What's new

Former COAS watched a cricket match in rawalpindi

The Jannisaries in the ottoman empire were similar, they went from a top class fighting force to a social club with businesses, entrenched in politics, and were killing Sultans and replacing them with others on the throne. One Sultan killed them all. End of the Jannisaries.

Before that get some extra shalwars for emergency lol.

Initially, Mods were very stringent regarding criticism on Mir Bajwa. I was banned, I think, thrice, on this account. But, now, it is all kosher. After some time, I believe, same would be the fate of this so-called Hafiz, if he keeps on going, as he is presently.

Bajwa ka bhi dil hai. Dekhne do usko cricket bhaiyo.

It is an institutional rot. Let’s hope the new Chief addresses their shortcomings or else someone else will do it for them.

I've told you in 8/10 cases we have a "mir".
And I like that name Mir Hafiz :lol:

I estimate that I would be banned probably 2 times, on account of this Mir Hafiz; but by the time 2nd ban is lifted; most of the people will be aware of the doings of this second Mir.😛😛😛

..... else someone else will do it for them.

That seems to be the case. An army, which learned nothing from the humiliating debacle of 1971, doesn't possess the capability of self-correction. That is out of question.

But this thread is true. Reported by several credible news outlets.

Funny thing is that several LTGs are capable of more introspection and criticism of the deep state that is the Pak Army than the fauji in this thread.

Then, why not to add "Mir" as prefix to all ranks of General:
Mir General
Mir Lieutenant General
Mir Major General
😛😛😛
On a series note, since Mir Jaffer was their spiritual leader and the first native Colonial Sepoy/General, the Mir prefix may not be that off the mark...

Sawal gandum, jawab chana.

And I've had enough run ins with you that I can't be bothered anymore.

So have a good day.
You should know that better than me.
That’s how politics is, isn’t it ?

Anyways, back on topic, Bajwa should be more susceptible to an assassination attempt since he left the office but in whose interest would that be since he doesn’t command an authority anymore. Furthermore, intel agencies would have conducted a preliminary report on this already. He is walking in public venues without any difficulty.

I’m always having a good day, don’t worry 😉

You should know that better than me.
That’s how politics is, isn’t it ?

Anyways, back on topic, Bajwa should be more susceptible to an assassination attempt since he left the office but in whose interest would that be since he doesn’t command an authority anymore. Furthermore, intel agencies would have conducted a preliminary report on this already. He is walking in public venues without any difficulty.

What the heck does that have to do with anything I said?

Bajwa ka bhi dil hai. Dekhne do usko cricket bhaiyo.

It is an institutional rot. Let’s hope the new Chief addresses their shortcomings or else someone else will do it for them.
He can watch cricket matches without wasting our money on his security.
Actually we all want him to watch cricket among the angry spectators so he gets the mob justice he truly deserves.

He can watch cricket matches without wasting our money on his security.
Actually we all want him to watch cricket among the angry spectators so he gets the mob justice he truly deserves.
The underlying message was I am the ex Chief and I can go wherever without any public backlash, despite IK’s supposedly ‘false’ claim.

He left early, I wonder why.

Back
Top Bottom