter-linked in that they've relied on each other to say "this is what is being said". Not all of them, especially western ones, have reporters/investigators/journalists on the ground that might have interviewed or witnessed this first hand. Well that’s my take anyway, I would be glad if anyone posts links correcting me if I’m wrong...but I think at the end of the day it comes down to the reliability of self-seeking and irresponsible Pakistani media-men and politicians. Things with much greater coverage than this have turned out to be hyped up or completely inaccurate before, happens in Pakistan all the time and happens with the International Media often too…So it would be best if Pakistan and India as nation-states, act in a stately manner as opposed to through denial and controversial press releases.

Now I for one, don’t believe a word this buffoon Jabba the Hut and two mouthed hypocrite NS has to say. I mean c’mon, “I have checked myself. His house and village has been cordoned off by the security agencies.” I mean seriously WTF? Is Mr Sharif a one man intelligence agency all of a sudden? Or did he just take stroll down Faridkot to take a look for himself and magically found a cordoned off house which so far has been invisible to everyone else? This is just a ploy to play on people’s insecurities, to seem like he knows what he is doing more than the guy who’s at top, just to grab some cheaply available media attention and add one little more annoyance for his rival Zardari to contend with.

Mister Nawaz Sharif is a hypocrite to his very bones, and it is manifest in this very report to all those who care to note. Sharif basically just confirmed Pakistan as being the state involved in these attacks and accused our intelligence of being involved in a cover up AND in the very same breath he is accusing Zardari of letting everyone think that Pakistan is a failed state? All the while Sharif is the one who is allied with parties that think purging Pakistan of terrorists is some kind of heresy against Islam.

Don’t get me wrong, Zardari did the same thing too when he was not in office…but it just goes to show doesn’t it? How much integrity these people have, how much honor and love for their country…

They play on people’s insecurity, they make things harder for their nation internationally and domestically just so that they can claim “look what a horrible job government is doing” or “look Pakistan is so screwed, only we can save it now.” Completely shameless. What was the point in Nawaz trying to ‘deny’ so sensationally the governments version of things and Pakistan’s stand at a time like this? What could it possibly achieve for Pakistan? Nothing…but perhaps something for the narrow and selfish agendas of Mia Nawaz Sharif.:disagree:

When he already gave the address, what is the need to take him there. A lot of investigators and intelligence authorities in Faridkot proves that something is being done to cover up the tracks.

:rofl: how can we believe what he said ? He has not been brought on media to confess or say whatever is Indians are feeding to media contributing such claims to this boy.

This is silly.

Noone has reported any cordoned off house. I've put the washington post article up before. I'll put it up again.

No "cordoned off" off house exists, as Nawaz Sharif has claimed it does.

The observer journalists did not report any cordoned off house. The Dawn journalists (whoever they were) did not report any cordoned off house.

The conclusion that this does not add up, still stands.

Fair brother, the cordoned off house does not exist, however, you will agree with me that teh house with Kasab's parents do exist. Would you or would you not?

Or you can continue with your ostrich approach, refusing to see the obvious. For you, the entire world is full of fools and only you and people who jump on your bandwagon are right. But you would not go far with this approach apart from this forum.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom