What's new

Former COAS watched a cricket match in rawalpindi

Okay. I deal with idiots everyday but this takes the cake.

Military should take the budget, and military generates its own also.
Have a read, get enlightened.

Maybe read a few anti-Pakistan Army books too.

Like engineers, doctors, PhDs, dont do that.

The military man has to stay in Pakistan since him spending 35 years in uniform and getting posted to every nook and corner isnt enough.

I am glad retired servicemen go for other avenues, after taking DGs posts in top companies.

LMAO! so your source is Army driven magazine? Do you think they will write down their reality over there? What could I expect from followers of Low IQ Generals. There are websites / facebook pages / twitter accounts created and run by military as propaganda for its image perception. But no make-up beats reality. All this image perception techniques have been thrown at your face now. I was only worried that we Pakistanis were unaware, how military has ruined the country full of potential. Only elders and people of my age (middle ages) had clear view of things but youth was uninformed. However, Thanks to Bajwa, now everything is crystal clear, the first step that was problem identification is done. The nation will find a solution as well but will take time.

The problem is that have audacity to come up and defend your crimes. The problem is your vast EGO. Problem that you have deliberately alienated yourself with the nation. You have made your living standard to the royal class without realizing the impact of this difference. The problem is you are so pathetic in nature that you fail to understand you are paid by the nation. You fail to understand that 22 crore civilians are your owners / your employers. What is this ego or even pride anyway in your statements ? I mean only the most coward military on planet earth will use force against its own population, Just because we give you funds to buy guns and tanks that doesn't mean you could use same hard power as means to subdue political / civilian activity. The nation belongs to 22 crore civilians. A General no matter how many stars can never out rank elected officials. Learn few things from our neighbors, But learning is too much to ask you actually.

Btw! you and other military brats are the reason why hatred against military is increasing. The way you defend with illogical & stupid arguments like military has its own funds. These responses shows your low intellect and further destroys any leftover credibility that military has.

The difference between you and rest of nation is obvious. We want our country to progress, we want a better Pakistan where military is just a department under federal govt entrusted with defense of country & its citizens (civilians) from hostile actors. That is your primary job and that is why you were hired for. We have very good intention when we see Wrong and we critisize, We want our military to become professional and strong and the difference between nation & army should reduce. But with your responses, it seems you have no intention of improving, because you want the things to remain same, you want to stick to power corridors and control everything, you want to keep occupying federal resources, departments and land. You have ZERO realization. This is HUGE problem and that is worrying. I wonder why Army affiliated people don't want the country to progress. I wonder why you can't think of our country as we do. You want same dark future where its heading.

As far as funds are concerned, Pakistan Army is entirely run through tax payer's pocket. The 0.00001% of fund that you generate by illegal means is again consumed by you. Look, we give defense budget and that we should. It is not even a debate. But after eating entire budget and saying.. oh, we generate our own funds is another testimony that you are nothing but a coward force.

Imagine, 20 yrs ago I used to debate with people who used to speak against army. I used to try convince people that we are one nation. The army is not imported from finland. But when I heard the attitude, ego of military personal themselves, thinking themselves as some elite with their low IQs, saying things that they don't owe anything to bloody civilians, saying its not their job to protect civlians, and finally we have our funds so then lets be it. It was YOU who NEEDED unity, It was YOU who should have tried to remove this gap bw nation and military. But civilians were trying to bridge that gap for you while you were busy creating further gap. Now it has come to a point that no more people are going to volunteer for you.

Although the premise of this thread is stupid and I disagree with the viewpoint of the OP, you have surely got to be kidding by justifying the military as a money making enterprise.

Guess selling A1 land for commercial purposes is halal after all!

When the heads of an institution indulge in things other than the Art of Soldiery, it's no longer an efficient fighting machine.

LMAO! so your source is Army driven magazine? Do you think they will write down their reality over there? What could I expect from followers of Low IQ Generals. There are websites / facebook pages / twitter accounts created and run by military as propaganda for its image perception. But no make-up beats reality. All this image perception techniques have been thrown at your face now. I was only worried that we Pakistanis were unaware, how military has ruined the country full of potential. Only elders and people of my age (middle ages) had clear view of things but youth was uninformed. However, Thanks to Bajwa, now everything is crystal clear, the first step that was problem identification is done. The nation will find a solution as well but will take time.

The problem is that have audacity to come up and defend your crimes. The problem is your vast EGO. Problem that you have deliberately alienated yourself with the nation. You have made your living standard to the royal class without realizing the impact of this difference. The problem is you are so pathetic in nature that you fail to understand you are paid by the nation. You fail to understand that 22 crore civilians are your owners / your employers. What is this ego or even pride anyway in your statements ? I mean only the most coward military on planet earth will use force against its own population, Just because we give you funds to buy guns and tanks that doesn't mean you could use same hard power as means to subdue political / civilian activity. The nation belongs to 22 crore civilians. A General no matter how many stars can never out rank elected officials. Learn few things from our neighbors, But learning is too much to ask you actually.

Btw! you and other military brats are the reason why hatred against military is increasing. The way you defend with illogical & stupid arguments like military has its own funds. These responses shows your low intellect and further destroys any leftover credibility that military has.

The difference between you and rest of nation is obvious. We want our country to progress, we want a better Pakistan where military is just a department under federal govt entrusted with defense of country & its citizens (civilians) from hostile actors. That is your primary job and that is why you were hired for. We have very good intention when we see Wrong and we critisize, We want our military to become professional and strong and the difference between nation & army should reduce. But with your responses, it seems you have no intention of improving, because you want the things to remain same, you want to stick to power corridors and control everything, you want to keep occupying federal resources, departments and land. You have ZERO realization. This is HUGE problem and that is worrying. I wonder why Army affiliated people don't want the country to progress. I wonder why you can't think of our country as we do. You want same dark future where its heading.

As far as funds are concerned, Pakistan Army is entirely run through tax payer's pocket. The 0.00001% of fund that you generate by illegal means is again consumed by you. Look, we give defense budget and that we should. It is not even a debate. But after eating entire budget and saying.. oh, we generate our own funds is another testimony that you are nothing but a coward force.

Imagine, 20 yrs ago I used to debate with people who used to speak against army. I used to try convince people that we are one nation. The army is not imported from finland. But when I heard the attitude, ego of military personal themselves, thinking themselves as some elite with their low IQs, saying things that they don't owe anything to bloody civilians, saying its not their job to protect civlians, and finally we have our funds so then lets be it. It was YOU who NEEDED unity, It was YOU who should have tried to remove this gap bw nation and military. But civilians were trying to bridge that gap for you while you were busy creating further gap. Now it has come to a point that no more people are going to volunteer for you.
They are content that public cannot revolt and this kind of realisation is not new. The army hegemony will prevail as before as politicians need it for politics.

They have destroyed every institution EC, judiciary, police etc that politicians/civilians are in shackles literally. Swati cannot get justice. IK cannot despite getting bullets. Similarly, Sahiwal kids, etc. This give them the confidence that they can sustain this awakening again as they have total control.

Srilankan type thing can occur only if people have nothing to lose like no gas, wheat, medicine, etc. Even then they will throw PDM under the bus to save their skin. On top, they can use police and all other civilian tools to suppress civilians and politicians.

So, overall they are pretty confident that they have everything under control and can survive. BTW, Bajwa said he will fade away yet showcasing like this is another slap on public or he is stupid that public don't want to see him.

Since imran khan retired from cricket to politics. So why can't bajwa take up cricket after military career?

.... And they are not wrong.
most probable and certain but anarchy can lead anywhere. You see, in such situation they will ask IK and media etc to blame PDM. So, they can channel public anger away from them. Now, if there is a leader who can channel it towards army, then situation will be different.

most probable and certain but anarchy can lead anywhere. You see, in such situation they will ask IK and media etc to blame PDM. So, they can channel public anger away from them. Now, if there is a leader who can channel it towards army, then situation will be different.

Hardly, any chance of anarchy.

.... And they are not wrong.
I agree with you but these type of predictions can go wrong too, remember they thought the same of the Bengalis too thinking it will be a walk in the park

They are content that public cannot revolt and this kind of realisation is not new. The army hegemony will prevail as before as politicians need it for politics.

They have destroyed every institution EC, judiciary, police etc that politicians/civilians are in shackles literally. Swati cannot get justice. IK cannot despite getting bullets. Similarly, Sahiwal kids, etc. This give them the confidence that they can sustain this awakening again as they have total control.

Srilankan type thing can occur only if people have nothing to lose like no gas, wheat, medicine, etc. Even then they will throw PDM under the bus to save their skin. On top, they can use police and all other civilian tools to suppress civilians and politicians.

So, overall they are pretty confident that they have everything under control and can survive. BTW, Bajwa said he will fade away yet showcasing like this is another slap on public or he is stupid that public don't want to see him.
I think it's us who have unrealistic expectations, we really expect way too much from people who are born out of Pakistani society and then expect them to be somehow different. If everyone in society aims to be like, tries to circumvent the law, hurt innocent people in their pursuit for power, then how can we expect people from this same society to act any different when exposed to a whole new level of power?

I agree with you but these type of predictions can go wrong too, remember they thought the same of the Bengalis too thinking it will be a walk in the park

Of course. But we are talking about probabilities. Probability is extremely low.

Not to forget that even in 1971-debacle, they, successfully, saved their institution, with cooperation of India. Pakistan went down the drain; but they emerged far more stronger. A strange happening, that after being thrashed and humiliated, by India, they became more obnoxious. A regular Kanjar institution.

Although the premise of this thread is stupid and I disagree with the viewpoint of the OP, you have surely got to be kidding by justifying the military as a money making enterprise.

Guess selling A1 land for commercial purposes is halal after all!
Write an analysis on something yourself or pick a topic and tell me about it. Don’t you get tired of political crap posted everywhere or cleaning threads generally.

I keep thinking of some topic useful and practical in real life but all that comes to me is security situation faced by an individual and Rescue Ranger has done wonders on connected topics already.

I think it's us who have unrealistic expectations, we really expect way too much from people who are born out of Pakistani society and then expect them to be somehow different. If everyone in society aims to be like, tries to circumvent the law, hurt innocent people in their pursuit for power, then how can we expect people from this same society to act any different when exposed to a whole new level of power?
It is not about individual corruption but our conformality to the the authority. we are never taught to debate and discuss but to obey. Be it from parents, elders, Imam, SHO, teachers, etc. Getting up in hierarchy like DC/politicians, the subduer role goes to central authority.

People living in plains get used to these conditions with passage of time. Listen this.

Write an analysis on something yourself or pick a topic and tell me about it. Don’t you get tired of political crap posted everywhere or cleaning threads generally.

I keep thinking of some topic useful and practical in real life but all that comes to me is security situation faced by an individual and Rescue Ranger has done wonders on connected topics already.

Sawal gandum, jawab chana.

And I've had enough run ins with you that I can't be bothered anymore.

So have a good day.

I prefer the tax payers money, just boils more blood. Army gets the budget anyways.

Please also keep reminding the people how the Army has guns too. It will help their prestige in addition to your comments here. :D

I think this stint of putting in people mind that public has accepted him. But careful analysis show that he is nowhere in public. These individuals seems to be accomplices or private security not the general public so relax he will not dare to roam in public

Back
Top Bottom