What's new

Former ISI chief: Hiding Osama a victory

He was let go once the anti-Commie war was over.

Him and few others like Col. Imam and Khwaja sob were among a handful of officers who got stuck with Islamism.

Col Imam and Khwaja are already sent to hell by the very same Muj they tried to defend

Bulbul is next if keeps on pushing Islamist $hit.

And we all know Indians especially Hindus do love to kiss @rse of the same Islamists.

I do not know why.

dude your post is making absolutely no sense whatsoever, post with logic & proper word
why do you go so overboard man ?

IF that is true (which it is not), just look at how Pakistan is enjoying its "victory" in blood and infamy.

May Allah give such a victory to all our enemies too!
@<u><a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=15719" target="_blank">Aeronaut</a></u> : I wonder what Gen Pasha would say to Gen Gul in private over this claim.

Trying to tag the original post:

@Aeronaut

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy has lost. He's been slowly deteriorating and it all built up to this.
With statements like this coming from him, I don't blame foreigners for being fooled into believing it.
Especially since we as a nation have no voice to rebut such a statement.

Good that month of Ramadan is inspiring them to tell the truth.

@FaujHistorian, avoid bringing in faith in our discussions , it will only lead to going off from actual content of the thread, one would expect better from Think Tanks.Is it so hard to behave as reasonable poster ??

This guy has lost. He's been slowly deteriorating and it all built up to this.
With statements like this coming from him, I don't blame foreigners for being fooled into believing it.
Especially since we as a nation have no voice to rebut such a statement.

Your serving ISI Chief should rebut him, but nevertheless damage is already done.

I think they already know how gullible Indians can be used abused into repeating Islamist propaganda.

I like to follow Hamid Gul's tv shows because the guy has a vast knowledge of the various forces involved in Pakistan's western borders; his experience from the anti-Soviet 'jihad' is matchless.
BUT...this time he got carried away. I think he is trying hard to the embattled ISI and went overboard in defending the ISI by saying that whoever (he is NOT claiming that Pakistani state did) protected OBL did a great job outfoxing the much-resourced foreign intelligence agencies. Bad choice of words but that doesn't implicate the Pakistani state at all.

And don't forget that the then President Musharraf had called Gul a crackpot (something like that).

It really doesn't matter. Most Indians believe the Pakistani state or elements thereof complicity in the Bin Laden affair. We don't need much convincing. Nor do the U.S. & other allies. Nobody here buys that whitewash of a report which only admitted to what could not be denied while choosing the lesser option of branding people with incompetence rather than with complicity which was the only other choice available. Hamid Gul is good for entertainment value. He is willing to come on TV & offer a stick to beat up Pakistanis some more. Fun! Nothing more. He doesn't add to anything not already believed.

jeez this is just utterly embarrassing & shameful ! how can a former Intel chief be so irresponsible :hitwall:

I would have asked the same question but wouldn't have just stopped with this man alone......

Good that month of Ramadan is inspiring them to tell the truth.

@FaujHistorian, avoid bringing in faith in our discussions , it will only lead to going off from actual content of the thread, one would expect better from Think Tanks.Is it so hard to behave as reasonable poster ??

Oh bhai,

Quote my post and exact words.

Don't go off the handle.

It will be injurious to your head (If it is not empty already) and may be the rest of the body.

peace

It really doesn't matter. Most Indians believe the Pakistani state or elements thereof complicity in the Bin Laden affair. ....

exactly. ISI is now a new god or goddess of Indians.

How could they change their faith when a god and goddess is in question.

this is exactly how Islam$hits behave. They too have wrong beliefs about Pakistan and so do many Indian posters.

peace

Howsoever embarrassing it may seem to sane Pakistani members but what Gul says reflects the psyche of the Islamist Officer Cadre Zia nurtured & created.

This cadre is not diminishing and is being encouraged by Islamists within Pak.

Pak has always been running with the Hare & hunting with the Hounds. Nothing new at all.

Vindicates what India always said and what the world always felt.

It really doesn't matter. Most Indians believe the Pakistani state or elements thereof complicity in the Bin Laden affair. We don't need much convincing. Nor do the U.S. & other allies. Nobody here buys that whitewash of a report which only admitted to what could not be denied while choosing the lesser option of branding people with incompetence rather than with complicity which was the only other choice available. Hamid Gul is good for entertainment value. He is willing to come on TV & offer a stick to beat up Pakistanis some more. Fun! Nothing more. He doesn't add to anything not already believed..

You mean to say you lap up conspiracy theories when it suits you, but call out others for making conspiracy theories when the conspiracy theory doesn't suit you?

I think this is a good opportunity to reflect on yourself and how much of a hypocrite you are. How do you people live with yourself?

This is especially when the US state itself has publicly said that they do not believe of any Pakistani state involvement.

Oh bhai,

Quote my post and exact words.

Don't go off the handle.

It will be injurious to your head (If it is not empty already) and may be the rest of the body.

peace

exactly. ISI is now a new god or goddess of Indians.

How could they change their faith when a god and goddess is in question.

this is exactly how Islam$hits behave. They too have wrong beliefs about Pakistan and so do many Indian posters.

peace

No , ISI is new PHOPHET ...we are just the new followers :P

Howsoever embarrassing it may seem to sane Pakistani members but what Gul says reflects the psyche of the Islamist Officer Cadre Zia nurtured & created.

This cadre is not diminishing and is being encouraged by Islamists within Pak.

Pak has always been running with the Hare & hunting with the Hounds. Nothing new at all.

Vindicates what India always said and what the world always felt.

I think you're under a delusion here. How does this vindicate India? Has a single state besides Bharat and maybe Afghanistan (HAHAHA) accused Pakistan of sheltering OBL, let alone provide evidence? Time and time again I see deluded bharatis claiming how the whole world believes what they believe. And then I have to point out that this "whole world" is really just Bharat and perhaps Afghanistan.

I think you're under a delusion here. How does this vindicate India? Has a single state besides Bharat and maybe Afghanistan (HAHAHA) accused Pakistan of sheltering OBL, let alone provide evidence? Time and time again I see deluded bharatis claiming how the whole world believes what they believe. And then I have to point out that this "whole world" is really just Bharat and perhaps Afghanistan.

I agree , the world does not believe OBL was sheltered inPak.

The US Seals happened to be passing by Abbotabad where they ' dropped in' and found OBL whom they shot .

A Pak commission too meanwhile finds the Pak ISI, Military & Govt complicit & guilty of almost everything that can be wrongly done.

But never mind..all's well.

I agree , the world does not believe OBL was sheltered inPak.

The US Seals happened to be passing by Abbotabad where they ' dropped in' and found OBL whom they shot .

A Pak commission too meanwhile finds the Pak ISI, Military & Govt complicit & guilty of almost everything that can be wrongly done.

But never mind..all's well.

How did the commission find any of the institutions complicit? Or did you become illiterate over night?

And you can make up any random conspiracy theory you want about the whole incident. People make conspiracy theories about 9/11 and Mumbai attacks with similar reasoning, yet you're the first to have a period over those :lol:

So please, take the conspiracy theories about this incident to Bharat rakshak, I am sure they'll be able to hear yet another bharati believe in the conspiracy theory.

How did the commission find any of the institutions complicit? Or did you become illiterate over night?

And you can make up any random conspiracy theory you want about the whole incident. People make conspiracy theories about 9/11 and Mumbai attacks with similar reasoning, yet you're the first to have a period over those :lol:

So please, take the conspiracy theories about this incident to Bharat rakshak, I am sure they'll be able to hear yet another bharati believe in the conspiracy theory.

A horse can be taken to water but it cannot be forced to drink...

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom