What's new

Former COAS watched a cricket match in rawalpindi

Not to mention after retirement they occupy some posts. Like the of Pakistan Athletic Federation.
There was one guy who has been president since last 15 years.

They actually drain the most of national budget while in active service and when retired are inducted into civilian depts. No civilian govt dares to stop them. CPEC head was a Lt-General, Wapda, PIA, NADRA DG, Several Ambassadors, sometimes even chairman cricket board and countless more at various levels. They destroy the morale of the whole organizations as the deserving and experienced civilian members never get to reach to that top spot. Imagine, if india appoints a retired Lt General head of ISRO. It would NEVER reach to the glory it reached.
They simply lack, the intellect to manage these organisations. But they are stubborn as hell and insists to manage the whole country. Drama continues for 75 years.

They actually drain the most of national budget while in active service and when retired are inducted into civilian depts. No civilian govt dares to stop them. CPEC head was a Lt-General, Wapda, PIA, NADRA DG, Several Ambassadors, sometimes even chairman cricket board and countless more at various levels. They destroy the morale of the whole organizations as the deserving and experienced civilian members never get to reach to that top spot. Imagine, if india appoints a retired Lt General head of ISRO. It would NEVER reach to the glory it reached.
They simply lack, the intellect to manage these organisations. But they are stubborn as hell and insists to manage the whole country. Drama continues for 75 years.
Ask any Suparco, AWC etc civilian employee. Not to mention the above.
All good researchers and independent minds have already left.

Garbage human who needs hundreds of troops to protect him from the locals who despise him. Viceroy Bajwa. I used to refer to him as Mir Jafar but now the Bajwa name itself is a curse word.

NO he did not visit pindi this is old pic from UK lords ground
@SecularNationalist please delete .

View attachment 903122

View attachment 903121
No you must delete yours. Because I am 100% sure the below pic is from Rawalpindi cricket stadium. Look at the khybar darbaar restaurant in the background. That's a food street behind the stadium. I know this place very well and I eat at khybar darbaar restaurant from time to time. He is also wearing a different dress than the one in your pics.
Bajwa-at-rawalpindi-stadium1670163140-0.jpeg.jpg

No you must delete yours. Because I am 100% sure the below pic is from Rawalpindi cricket stadium. Look at the khybar darbaar restaurant in the background. That's a food street behind the stadium. I know this place very well and I eat at khybar darbaar restaurant from time to time. He is also wearing a different dress than the one in your pics.
View attachment 903129
yes you are right i have deleted mine, sorry .

Military has the capability to generate own funds and pay taxes, which it does. So tax payers money isnt an issue.
Haan? WTH?
20221112_215740.jpg

Lol more I see your posts more I start hating the 50 IQ lvl jurnails

Corrupt morons lol, no wonder we are where we are when we have mafias running parallel economies

Last edited:
Karachi suna hai islamabad se zaada open mahol hai.
غلط سنا استاد اسلام اباد کی کیا ہی بات ہے ۔ کراچی سستی جگہ ہے اسلام اباد پوش جگہ ۔ چلو اپنے ایمان سے بتاؤ کیا 2 بیگ لگا کر کراچی کی کھڑکی کھولیں تو کیا سنائی دے گا کیا دکھائی دے گا کیا سانس میں آئے گا ؟

ہر کسی کے لیے ماحول کے معنی مختلف ہیں ہمارے لیے بس سکون تازہ ہوا سبزہ بارش ہی ماحول ہے سر

GHQ, military budget

Ex-COAS are allowed and assigned security details.

Military has the capability to generate own funds and pay taxes, which it does. So tax payers money isnt an issue.
یار اپنی ملٹری کو بولو اتنے پیسے تو ہین کہین جا کر اپنے لیےایک ملک بھی خرید لیں اور ہماری جان چھوڑ جائیں

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom