What's new

Formal Offer for J-31 and also presention on J20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The focus is on the JF 17 BLK 3 with aesa and the 2 seater version----. Paf believes that aesa equipped JF 17 will level the field quite a bit.
Khan sahab what are the chances of J10s in PAF color scheme? :-) I think you mentioned about something few weeks earlier in a separate thread.

The focus is on the JF 17 BLK 3 with aesa and the 2 seater version----. Paf believes that aesa equipped JF 17 will level the field quite a bit.
Sir, It seems like PAF is also thinking on investing in TFX. Recently there was a tender opened for collaboration. Asking bid was 1 bill USD, but that would be required over the period of 5-7 yrs.

Khan sahab what are the chances of J10s in PAF color scheme? :-) I think you mentioned about something few weeks earlier in a separate thread.
Forget J-10's they are equal to the JF-17 in price and will not have any thing other then AESA which is going to be in present in JF-17's Blk 3

Hi,

Seems like there is too much on the plate as of now for the air force and navy----.

I will say---just wait and see----. The forces are keeping a lid even on contracts that they have signed.

What I have talked a lot on this board about an issue---the LOITER time of an aircraft---more so than any other member---actually possibly the only member talking about that over here----. Our Avm Shahid Latif---I think also mentioned about it on tv.

But---yesterday I was listening to the interview of indian defence minister---he was talking about 4 hour loiter time for its single engine aircraft that could be procured in the future---and I was thinking----that guy has been very well briefed----. Are most indian members over here web junkies or are there others here as well?????

Indians are scared of a pigeon what they gona do about fighter lol
Bej do elite force of pigeon battalion

Bhai sahab, what's the real story? Why are they holding out?

and is there any news of JFT blck 3 getting EODAS system ???

J31 proposed multi mode AESA radar - impressed brass, could switch from AA AG AS modes very quickly - also very fast processing power, coupled with large on board database allows the aircraft to identify enemy aircraft.

The actual production aircraft is much more beautiful and deadly than the prototype.

PAF plans to bring in some of the J31 and J20 improvements into the Thunder.

J31 proposed multi mode AESA radar - impressed brass, could switch from AA AG AS modes very quickly - also very fast processing power, coupled with large on board database allows the aircraft to identify enemy aircraft.

The actual production aircraft is much more beautiful and deadly than the prototype.

PAF plans to bring in some of the J31 and J20 improvements into the Thunder.
Rafi sb any news about f 16s new one or Fc 20 I mean we should retire these old airframes as soon as we can

Sir ye story ''manzr e aam'' kb ae gi?

Hi,

If there is a news release---it will be in the next 7 to 10 days----otherwise----it will stay under cover----. As I stated all the focus is towards the BLK 3---aesa and possibly off bore sight missile capability---and the 2 seater JF 17---.

The paf knows that the powers to be fcuked up when they originally decided to go with a single seater----and that problem is being rectified----.

Let us also wait and see the French air show and then after that few things will become clear---till then?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom