What's new

Formal Offer for J-31 and also presention on J20

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the current known scenario about the J31 and the Chinese industrial complex---its capabilities will be within 70-85% of the F35.

J 31 will not even be equal to SU 35

Also a Jet that is sure fire recipe to toast IAF, how many have PAF ordered again?

Please Sir ; leave this topic ; let our friends dream

I would NOT like to see you banned just for speaking facts

Hi,

70% -- 85% capability is not equal.

18 pages of premature ejaculation.

J31 is a decade away.

Nobody knows it's weapons radars or twr and flight performance as yet.

We have a prototype.

And the cost which will be certainly higher than j10.

Revisit in five years Time

I thought you were going to educate me in stealth composite material info which has been available for decades...

And how did you evaluate that, based on what information, which processes stand out to you, which quality protocols do you see comparable to Lockheed or Boeing, which materials that they employ are comparable to ones on US jets and how would you even compare the two when I am pretty sure you are not privy to either of them...but then its just me...

Also a Jet that is sure fire recipe to toast IAF, how many have PAF ordered again?

you don't have knowledge about chinese industrial capabilities. .. they are able to mass produce cycles bike cars and other products in short period. . so they can finish 5th gen program in 4 -5years time.. or they might be working on it in stealth mode just because they are chinese.. and because they pre mathematic models for the stealth characteristics. .. in short chinese can finish the final product without any hiccups ... with massive experience in fighter jet programmes Russians can't finish T-50... meanwhile as chinese copied and reverse engineered Russian tech.. they are leap ahead of Russians can finish whole new gen program just like that...

Simplified in terms of they'll turn it into a JF-17 to export it :fie: :rofl: :haha: . You guys need to quit adding stupidity and jealousy. Let's stay factual please.

A stealth plane with internal bays will be a stealth plane with internal bays and weapon systems. It will be invisible to whatever degree it was designed for, it will also carry and fire the payload it was designed for.

If you see the way Chinese work, the "long way" usually refers to 5-7 years. Now apply that "long way" to the Chinese and the Pakisanis, this means 4-5 years for the first set of jets to be delivered for testing. I think we've all seen this before a few times. You guys don't learn from the history do you???? because it repeats itself. So if you learned from history today, you'll save yourself hundreds of silly posts long term. Just sayin'

When a nation exports Defesne Equipment, it does not sell its topmost and most advanced defense equipment.

The exported equipemnt is either not at par with exporter's Latest Gen Defense Equipment which is used by exporting nation's own forces or it is downgraded.

For example, US does not export F 22 and Soviet Union sold downgraded T 72s to Iraq and other nations (monkey models).

Your understanding of Defense Equipment Export policies of nations around globe, is not deep, 'Sire'.

When a nation exports Defesne Equipment, it does not sell its topmost and most advanced defense equipment.

The exported equipemnt is either not at par with exporter's Latest Gen Defense Equipment which is used by exporting nation's own forces or it is downgraded.

For example, US does not export F 22 and Soviet Union sold downgraded T 72s to Iraq and other nations (monkey models).

Your understanding of Defense Equipment Export policies of nations around globe, is not deep, 'Sire'.

So what you are saying is that every weapon the Russians sold to India over the last 50 years were Monkey Models for Monkies?

So what you are saying is that every weapon the Russians sold to India over the last 50 years were Monkey Models for Monkies?

And guess what?

'Some' nations in south asia ('some' of them want to migrate to Centarl Asia) use weapons exported by a Asian Nation which are based on those weapons which themselves are rif-off of Russian Weapons.

Last edited:
Hi,

70% -- 85% capability is not equal.

Please read my post again

I am talking of SU 35 NOT F 35

J 31 will be 95 Percent as good as SU 35

The stealthy airframe ALONE does not count for much

What matters is what is inside the plane

I thought you were going to educate me in stealth composite material info which has been available for decades...

And how did you evaluate that, based on what information, which processes stand out to you, which quality protocols do you see comparable to Lockheed or Boeing, which materials that they employ are comparable to ones on US jets and how would you even compare the two when I am pretty sure you are not privy to either of them...but then its just me...

I think you don't have to bring in PAF here. They get what they want, when they want.
Perhaps the cancellation of the 126 jet MMRCA tender and the quashing of all hopes by Indian fanboys has led you to believe that proof must be provided everytime. But you need to realize what i have been saying all along:
1-World doesn't care or revolve around India
2-India is a big joke when it comes to procurement
3-You cannot compare any of that with anyone else.....
4-So whether i provide actual qualitative proofs or not it doesn't matter since you are still stuck in the old rut.

Perhaps the cancellation of the 126 jet MMRCA tender and the quashing of all hopes by Indian fanboys

India will definitely get 126 Rafales ; your wish to see 126 Rafales will come true

36 is just a start ; we ALWAYS do follow on orders

How we get it is another matter

Is it so, Please educate me the type of CFC fabrics, types of resins and pre-pregs used specifically for reflection and absorbtion as according to all is out there for decades...
can you tell me the same thing about raptor

no you cant cuz this is the secret information

India will definitely get 126 Rafales ; your wish to see 126 Rafales will come true

36 is just a start ; we ALWAYS do follow on orders

How we get it is another matter
Kid it is going to stay 36' And Looks like India is making mind for indicting Gripen in place of Tejas. Just heard .......... If that happens it will be a matter of shame for great India..... isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom