What's new

Former ISI chief: Hiding Osama a victory

I would have asked the same question but wouldn't have just stopped with this man alone......

I agree, I am one of those who have always called for accountability
accountability improves performance period. there can be no two thoughts about it

this is where I have always been seriously jealous of India, China, Israel, U.K, & the U.S, be it the Watergate scandal & Nixon's impeachment, India's introspection after the 1962 episode, market reforms in 1991 or the kargil
commission, & the Chinese economic reform by Deng Xiaoping, through out history introspection & accountability has led to improvement

if the weight of ego becomes a source for liability & damage to the nation, then the earlier that ego is broken the better it is for the country

Omg.

The mentality of these stupid kaala engrez Pakistanis on this site is hilarious.

Who are any of these keyboard warrior kaala engrez wannabes to challange a man of Hamid Gul's stature?

Must be all those twilight films.

Morons.

If you can not tell that Hamid Gul is simply humiliating the CIA and that too with facts, then please log off da interwebs.

NooBs.

Stupid kaala engraz Pakistanis boiling my blood during Ramadan.

A horse can be taken to water but it cannot be forced to drink...

Good luck.

In this case you need to tell this to yourself. All the evidence, statements by BOTH sides (important to remember, even US side has said this) claim no involvement of Pakistani state. So you're making a conspiracy theory for yourself. So you need to tell this to yourself.

DERP.

Way to go kaala engrazi wanna be retards.

:disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg.

The mentality of these stupid kaala engrez Pakistanis on this site is hilarious.

Who are any of these keyboard warrior kaala engrez wannabes to challange a man of Hamid Gul's stature?

Must be all those twilight films.

Morons.

If you can not tell that Hamid Gul is simply humiliating the CIA and that too with facts, then please log off da interwebs.

NooBs.

Stupid kaala engraz Pakistanis boiling my blood during Ramadan.

firstly I de rather be a proud "kaala angrez" then be a foolish dharti da puttar

& secondly no, its "Underworld" & the "Millennium series" for me

firstly I de rather be a proud "kaala angrez" then be a foolish dharti da puttar

& secondly no, its "Underworld" & the "Millennium series" for me

Get lost clown.

Dharti da puttar have more izat than you kaala engraz can ever beg for.

Hamid Gul is an intelligence officer, not a puppet like most world leaders.

In Russia, people respect Vladmir Putin for his repertoire. In Pakistan, a man like Hamid Gul is being insulted by peasant sheeple; feeling that by bashing the heroes of the nation, they are some how enlightened.

Sick pathetic mentality of new generation.

You are probably one of those same sick treacherous people that rejoiced when a hero like Col. Imam became shaheed.

Enjoy the vampire flicks.

Get lost clown.

Dharti da puttar have more izat than you kaala engraz can ever beg for.

Hamid Gul is an intelligence officer, not a puppet like most world leaders.

In Russia, people respect Vladmir Putin for his repertoire. In Pakistan, a man like Hamid Gul is being insulted by peasant sheeple; feeling that by bashing the heroes of the nation, they are some how enlightened.

Sick pathetic mentality of new generation.

You are probably one of those same sick treacherous people that rejoiced when a hero like Col. Imam became shaheed.

Enjoy the vampire flicks.

oye dil pe mat le yaar, mein aisi hi teri tang kheech raha tha

:cheers:

How did the commission find any of the institutions complicit? Or did you become illiterate over night?

And you can make up any random conspiracy theory you want about the whole incident. People make conspiracy theories about 9/11 and Mumbai attacks with similar reasoning, yet you're the first to have a period over those :lol:

So please, take the conspiracy theories about this incident to Bharat rakshak, I am sure they'll be able to hear yet another bharati believe in the conspiracy theory.

Well stated bro!

But Indians will continue lapping up conspiracy $hit just like their Islamist handlers and pals.

peace to you.

Peace to all.

Well stated bro!

But Indians will continue lapping up conspiracy $hit just like their Islamist handlers and pals.

peace to you.

Peace to all.

I think the gross hypocrisy of bharatis is clear to everyone. As mentioned, these people throw a tantrum and call out others for making conspiracy theories about Mumbai attacks, 9/11, RAW involvement in Pakistan and a bunch of other things.

Yet they are not afraid at all to make conspiracy theories when it suits their view. This thread is one of the examples of them making conspiracy theories, but there are other examples of them making conspiracy theories as well.

They use reasoning such as "there's no way Pakistani state could have not known that OBL was living so close to a cantonment", yet when arguments of similar nature are made about, for e.g., 9/11 attacks, they rubbish them as conspiracy theories.

I really wish they could answer this one question for me - how do they live with themselves knowing that they're such gross hypocrites? But of course I will never get an answer.

LOL indian media.
Yeah! lol! Just look at this clown mixed up with terrorists. And this pic is not from TOI.

Is this how an ex ISI chief - a Lt Gen from the PA supposed to conduct himself by hobnobbing with the most wanted and people who have been banned for terrorist activities by the UN? Is it any surprise that there may have been a nexus between him and the Al Qaeda and that he was part of the 'Osama protection group'? WTF is he now trying to prove?

461101-hamidgulpakistanAFP-1352126671-701-640x480.jpg

it's funny how media makes a huge fuss over the statements of a former govt servant whose been out of the service for almost a quarter of a century and has no contact with said service or any other govt service!

Yeah! lol! Just look at this clown mixed up with terrorists. And this pic is not from TOI.

Is this how an ex ISI chief - a Lt Gen from the PA supposed to conduct himself by hobnobbing with the most wanted and people who have been banned for terrorist activities by the UN? Is it any surprise that there may have been a nexus between him and the Al Qaeda and that he was part of the 'Osama protection group'? WTF is he now trying to prove?

Why are so obsessed with Pakistan?

Fix your own house in order before being paranoid?

There are too many insurgencies going on in India, and your GOI is doing nothing about it.

And we all know Indians especially Hindus do love to kiss @rse of the same Islamists.
I do not know why.
Firstly, who are the 'we all'?

Secondly, can you please show which yindoos love to kiss the stinking a$$ of Islamists like Gen Gullu and Co? Or am I missing something here? :what:

in that picture he's next to Hafiz Saeed who is not "most wanted" nor considered a criminal in Pakistan....the courts exonerated him; we go by Pakistani law not indian law.

it's been discussed so many times that it requires no elaboration, unless youre a bozo

Back
Top Bottom