What's new

Former COAS watched a cricket match in rawalpindi

This is the most rubbish claim I have ever heard, Military takes lion's share of our budget. Do you think GHQ has a tree where money is grown ? Military cannot even survive a single day on its own funds. BTW what is the source of "own" funds??. Not just all those billions of dollars of equipment, the salaries, pensions, of massive workforce. In addition the land you occupy without paying a dime and then create a realestate business over it is also property of govt of Pakistan and hence the real owners are 22 crore people of this country. Military exports versus imports is 1:1000. Military has hold over so many SOEs including POF, HIT and many others with tens of thousands of employees cannot even compete with a single Turkish company with less than 1000 employees. All defense orgs are at extreme loss. Nation spends billions on these, in return those SOEs earn not even 1% of what is spent on them.

Military has capability to generate own funds LMAO!!!... Military has only one capability and that is to ruin the country and all its departments and spend all its resources.

Ever wonder how come a third world country's army brats gets to study & live in Australia & Europe. Try to wonder, that's because military has plundered the poor country. Bangladesh was freed in 71, Pakistan is still under occupation of a colonial mindset military. Better it fix itself and get away from cities, city businesses and build its bases in view of protecting the country away from cities not in view of occupying the country. The british made cantonments in every city as occupational force. You are an extension of that.
Military can have its enterprise all it wants so long as it is paid for by the military and more importantly as long as it doesn't come at the cost of similar business/enterprises who are removed from the competitive field so that only the military run or blessed housing schemes thrive...

We all know how insincere military is to development of the country, they rather burn the whole MFng country to the ground than give up their cash cow. Exhibit A in that is imposing PDM chors back on the country and Exhibit B is Bandal Island...($40 bn investment scuttled to keep the DHA the top piece of real estate)

GHQ, military budget

Ex-COAS are allowed and assigned security details.

Military has the capability to generate own funds and pay taxes, which it does. So tax payers money isnt an issue.

Great, it should stop taking any tax payer money then... since it isn't an issue.

The whole facade of (sham) accountability to civilian authority and the will of the people can also be accordingly shed.

What a shameless bunch of people that allow a traitor to sit and enjoy a game.

Military can have its enterprise all it wants so long as it is paid for by the military and more importantly as long as it doesn't come at the cost of similar business/enterprises who are removed from the competitive field so that only the military run or blessed housing schemes thrive...

We all know how insincere military is to development of the country, they rather burn the whole MFng country to the ground than give up their cash cow. Exhibit A in that is imposing PDM chors back on the country and Exhibit B is Bandal Island...($40 bn investment scuttled to keep the DHA the top piece of real estate)

"YoU ArE EnTitLeD tO YouR OpiNioN, bUt HeRe iS LaW X sAyiNg yOu caN't cRiticiZe tHe ForCes anD EviDenCe thAt BajWa wAs AcTuaLLy a MesSiAh."

-some military guy here with eroded braincells after PMA and over a decade of 'yessir' culture destroyed any capacity for independent, complex thought.

غلط سنا استاد اسلام اباد کی کیا ہی بات ہے ۔ کراچی سستی جگہ ہے اسلام اباد پوش جگہ ۔ چلو اپنے ایمان سے بتاؤ کیا 2 بیگ لگا کر کراچی کی کھڑکی کھولیں تو کیا سنائی دے گا کیا دکھائی دے گا کیا سانس میں آئے گا ؟

ہر کسی کے لیے ماحول کے معنی مختل
Agree bro from a cleanliness and sukoon point of view there is no other city like islamabad. Also the educated class of people here with low crime rate. After two three packs i love to drive around F sectors or go up at pir sohawa.
By mahol in karachi i mean the less restrictions ,easy to get stuff ,less police raids etc.

Agree bro from a cleanliness and sukoon point of view there is no other city like islamabad. Also the educated class of people here with low crime rate.
By mahol in karachi i mean the less restrictions ,easy to get stuff ,less police raids etc.
its so easy to get and have more choices . local muree 5500 or imported 14000 ki gher main de rahy hain 10 minutes call ke baad . pizzas e to jaldi hi a rahy ha or kya kareen . bus link ki baat hai .

about raid never heard raids in main islamabad sectors bhai .

its so easy to get and have more choices . local muree 5500 or imported 14000 ki gher main de rahy hain 10 minutes call ke baad . pizzas e to jaldi hi a rahy ha or kya kareen . bus link ki baat hai .

about raid never heard raids in main islamabad sectors bhai .
Of course I know all that stuff and I too get my stuff at home but the thing is here we are paying huge amont of money to bootleggers. In sindh they get stuff on a permit rate from hotels. Here hotels aren't safe. Sindh is way more relaxed than Punjab when it comes to alcohol. Too many hindus and other minorties living there. Here in Punjab our mullahs influenced the environment.

People vote for biradari and personality not party. Its a very backward political culture.

So Mir Bajwa is still sucking money from a taxpayer without holding any public office. From where did the money for his security arrangements at a cricket stadium came from? Why he still needs a security ? Oh i guess he is scared of mob lynching .

برقعہ پہن کر ہی ایا ہوگا بھڑووا غدار امریکیوں کا کتا

For a treacherous swine, who surpassed Mir Jafar himself.. You expect him to have any shame?

Koi isko, on camera jota mary.

I think ex Chiefs are assigned security arrangements.

Bajwa went to some PCB ceremony few days ago. Not sure under what capacity, but it was cringey af.

Would be well advised to go low profile but again do as you wish.

He should be on LPC.

His presence shouts..

IM STILL HERE SUCKERZZZ..BHUAHHAHAH

No belgium no usa.. pindi is pindi..lol.

Great, it should stop taking any tax payer money then... since it isn't an issue.

The whole facade of (sham) accountability to civilian authority and the will of the people can also be accordingly shed.

What a shameless bunch of people that allow a traitor to sit and enjoy a game.
Can be tracked back if money for that comes from own generated funds or tax payers money.

I prefer the tax payers money, just boils more blood. Army gets the budget anyways.

Dude have some shame seriously. You have stooped too low. Have some integrity in yourself.
I myself belong to a military family and know all these protocols of ex chiefs.
There is no such special security protocol for a ex chief as received by bajwa.
And I am sure military doesn't operate all it's funds by selling cement, cereals and fertilizers. Even if they do generate funds from those business sectors it's even more embarrassing because an army shouldn't indulge in such activities and gave chance to civilians to do business in those sectors.
Then many of those you can list out what protocols and policies strictly related to security dynamics for officers in office, at residence, and during movement in the past 10 years.

Last edited:
This is the most rubbish claim I have ever heard, Military takes lion's share of our budget. Do you think GHQ has a tree where money is grown ? Military cannot even survive a single day on its own funds. BTW what is the source of "own" funds??. Not just all those billions of dollars of equipment, the salaries, pensions, of massive workforce. In addition the land you occupy without paying a dime and then create a realestate business over it is also property of govt of Pakistan and hence the real owners are 22 crore people of this country. Military exports versus imports is 1:1000. Military has hold over so many SOEs including POF, HIT and many others with tens of thousands of employees cannot even compete with a single Turkish company with less than 1000 employees. All defense orgs are at extreme loss. Nation spends billions on these, in return those SOEs earn not even 1% of what is spent on them.

Military has capability to generate own funds LMAO!!!... Military has only one capability and that is to ruin the country and all its departments and spend all its resources.

Ever wonder how come a third world country's army brats gets to study & live in Australia & Europe. Try to wonder, that's because military has plundered the poor country. Bangladesh was freed in 71, Pakistan is still under occupation of a colonial mindset military. Better it fix itself and get away from cities, city businesses and build its bases in view of protecting the country away from cities not in view of occupying the country. The british made cantonments in every city as occupational force. You are an extension of that.
Okay. I deal with idiots everyday but this takes the cake.

Military should take the budget, and military generates its own also.
Have a read, get enlightened.

Maybe read a few anti-Pakistan Army books too.

Pir dosre mulko ko q Nikal jaaty Hy if "danger to life" is not the case here ?
Like engineers, doctors, PhDs, dont do that.

The military man has to stay in Pakistan since him spending 35 years in uniform and getting posted to every nook and corner isnt enough.

I am glad retired servicemen go for other avenues, after taking DGs posts in top companies.

یار اپنی ملٹری کو بولو اتنے پیسے تو ہین کہین جا کر اپنے لیےایک ملک بھی خرید لیں اور ہماری جان چھوڑ جائیں
I know, I know, but its fun haina ? Bajwa sitting in stadium, enjoying a match.

Poor helpless public tied down in shrinkflation and bills. This public will have eyes opened only, never brains.

No belgium no usa.. pindi is pindi..lol.
Oh mate, they had hopes, these people had so many hopes, there was a new conspiracy theory hatching every week that Bajwa will do this, Bajwa will do that. All that went down the drain.

I still cant stop laughing at the media and these goons opening threads here like all hell is about to break loose :laugh:

I want him to appear in public more than often. :lol:
On tax payers money :rofl:

Last edited:
I am surprised with ad-hominem against Bajwa while Imran khan goes unscathed considering he renewed the extension of bajwa for selfish reasons backfired.

No you must delete yours. Because I am 100% sure the below pic is from Rawalpindi cricket stadium. Look at the khybar darbaar restaurant in the background. That's a food street behind the stadium. I know this place very well and I eat at khybar darbaar restaurant from time to time. He is also wearing a different dress than the one in your pics.
View attachment 903129
Reality is right in front of you.

PDF members can run here and there looking to open new threads.

I am surprised with ad-hominem against Bajwa while Imran khan goes unscathed considering he renewed the extension of bajwa for selfish reasons backfired.
Wait and watch, how circumstances unfold. PTI will want COAS and Army to get political. A political stance that favors PTI only. Political parties need fanatics to back them, thats is where public will play its part.

Military has the capability to generate own funds and pay taxes, which it does. So tax payers money isnt an issue.

Although the premise of this thread is stupid and I disagree with the viewpoint of the OP, you have surely got to be kidding by justifying the military as a money making enterprise.

Guess selling A1 land for commercial purposes is halal after all!

Although the premise of this thread is stupid and I disagree with the viewpoint of the OP, you have surely got to be kidding by justifying the military as a money making enterprise.

Guess selling A1 land for commercial purposes is halal after all!
Hence the premise of this thread isn't stupid.
That's what they think about the"bloody civilians" . They generate their own funds so they are even above the courts.

Back
Top Bottom