What's new

Former ISI chief: Hiding Osama a victory

I did not know that you are filled with hindu hatred. I thought you are different.

Peace.

He was let go once the anti-Commie war was over.

Him and few others like Col. Imam and Khwaja sob were among a handful of officers who got stuck with Islamism.

Col Imam and Khwaja are already sent to hell by the very same Muj they tried to defend

Bulbul is next if keeps on pushing Islamist $hit.

And we all know Indians especially Hindus do love to kiss @rse of the same Islamists.

I do not know why.

Yeah yeah. Indians bad, Indians gullible. Hindus coward. I have heard it before.

Peace.

I think they already know how gullible Indians can be used abused into repeating Islamist propaganda.

@ FaujHistorian
see this post. Now you know why we quote those people.

peace.

Hamid Gul was fighting on the front lines and defending Pakistan while you were probably sucking on your moms tits as a baby.

He has more insight into any security related issues than any person on this board or in the media.

He is simply defending a man who was guilty of nothing considering he never even had his chance in court.

This is holy month of ramdan, that is why he use hindus , ar$$es etc. Otherwise he would have mentioned mor violently.

peace.

dude your post is making absolutely no sense whatsoever, post with logic & proper word
why do you go so overboard man ?

Aare yaar tad ke ped ke neeche baith ke wo dudh pee rahe hain. tum samjhte ho ke wo log taadi pi rahe hain to tumhari galti hai.
Samjhe ke nahin.

Peace.

I agree , the world does not believe OBL was sheltered inPak.

The US Seals happened to be passing by Abbotabad where they ' dropped in' and found OBL whom they shot .

A Pak commission too meanwhile finds the Pak ISI, Military & Govt complicit & guilty of almost everything that can be wrongly done.

But never mind..all's well.

I thought Pakistanis were white you know. Only evil hindu baniyas and bloody bharatis were kala.

Peace.

firstly I de rather be a proud "kaala angrez" then be a foolish dharti da puttar

& secondly no, its "Underworld" & the "Millennium series" for me

You mean to say you lap up conspiracy theories when it suits you, but call out others for making conspiracy theories when the conspiracy theory doesn't suit you?

I think this is a good opportunity to reflect on yourself and how much of a hypocrite you are. How do you people live with yourself?

This is especially when the US state itself has publicly said that they do not believe of any Pakistani state involvement.

Hypocrites? Really? Don't make me laugh. Conspiracy theory? It would be to believe that no Pakistani official have an idea of where Mullah Omar is? Yet they seem to be able to "encourage the taliban for negotiations? Ha!

The Americans cannot possible say anything different publicly. It would almost certainly require sanctioning if they do that. Doesn't mean they buy this crap. The CIA knows (top Obama adviser Bruce Riedel is on record saying that) very clearly about the almost continuous link that existed between Osama & Hafiz Saeed right till Osama's death. Yet the Pakistani deep state which has umbilical links with Saeed had no idea whatsoever? Yeah right ! These kind of disjointed thoughts only works with those of your extraction who are mentally & emotionally inclined to suspend belief in reality and to swallow whatever passes for official stories.

I see more Pakistanis refuting indians than rejecting Gen Gul. disappointed.

What general Gul says is right, common Pakistanis like Laden and this was promoted by the govts.

Once the Pakistanis actually admired intellectuals and were largely inspired by them and now admiration is more for a man wielding a gun and calling for Jihad.

The problem is that many Pakistani Generals embraced the ideology of the Taliban. They see everything strategically and never politically, socially or culturally.

How can Pakistan be saved from extremism when it is not even considered a problem by people like Gen Gul.

Sad to see that a truly blessed country was ruled by the likes of General Gul.

Yes, I think you are good in Physics:tup:

Not really. I just learned a lot on this Forum.
Like Pakistan is amply endowed with GAS and WIND. That has been well displayed on numerous threads here. If you research carefully, then you will observe that too.

Total embarrassment,did gul the fool never once think of his country's reputation before making this comment?
Laughing stock stuff.

I see more Pakistanis refuting indians than rejecting Gen Gul. disappointed.

What general Gul says is right, common Pakistanis like Laden and this was promoted by the govts.

Once the Pakistanis actually admired intellectuals and were largely inspired by them and now admiration is more for a man wielding a gun and calling for Jihad.

The problem is that many Pakistani Generals embraced the ideology of the Taliban. They see everything strategically and never politically, socially or culturally.

How can Pakistan be saved from extremism when it is not even considered a problem by people like Gen Gul.

Sad to see that a truly blessed country was ruled by the likes of General Gul.

Spot on. Social, cultural and economic forces have always been ignored. Result is in front of us

Just for records, Dawood is in pakistan too, his family openly so, and one day that will also come out and just like today there will be some pakistanis who will keep questioning if osama was really there and all others will keep issuing their state and deep state character certificates.

Pakistanis are victims of their 'plausible deniability', even when they have not, do not and will not escape the consequences, they keep repeating the official line.

The report is a hogwash, the best that could be hoped for has been drafted.

Spot on. Social, cultural and economic forces have always been ignored. Result is in front of us

very true.

If one finds the reason as to why Pakistani state has become so feeble, one concludes that the state was busy somewhere else.

The politicians squabbling, the civil-military bureaucracy scrambling for power and experimenting their strategic designs have mutated Pakistan into a ungovernable country.

Back
Top Bottom