What's new

Former ISI chief: Hiding Osama a victory

The why is simple..

Indians want more and more and more Islam in Pakistan..

I don't know if Indians want this or that.

Reference was to PDF posters who like bhands, ape the Islamists and spread their $hit propaganda.

peace to you.

May you live long and prosper

May you have great spiritual experience during this holy month.

Amen

But they should have hidden him in a better location, further away from th Afghan border. Close to the Iran border would have been better as the US seldom goes there.

Who are "They"?

As per you?

or

as per "Hamida bulbul"?

[video]http://www.timesnow.tv/videoshow/4431763.cms[/video]

Despite the scathing report that lambasted successive Pakistan governments for failure to nab Osama bin Laden, Pakistan remains completely defiant. Former ISI chief Hamid Gul speaking to TIMES NOW defends the rogue agency, congratulates Pakistan on shielding the most wanted terrorist.

But they should have hidden him in a better location, further away from th Afghan border. Close to the Iran border would have been better as the US seldom goes there.

Gen Hamid Gul is making fun of CIA And other intelligence Agencies
dont take this Statement seriously this is isnt true

This guy is an ***. What an embarrassment to us but what can we expect when our mullah soldiers rulers have destroyed our country, these low lifes are badly educated but think they know it all, the worst bullshitters you will ever find. We are a laughing stock and now the army meekly says we are a failed state. Go hang yourselves.

yet there are so many idiots wanting these incapable idiots to rule us

Ok now it's clear this guy is a certified retard. Please get him hospitalized ASAP.

I like to follow Hamid Gul's tv shows because the guy has a vast knowledge of the various forces involved in Pakistan's western borders; his experience from the anti-Soviet 'jihad' is matchless.
BUT...this time he got carried away. I think he is trying hard to the embattled ISI and went overboard in defending the ISI by saying that whoever (he is NOT claiming that Pakistani state did) protected OBL did a great job outfoxing the much-resourced foreign intelligence agencies. Bad choice of words but that doesn't implicate the Pakistani state at all.

And don't forget that the then President Musharraf had called Gul a crackpot (something like that).

As I said in another thread, please don't insult your intelligence by quoting Hameeda bulbul.

Will you start quoting Hafiz Saeed tomorrow?

or

Day after tomorrow you will start quoting Kassab the butcher.

Why Indians love to lap up Islamist $hit? I do not know.

You wonder why I quote islamist scum bags..?It is because they are a f**ng reality which the world needs to be made aware of,instead of hiding them in the closet under the garb of "ignoring islamist propaganda"..I hope you do understand the difference between lapping up islamist propaganda and spreading awareness of the venom they possess..

You wonder why I quote islamist scum bags..?It is because they are a f**ng reality which the world needs to be made aware of,instead of hiding them in the closet under the garb of "ignoring islamist propaganda"..I hope you do understand the difference between lapping up islamist propaganda and spreading awareness of the venom they possess..

If this is the case, your original post did not make any effort to do so.

You just copied and pasted a known Islamist and Talib@stard sympathizer.

Had you added comments to state YOUR OWN views, perhaps you had some legs to stand on.

But so far the result is negative.

peace

As I said in another thread, please don't insult your intelligence by quoting Hameeda bulbul.

Hamid Gul was fighting on the front lines and defending Pakistan while you were probably still being breastfed.

He has more insight into any security related issues than any person on this board or in the media.

He is simply defending a man who was guilty of nothing considering he never even had his chance in court.

Hamid Gul was fighting on the front lines and defending Pakistan ...

He has more insight into any security related issues than any person on this board or in the media.

He is simply defending a man who was guilty of nothing considering he never even had his chance in court.

Hameeda bulbul is stuck in the 80s and so are you.

The world has moved on and the defense requirements of Pakistan have changed.

Such is the world we live in today.

And please do not come on this board and defend Ben mofo laden the terrorist.

he may be your peghamber as he is for all the Talib@stards and terrorist symapthizers.

Thank you

p.s.
Due to ramazan I am letting you off the hook for going personal with reference to mothers.

otherwise I could easily said that you were sucking on ben mofo laden's dongle like his 3rd wife.

But I won't.

It is Ramznan for God's sake. Please observe some decency.

Either Osama hiding is a victory or not but the question is WHERE IS THE F*****ING EVIDENCE ?????

In that report there is no evidence about Osama was there. The report which Pentagon and Govt shared with the people of United States, In that report "There is no evidence of Osama was really killed over there or not". According to the crew of the Aircraft Carrier about whom US made the story about first we took Osama to our carrier and than **** him in the sea. Crew already denied that we haven't seen any such activity on our carrier.

The team-Six so called who conduct this Ops their helicopter was down in Afghanistan after few days of that OBL Ops and member of the team-Six was died. In US, the relative of those soldiers already put case against US Govt and the US Army in the US court (That the Govt of United States and the Military is responsible for the death of our soldier. They are hiding the real facts about Osama Drama).

In past US Govt public each and single clip of Saddam Hussain btw trail & when he was hanged even before shown his all speeches in the court. Recently when American supporting so called TERRORIST organization name "Al-Qaida" in Libya. They also shown Gaddafi dead body in front of the world. Now why not for Osama ?? where is the F**** ing Evidence?

In all reports submitted by US Govt/Pentagon/GHQ/Rawalpindi & Govt. Not a single concrete evidence about Osama was really there.

Back
Top Bottom