What's new

Former ISI chief: Hiding Osama a victory

Yeah! lol! Just look at this clown mixed up with terrorists. And this pic is not from TOI.

Is this how an ex ISI chief - a Lt Gen from the PA supposed to conduct himself by hobnobbing with the most wanted and people who have been banned for terrorist activities by the UN? Is it any surprise that there may have been a nexus between him and the Al Qaeda and that he was part of the 'Osama protection group'? WTF is he now trying to prove?

http://i1.tribune.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/461101-hamidgulpakistanAFP-1352126671-701-640x480.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

This is the point.

A retired general has gone mad

And thus became new god of Indians.

Look at his side the black faced Hafiz Saeed.

Is he your god too?

How long will it take for modern day Indians to realize that there are no gods and goddesses. Just man made stuff that can be challenged, updated, or discontinued.

But you all can't let the god go.

Even when he is a terrorist Mullah like Saeed or a pathetic retired army man like hameeda bulbul.

Just pathetic to see Indians lapping up Islamist $hit.

just pathetic.

[quote="Pulsar, post: 4512207"]Firstly, who are the 'we all'?

Secondly, can you please show which yindoos love to kiss the stinking a$$ of Islamists like Gen Gullu and Co? Or am I missing something here? :what:[/QUOTE]

Read the thread and you will find out all the Indians (and many of the them Hindus) kissing Hamida bulbul's fat @rse. lapping up his $hit as if it is the latest divine revelations from an Indian god.

pathetic.

really pathetic.

This is the point.

Is he your god too?

How long will it take for modern day Indians to realize that there are no gods and goddesses. Just man made stuff that can be challenged, updated, or discontinued.

Even when he is a terrorist Mullah like Saeed or a pathetic retired army man like hameeda bulbul.

just pathetic.

Let's be honest here. They are not REALLY lapping up islamist BS. They're lapping up conspiracy theories that suit their view. It just so happens to be coming from a former ISI general, which has the appearance that ISI has somehow admitted to hiding OBL. But obviously this guy was long retired even before 9/11, let alone when OBL was living in Abbotabad. So what he says really has no meaning in terms of whether ISI has admitted any thing.

in that picture he's next to Hafiz Saeed who is not "most wanted" nor considered a criminal in Pakistan....the courts exonerated him; we go by Pakistani law not indian law.

it's been discussed so many times that it requires no elaboration, unless youre a bozo
Huh? You go by Pakistani law not indian law! Obviously! But how about international bans by the UN? Saeed has been banned by the UN. I thought you knew? And Pakistan is part of the UN too. But you guys have flagrantly violated the resolution and this douchebag is being given state protection!! Aw Shucks! No wonder you guys are in such a mess where terrorism is concerned.

And don't tell me that the LeT/JuD has nothing to do with the Taliban. All terror groups are linked to each other by strands of varying thickness. They are all related to each other!

This is the point.

Is he your god too?

just pathetic.

seems that the dharmic elements in the forum symbolize a broader theme here

whoever coined Stockholm Syndrome study should conduct similar studies on these bharatis who have turned hafiz saeed and people like that into worshipped celebrities

i have the cure right here

30-ROSE-PETAL-Tissues-Need-of-the-Day-big-Q5000.jpg

Huh? You go by Pakistani law not indian law! Obviously! But how about international bans by the UN? Saeed has been banned by the UN. I thought you knew? And Pakistan is part of the UN too. But you guys have flagrantly violated the resolution and this douchebag is being given state protection!! Aw Shucks! No wonder you guys are in such a mess where terrorism is concerned.

And don't tell me that the LeT/JuD has nothing to do with the Taliban. All terror groups are linked to each other by strands of varying thickness. They are all related to each other!

what does "banned by the UN" really mean?

as for LeT -- no such group exists in Pakistan.

as for Afghan taleban - terrorist or not terrorist it appears that UNSC countries are in direct contact with them via the Doha office. So no need to single out just Pakistan

on HS - even the Americans themselves during a statement to the press conceded that they have no sufficient evidence that could lead to a conviction of any kind against him in a US court. And regardless even if they DID - the court with jurisdiction is the Lahore High Court. Due to lack of evidence he was released from detention -- a detention which in and of itself was considered illegal by the courts but one that took place due to initial international pressure, which has since waned.

got a problem? take it up with the LHC

Looks like the kaala engraz pakistani lib scum have just earned their burger for the day.

Didn't you knew, Pakistani Law is above UN's mandate.:rofl:

Then he can be used to "pull trains" on Pakistan Railways. Are'nt they looking for Locos to replace the ones that have gone kaputt?
And Hamid Miyan sure has a lot of "Bull-Power". Enough for the job.

No, he is a fart guy when he farts it will propell shaft of locomotive.

As I said in another thread, please don't insult your intelligence by quoting Hameeda bulbul.

Will you start quoting Hafiz Saeed tomorrow?

or

Day after tomorrow you will start quoting Kassab the butcher.

Why Indians love to lap up Islamist $hit? I do not know.

Hameed Gul is former ISI chief and considered one of the best ones and Sir Islamist s are the power in Muslim world not bunch of secular traitors and touts of kufr and USA

again -- let's re-emphasize something before people keep yapping on with emotional BS

he's been retired since 1989.....probably around the time before 99.9% of you folks were born or around the time you were pissing in your under-pants

It really doesn't matter. Most Indians believe the Pakistani state or elements thereof complicity in the Bin Laden affair. We don't need much convincing. Nor do the U.S. & other allies. Nobody here buys that whitewash of a report which only admitted to what could not be denied while choosing the lesser option of branding people with incompetence rather than with complicity which was the only other choice available. Hamid Gul is good for entertainment value. He is willing to come on TV & offer a stick to beat up Pakistanis some more. Fun! Nothing more. He doesn't add to anything not already believed.

I would have asked the same question but wouldn't have just stopped with this man alone......

Hamid Gul, like most Islamist of Zia era are very predictable. They make good foot soldiers...but nothing more.

Problem comes when they are elevated to higher posts based on their Islamic credentials.

This Abbotabad report like other reports will be brushed under the carpet because naming someone will imply complicity of the state institutions.

Fauji Sahab. The thing 2-3 years before when I used to visit this forum, your people almost all including some mods also quote him when these guys speak venom against India. Some of them praise Kasab, the butcher as kasab the Hero. We thought that may be most of the people usually listen to these guys. You people first disown these guys. It does not matter what we think, what we quote in this side. The only thing that matters is if these people are bad then disown him them and lock them because they are belongs to you not to us.

Peace.

As I said in another thread, please don't insult your intelligence by quoting Hameeda bulbul.

Will you start quoting Hafiz Saeed tomorrow?

or

Day after tomorrow you will start quoting Kassab the butcher.

Why Indians love to lap up Islamist $hit? I do not know.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

LOL indian media.

Back
Top Bottom