What's new

Formal Offer for J-31 and also presention on J20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to see the day when PAF has already equipped with 5th gen while Indian are still mental-masturbating over their PAK-FA, where even Russian have difficulties of sorting out its own T-50

I guess India will end up buying 4.5th gen Su-35 instead of the never ending story of PAK-FA

the funny part is that they offered us the 'mighty' Su-35, We shocked that how much they bragged about it, hence we offered them to customize it to accommodate Chinese radar, avionics and weapon system, or its just a piece of overpriced junk we dont want

I really want to see the day when PAF has already equipped with 5th gen while Indian are still mental-masturbating over their PAK-FA, where even Russian have difficulties of sorting out its own T-50

I guess India will end up buying 4.5th gen Su-35 instead of the never ending story of PAK-FA

the funny part is that they offered us the 'mighty' Su-35, We shocked that how much they bragged about it, hence we offered them to customize it to accommodate Chinese radar, avionics and weapon system, or its just a piece of overpriced junk we dont want

yes as if your jet programs will not face technical probs.. typo..

yes as if your jet programs will not face technical probs.. typo..

When a nation exports Defesne Equipment, it does not sell its topmost and most advanced defense equipment.

The exported equipemnt is either not at par with exporter's Latest Gen Defense Equipment which is used by exporting nation's own forces or it is downgraded.

For example, US does not export F 22 and Soviet Union sold downgraded T 72s to Iraq and other nations (monkey models).

Your understanding of Defense Equipment Export policies of nations around globe, is not deep, 'Sire'.

Hogwash. A brief study of the Pakistan-China military relations would allow you to realize that China has always offered Pakistan the best of what they have. Many a times that "best" has not been found enough by Pakistan which has then lead to further improvements of the product before being bought. The J-10 is the prime example, for when the Chinese didn't even allow the bird to be known by the rest of the world it had already been offered to Pakistan. Then are the Z-10s which have just been 'gifted'...

@Tipu7 @Donatello

Regarding the Numbers of Rafales ; my ADVISE to you is to find out the EXACT size of IAF
and the number of Mig 29s and Mirage 2000s in IAF

What is NOT disclosed ; it does not mean that it does not exist

I think you don't have to bring in PAF here. They get what they want, when they want.
Perhaps the cancellation of the 126 jet MMRCA tender and the quashing of all hopes by Indian fanboys has led you to believe that proof must be provided everytime. But you need to realize what i have been saying all along:
1-World doesn't care or revolve around India
2-India is a big joke when it comes to procurement
3-You cannot compare any of that with anyone else.....
4-So whether i provide actual qualitative proofs or not it doesn't matter since you are still stuck in the old rut.
Wow, great comprehension indeed, so your decade old information on stealth lies busted. You can keep huffing and puffing, about obtuse non-sense... that's what it usually comes down to.

Wow, great comprehension indeed, so your decade old information on stealth lies busted. You can keep huffing and puffing, about obtuse non-sense... that's what it usually comes down to.

Comprehension,

Well, i know that you want me to spoon feed you anything, and for a moment i got carried away that you might actually use your brain to do some research. A simple google search will yield some results so will IEEEXplore pages. Why should i bother to post everything here, because then you will demand more and more and more. I don't have time to educate those who cannot see what's in front of them.
Sorry, i should've known that you are like every other Indian here. What is the proof of this? What is the proof of that?

@Tipu7 @Donatello

Regarding the Numbers of Rafales ; my ADVISE to you is to find out the EXACT size of IAF

Acha,

Genius, so you mean to say India is hiding another 200 Mig29s and Mirage 2000 somewhere? Which will be pressed into action all of a sudden?

Oh okay.

Comprehension,

Well, i know that you want me to spoon feed you anything, and for a moment i got carried away that you might actually use your brain to do some research. A simple google search will yield some results so will IEEEXplore pages. Why should i bother to post everything here, because then you will demand more and more and more. I don't have time to educate those who cannot see what's in front of them.
Sorry, i should've known that you are like every other Indian here. What is the proof of this? What is the proof of that?

Acha,

Genius, so you mean to say India is hiding another 200 Mig29s and Mirage 2000 somewhere? Which will be pressed into action all of a sudden?

Oh okay.

Indian procurement is joke?? eh and so Pak??? we have plenty goodies.. Rafale, Mig 29, MKi, M2k, C130j etc.. meanwhile pak opted few F 16 and Jf 17...

pak just formally agreed for j 31... you didn't bought them yet.. let them build and test that j 31 platform. .

Comprehension,

as expected....
thanks though...

Indian procurement is joke?? eh and so Pak??? we have plenty goodies.. Rafale, Mig 29, MKi, M2k, C130j etc.. meanwhile pak opted few F 16 and Jf 17...

pak just formally agreed for j 31... you didn't bought them yet.. let them build and test that j 31 platform. .

Yea....how did your MMRCA tender go? Have you received any aircraft yet?
How was the Bofors experience....or the French Scorpene one?
How about the over priced Russian aircraft carrier.....or the fact that HAL still doesn't know why the Sukhois crashed....meanwhile the Russians blame Indians.

Never heard Chinese or Americans blaming Pakistan for crashes.........

Just wait until 2019, and check this one first

9.jpg

@Tipu7 @Donatello

Oh really..... my guess is IAF operates around 60-65 Mig29 &Mirage2000. Does they have any secret arsenal? Oh my I am scared :fie:

J10B has still been offered, but considering the very generous terms for J31, they will probably skip J10 and go on to J31 part of the presentation was the way J31 kicked the shit out SU30.

One J31 took out numerous SU30 in BVR in simulated combat.
:woot: Right! This J-31 is a super bird of prey straight out of the Star Wars movie! The greatest fighter ever built with probable alien technology!

And..........One J31 took out
numerous SU30s.........in simulated combat on a computer!!!! LOL! :rofl:

I think you guys need to get real and stop crapping around like kids. Jeez! This is starting to get silly.

Looks like a little F-22. When will it fly?

2020 based on recent plan, but as Lockheed Martin joins the program as well this year, so it will be faster in my opinion, so thats why I project that its maiden flight can be in 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom